Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What "old timers" are still around here?

I've been around for a while, I never really post though. Too many slashes.
    IF I WANTED AN ANGEL AIR I WOULD GLUE A GAMEBOY TO MY FRIKIN TANK.
    [IMG] [/IMG]

I would also like to set forth that if you dont know how to polish your on off pin or bevel your sear you arent an "old" timer. Though even those arent old techniques, that was more the golden era when you could choose from a cocker, an angel, or a mag. Then you had those really creepy people that liked the shoe boxes. Remember the mayhem it caused when the powers that be decided you had to have a trigger guard? And it had to be the factory installed trigger guard? Man that really killed the trigger shoe market.
    Kosmo For President '08, '12, '16... However long it takes

Quote Originally Posted by 1stdeadeye
    Who is still here?

I have not been here lately because to be honest, AO just has not been interesting. I actually miss Starbase and Collegeboy.

i'm still lurking!
    [*img]http://www.browndotdesign.com/Xodus/AO/YeahThatsMe.jpg[/img]
    Image too large- Tato

I think I may post once every other month now.

Like so many other people, I don't actually play much anymore. Kinda makes me sad....where are my tapes and journal....*reflective tear*

j/k
    <---Should be banned for circumventing the cuss filter.

Like honestly do you think that i give a tripple rats arse what old timers are here? you are a bunch of old fat farts that didnt do anything with ya lives but have a race on who can say happy birthday to a fellow AO'ers first. and all of a sudden forget about a special little hub cap stealing hispanic when his b-day comes around. Screw all you old farts that had Xmags at that NJAO event when i was just shooting a broken down classic and tuna felt bad for me and lend me a sfl valved mech mag that didnt chop paint the whole day? Or maybe when Adam went to taco bell only to be let down by the cashier that his favorite dish wasnt made anymore. So what that nick's car is purple. NO ONE CARES.
    Ahh i miss you guys. got to love AO man love
    68/45k Flatline for sale
    Misc Parts for sale
    <--click for feedback FULL!

Kai Guest
    Gustavo you son of a B.

RYAN I THOUGHT I HAD YOU 6 FEET UNDER!!!!. My men have failed again. one day ryan you and i will finish this. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

P.S. Damn i miss the chat room

Quote Originally Posted by Tobe2be
    RYAN I THOUGHT I HAD YOU 6 FEET UNDER!!!!. My men have failed again. one day ryan you and i will finish this. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

P.S. Damn i miss the chat room
    then look at my goddamn title and go there instead!

zirc server has a thorde run #automags room

Good Traders:
    Tunaman, K-villeplayer, Magman007, Mastersconi, Jon/xpm, Kenndogg

My feedback if you've dealt with me, leave some...

Fruitcat: it's what AO doesn't like.

Quote Originally Posted by personman
    im still here.. why, i dont know.

QFT

Like honestly do you think that i give a tripple rats arse what old timers are here? you are a bunch of old fat farts that didnt do anything with ya lives but have a race on who can say happy birthday to a fellow AO'ers first. and all of a sudden forget about a special little hub cap stealing hispanic when his b-day comes around. Screw all you old farts that had Xmags at that NJAO event when i was just shooting a broken down classic and tuna felt bad for me and lend me a sfl valved mech mag that .......
    Nub.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme
    i'm still lurking!
    Aw damn, you didn't die in a fire

Well, I'm still around and posting...even though no one knows who I am.
    "Otaeri wa doko desu ka?"
    ------------
    --Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
    ------------
    Think you're ready, Grasshopper?
    www.ohioshaolin.com

I still look around from time to time, but I never have been one to post alot.
    Good Traders:
    RT_Luver, Dubstar, Sk8ermog, RTrampage, Butterfingers, Emagster,Snakebite78, oldsoldier, italian_animal, ciscokid, cannedheat, Sniper, Bensongg, tombraider68, TAW, unrealsm, NJpaint

My Feedback

i'm still lurking, pretty much in friendly corner only though

Quote Originally Posted by billybob_81067
    Heck, I went through Highschool, College, moving out of my rents house, getting married and having children all while on A.O...

Wow, my life has flown by the past almost 5 years!
    wow, sounds very much like me

Quote: MarkM
    "virus attacks have been dealt with, same with back door nasties. ."

My feed back

Well, I'm old... Does that make me an Old Timer?

BTW Tobe2be, I've still got your $5...

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

Deep in the recesses of Northern Virginia
    Quote Originally Posted by kosmo
    I would also like to set forth that if you dont know how to polish your on off pin or bevel your sear you arent an "old" timer. Though even those arent old techniques, that was more the golden era when you could choose from a cocker, an angel, or a mag. Then you had those really creepy people that liked the shoe boxes. Remember the mayhem it caused when the powers that be decided you had to have a trigger guard? And it had to be the factory installed trigger guard? Man that really killed the trigger shoe market.
    I remember!!
    BrockSampson "I see dead people..."

and once I see them, I make sweet, sweet love...

