Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Photoshop Picture Thread

Pntball1866: Thanks

Pyroboy597: I leave that up to the professionals Send me that message over again. My computer shut down before I was able to read it.

It was the same as the one I posted on the forums. Can you do it?
    IM SORRY AO FOR DISOBEYING YOUR SIG RULES!!!! FORGIVE ME!!!

Pyroboy597:

"my nexus with the dark trigger and feedneck with a stiffi switch barrel and a delrin bolt pin
    blood red eye covers, lpr, rail and oops knob (only, not body), feedneck body (not clamp), trigger, and macroline
    oh and some hybrid red/black grips" is what he said he wanted for me to post"
    What type of Nexus is this? Ego or Cocker? What color does he want the gun? Can you also make a list of the parts he wants me to anodize each color.

By any chance can you provide a picture of the ego? Its very difficult to produce a good looking Photoshop from scratch. I was pretty lucky photoshopping the ion because the manufacturer had great pictures to work with. Not too sure if I can find all the pictures necessary to complete this Photoshop.

-Rob

Hey could you do some back accents on here?

Euro E-mag | TL63 | XMOD| EM01610
    Euro Rt | OG | RT02382.

Quote Originally Posted by bunny5
    Pyroboy597:

What type of Nexus is this? Ego or Cocker? What color does he want the gun? Can you also make a list of the parts he wants me to anodize each color.

By any chance can you provide a picture of the ego? Its very difficult to produce a good looking Photoshop from scratch. I was pretty lucky photoshopping the ion because the manufacturer had great pictures to work with. Not too sure if I can find all the pictures necessary to complete this Photoshop.

-Rob
    I believe there is a pic of the ego (my bad for not saying) on the page before this that I posted. As for the parts, let me try to clean up the list he gave me and repost it.

The Trigger from and Dark Ego ('blood red') as well as the feedneck from the Dark Ego.
    Stiffi switch barrel
    Delrin bolt pin
    Blood red covers on the eyes
    Blood red low pressure regulator, rail and knob, feedneck boyd (not clamp, body only) and red macroline
    Hybrid grips that are red and black on the frame

I believe that his gun is a stock Black nexus ego, so if you find a better pic I am sure it will work.

Factory Picture:

His gun:
    Last edited by Pyroboy597; 01-04-2006 at 06:16 PM.

Pyroboy597:

AGDlover: Will do. I'll post them up tonight/tomarrow

Nice, did you have trouble finding the bolt and the feedneck? I couldnt find them either, but after looking around I found a decent picture on www.pbreview.com under Dark EGO. The bolt I think is just white delrin, so you could probably cut it off any ego that has it.

Could you please make the everything dust white, leave the pump handle, stabilizer, and rubber grips black, and make the pump arm and trigger black also? I want to see a storm trooper Sheridan bad!

Thanks so much, Mike

AGDlover: Here you go.

Pyroboy597:
    Nice, did you have trouble finding the bolt and the feedneck? I couldnt find them either, but after looking around I found a decent picture on www.pbreview.com under Dark EGO. The bolt I think is just white delrin, so you could probably cut it off any ego that has it.
    The only part I couldn't find is the bolt. I hope your friend can use his imagination for the rest Also, recheck that feedneck, I actually grabbed the Dark Ego feedtube and threw it on there. Hope your friend likes it though

NewbieMagMan10988: By any chance do you have a picture of the sheridan with just one solid color? The tiger stripes are throwing me off a bit.

sweet but could you have it so the top of the feedneck, volumizer, detent, and flashtank(upper part of the reg if you dont know what that is) are black?

Quote Originally Posted by AGDlover
    sweet but could you have it so the top of the feedneck, volumizer, detent, and flashtank(upper part of the reg if you dont know what that is) are black?
    Isn't the feedneck and volumizer already changed to black? Also, how long is the flashtank? Does it go down to the middle part of the reg with all the lines on it?

vert frame sfl!

Quote Originally Posted by bunny5
    Isn't the feedneck and volumizer already changed to black? Also, how long is the flashtank? Does it go down to the middle part of the reg with all the lines on it?

Yes the feedneck is black in the pick but it you can just make the top peace(larger part) black since the top comes off.
    The flash tank goes down to about... hold on lemme grab my angel... just slightly over the lines.

http://img351.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ture0066bu.jpg black to green fade? leave the bicycle grip black, but i wanted the rest of it faded. something like the dm4 fade you did black to green with. thanks in advanced

http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/...IMAGE_ID=33278
    dallara body, luke grips(black w/ red center) haloB blue
    i wanna see what it would look like if i had some more money.......

Troen:
    AGDlover:

mr.mag218: Couldn't work on your photo. Hope this helps.

NewbieMagMan10988: If you can find me a solid color sheridan I can do that for you

thats sweet, but could you make the valve green too?? thanks a billion your a flippin pro!

Can you make me a red e-mag with a dye boomstick bunny plzzz...

Quote Originally Posted by Marky2616
    Can you make me a red e-mag with a dye boomstick bunny plzzz...
    Someone is bound to have one already, you can probably just look at the picture thread lol.

on second thought a red emag with a karta body and a dye boom stick x-valve and put big-A engraved into the batery pac

hell ya!

could you put a stainless freak on this?

thanks

http://www.vintagerex.com/cgi-bin/in...20-%20Sheridan

Here is a link to Vintage Rex's pic of a P68-AT

If you could make the pump short like mine then add these colors,

Dust White- Body, Frame

Dust Black- Pump handle, tray above frame, pump rod, trigger, rubber grips (see my other post)

Thanks so much

Mike

Building

HEY MAN IM WONDERING WAT MY GUN IS GONNA LOOK LIKE CAN U DO THIS?

GLOSS BLUE EXILE BODY, BLACK SHADOW RAIL, NICKLE Y GRIP, DYE BOOMSTICK(SILVER WITH BLACK TIP) AND A DEADLY WIND CARBON FIBER FORGRIP(BLUE)

THX MAN APPRECIATE IT

link

if u need a picture this guys has kinda what i want, same body rail and grip panels, if u can put on a y grip frame and a deadly wind carbon fiber, and a dye boomstick like i said be for it would be much aprrectiated

u rock helping all of us out

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...99#post2068399

Autococker to pump conversions

Hey, I'm back again! I was wondering if you could work your magic again add on the pump conversion kit to the cockers below. Also could you add the jackal 90 degree frame on to the wgp black magic autococker (the one w/the flames)and just slap on some black grips. Thanks again!
    [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]

you still out there bunny?

Mike

NewbieMagMan10988: Heh, i'm still here. I just started a new semester so I don't have too much free time left. I'll probably have these PS's done by this weekend sometime.

Hey, I'm gunna do some PS'ing also. Im not the greatest...But I'm good.

Well, I couldn't use the frame, The flashes were wierd. And I thought a Worr Bladed Pump would be cool!

There not the best. But Im in a hurry!

Unhappy

u forgot about mine

lol j/k is it possible to do it let me know plz u rock