Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Photoshop Picture Thread

Official Photoshop Picture Thread

A couple threads have made me think about making a PS thread. Instead of making different threads for the same question I will be willing to help with the process.

I've tried to run a thread like this on pbnation.com but there are so many people that post and don't even thank me for my time. It feels as though AO will be a better place for me to practice my photoshop work.

If you want some PS'd please include....

Marker Name:
    Year:
    Parts wanting to change color:

The more detailed you are in your description the better the picture will turn out. If its a speical job with custom pictures please attach a link so I don't have to look around for it.

Other then that have at it guys....

Please feel free to try out Photoshopping stuff here.

yes, i am very apprecieative of all the time you took out to help me out!

thanks!
    CLICK FOR FEEDBACK!

teufelhunden is my hero!

ooo ps.

lol.. wanna do just one more for me. blue gun(gloss) with yellow parts?

I've always wondered what my gun would look like with a gloss black to blue fade (same blue as the valve).

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79...naMagRight.jpg

I don't know if you can, but if you want just delete the background. The fade would be on the body, rail, foregrip, and frame.

zackzel Guest

Is there any way you can take this and put a karta body on it and make it a deep blood red color? I just want to see what my baby is going to look like before I get it.

If its to much work or not possible I understand and I really appreciate you offering this service to the comunity its awsome for us people that are photoshop rejects.

oneworld:

warbeak2099:

that is sooo sick!!!! christmas preasent!!! lol...thanks alot bunny.

zackzel:

Here you go!

zackzel Guest
    You my friend are god. That is awsome. I am going to have one sexy gun.

wow bunny. you got some crzy skill. .i cant belive you did a body swap

thats just awesome man

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA
    ok bunny, 2 if you dont mind.

blue dust dm6 with silver parts, trigger frame(keep stickies blue), eye covers, top piece to reg, and swivel piece, and ul back. everything else should already be silver.

then, a blue dust dmc with all of the afformentioned parts in dust black, a black set of end caps, black on off on trigger frame and on body, black nut for feed neck if viseable, black bottom of feed neck, and black trigger. i realize im asking for a lot, but hey, it should be fun

Originally posted by Tom in reffrence to a post saying he acted like my dad...
    "That's right!
    WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!"
    ALL QUIT AND NO GO!!! Team Icky Forest-Shatnerball 2003!!!
    www.tunamart.com
    DONT SUPPORT HYPOCRITICAL MISSLEAD YOUTH, BOYCOTT HK

magman007:

Didn't really know what to do. The DMC has mostly dust black parts? So the only thing I changed was the color. But here you go.

Edit Tried to dust it a little better but meh
    Last edited by bunny5; 11-11-2005 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by magman007
    ok bunny, 2 if you dont mind.

blue dust dm6 with silver parts, trigger frame(keep stickies blue), eye covers, top piece to reg, and swivel piece, and ul back. everything else should already be silver.

then, a blue dust dmc with all of the afformentioned parts in dust black, a black set of end caps, black on off on trigger frame and on body, black nut for feed neck if viseable, black bottom of feed neck, and black trigger. i realize im asking for a lot, but hey, it should be fun

lol.. there ya go bunny. he wanted dust blue. with blackl
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by oneworld
    lol.. there ya go bunny. he wanted dust blue. with blackl
    lol

That's correct. The body on a DMC is composite and can't be anno'd so the accents are all you'd likely anno...even tho it's a very difficult job as those parts (to my understanding) can't be removed from the body for annodizing.

i didnt mean to type dmc.... i meant dm6. think you could do that for me bunny? lol.

zagwart, I owned a dmc, i know all about the intricacies of the body

Bunny, where did you find the large DM6 picture. I'm looking for a clear one so I can do some of my own.

PBN Feedback AO Feedback eBay Feedback

DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS (Rob Kenny and Matt Bradley) LIVE @ www.djinnuendo.com TUES 2/8 - 8 to 10PM

oh one more please buny, besudes the blakc and blue dm6, could you do a blue and gold dm6?

You sir are an artist. Thank you.

Bunny, if you've got the time, would you mind explaining how you do this? I could do it, but it'd take me so long as to not be worth it... Seems like you've got some super-secret-ultra-fast-voodoo-photoshop skills or something, so I thought it'd be a good opportunity for me to learn a couple new PS tricks.

Yeah bunny,

I don't even want a picture done, but you sir have some imressive PS skills. Your creations are just a pure joy to behold.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

magman007:

rkjunior303: I like to ninja edit pictures from bradyspaintball.com They leave their pesky watermarks, but I get through it

Theres the picture that I use to work on the DM6 photoshops.

warbeak2099: No problem... Just something I can do for AO

ThePixelGuru: I've been taking classes containing photoshop for four years now. It comes second nature to me I use the pen tool and go buck wild real fast and get crisp lines and then basically I do this... http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/colourchange.htm

RusskiX: Thank you! I appreciate all the kind words!

sheesh.. some one has been bust

This one might be tricky .can u guys photoshop me coolhands mag...with a longer barrel (freak black aluminum back and lime green all american front).The mag should be all gloss black with lime green accents(grip logo too plz). Put green on wat u think would look best. If ur not sure make samples with some that have more or less green accents.

lol lets see wat u can do bunny
    oh and this is the mag im talking about

[IMG] [/IMG] (click on image to take away bluryness...anyways there is one nice one on top of this thread)

p.s. i know im asking alot lmao but if u can, change the gasthrough to a cp long gasthrough.

If u can accomplish this task u r my IDOLE omg that is my legenday mag
    Last edited by KillingSpree; 11-21-2005 at 10:54 PM.

hey bunny, i got one for you. how about that blood red dm6 with a cobalt eye covers, cobalt back and a cobalt hyper2.

zackzel Guest
    Hey Bunny I have another one for you if you don't mind. I am picking up a project X-mag and plan on having some crazy anno done for it. So if you don't mind use your creativeness and just give me a few samples of some different crazy annoes. I'm not really sure what I want yet but I think it will help if I have some examples to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by zackzel
    project X-mag
    Thats just sick.

KillingSpree:

Sorry for the quality, but you get the idea. Working on the others later.

nicely done bunny
    i get the idea thanx

hey, wanna try a couple on a nerve? one all black and grey acid wash, one black to purple fade
    Last edited by black_bishop; 11-23-2005 at 11:02 AM.

rkjunior303: When I get requests for cobalt its usually for the light tan color. But when I "googled" it, it was a blueish color. So here ya go.

black_bishop: Don't like how my acidwash came out. I will be redoing it later.

Last edited by bunny5; 11-23-2005 at 02:11 PM.