I wouldn't consider myself an old timer but I pop in from time to time. I don't post much though as my average time spent here is about 5-10 minutes a month?! How sad!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Who the hell let Tobe in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Thordic
    Who the hell let Tobe in here.
    QFT! That little hispanic stole my hubcaps at Pandemonium!

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself
    Well, I can't claim to be an old timer (on the boards anyway).....

....but its nice to see some of the folks checking back in.

I'm in and out.
    A Sanchez Machine Distributor
    Ask me about my US Armed Forces, Law Enforcement and Fire Department Discount
    PBN Feedback
    AO feedback
    EBAY feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Creative Mayhem
    QFT! That little hispanic stole my hubcaps at Pandemonium!
    I thought he stole a whole wheel to replace his blown tire.

its funny i dont seem to have good luck with vehicles when i go to any AO event. SEAO my bro was caught speeding in SC. Mango's b-day damn ford blew the alternator. Pandamonium i caught a flat. WTF! no wonder i hate this place. i go to have a good time and i end up with a bad car. the only time i didnt get screwed over was ultimate madness. nothin like good ole drunkin phone calls. wonder how Jon,Wynn,Data,Funk, and all the other oldies doing.

Data and all the other oldies doing.
    i talk to data quite frequently when playing bf2. He's at Disney land right now, so i guess he's pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Lohman446
    just don't take the abuse without getting emo whiney about being oppressed or something and how nobody likes them.

All I seem to do these days is piss people off on AO. I thought I was getting old and mean. Maybe not

phazeshifter,
    Ill be in the land of YOUR people this T-day. Wife is from Ark. and we are giong to get Razorback BS beat into our minds. Thank God its only 2 days!

I guess I'm something of an ooold timer. Ow my bones ache.

Nate

Feel The Burn

[AO Feedback]

PBN Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by 1stdeadeye
    Who is still here?

I have not been here lately because to be honest, AO just has not been interesting. I actually miss Starbase and Collegeboy.

Do I count?

You can kill our leader, but you will never stop the revolution!
    - R.I.P. LPB

Member #2 of the French Bread Pizza Brigade

TTLSHIWWYAUAAWSH

Well I guess that I am an old timer to you. Even though I dont consider myself an old timer nor do I post all that much. But I have not been paintballing in a long while, do to an extreme lack of time. But I plan on going soon so I will probably be on asking about all the new guns I saw at the field.
    Oh by the way does butterfingers still post up lots of cool things to look at?

Calling gustavo little is like saying the north pole is warm.

Yeah, I dont come around much anymore either. I havbe moved on in the marker world, there bieng a distict lack of support for any mags at all.
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

ZEROte Guest
    its funny i dont seem to have good luck with vehicles when i go to any AO event. SEAO my bro was caught speeding in SC. Mango's b-day damn ford blew the alternator. Pandamonium i caught a flat. WTF! no wonder i hate this place. i go to have a good time and i end up with a bad car. the only time i didnt get screwed over was ultimate madness. nothin like good ole drunkin phone calls. wonder how Jon,Wynn,Data,Funk, and all the other oldies doing.

hey thats messed up how are you going to forget about our trip to neao. meeting at times square driving up on friday/saturday morning, going to ihop,finding a hair in your steak, playing paintball, sleeping at joey d's for an hour and then driving back so i can be at work at 9 am on sunday.

and i remember starbase and collegeboy. "you have to sleep at shatnerball!!!! your not allowed to get drunk cause i couldnt afford to get drunk!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by oldsoldier
    Calling gustavo little is like saying the north pole is warm.

Yeah, I dont come around much anymore either. I havbe moved on in the marker world, there bieng a distict lack of support for any mags at all.
    lol.... thanks OS i dont consider myself big. and my drop would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROte
    hey thats messed up how are you going to forget about our trip to neao. meeting at times square driving up on friday/saturday morning, going to ihop,finding a hair in your steak, playing paintball, sleeping at joey d's for an hour and then driving back so i can be at work at 9 am on sunday.

and i remember starbase and collegeboy. "you have to sleep at shatnerball!!!! your not allowed to get drunk cause i couldnt afford to get drunk!!!!!".
    Keeps i totally forgot about that cuz when i was driving back from joey's house i was half asleep. i honestly dont remember driving thru RI or half of CT. but i def. had a good time.

Gustavo, I TOTALLY forgot about your drop. Sorry. Will get it back out to you before X-mas.