Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what makes you all LOVE your mags over other guns?

what makes you all LOVE your mags over other guns?

ive always wandered. a gun is a gun is a gun. you can get em all to shoot accurately, now with electronic triggers, they can all shoot fast, and theres so many upgrades, they can all look bad as heck. but what REALLY makes you love your mag over all other guns? just curious what you all say.
    "Mad Painter"
    CF61270 / Black Aluminum Z-Body
    14" Bob Long Signature Series Aluminum
    Benchmark 1x Trigger Frame
    KAPP Black Forgrip
    47ci 3000 psi Pure Energy

"Sometimes, its no longer the destination we're searching for, rather the journey along the way."
    -some old lifer

I dont love my mag anymore. It died and i got a cocker, but i still have it for when i need it.
    StEEl Grey SoNiC Cocker.The ownage Machine
    Yellow to Orange Fade Defiant
    14in Boomstick-TI
    Orange Fade Warp/Orange-Faded Turbo Rev
    Crossfire LPR 68/4500 w/ red cover
    Black: Stickies, Lapco Drop, Macro.
    PMI 68/4500 w/ Black DYE Cover

Ï ØwÑ ÿØú

okay possibly someone who DOES love their mag? i mean really. come on. you guys have to love em, you're members of the forum and you own one. so dont give me that i dont love em crap. come on!

ok, the reliability, the craftsmanship, the company, this forum, the simplicity of the design which directly relates to the reliability, the craftsmanship, etc!! you get the point!!

well I love my mag, its an unconditional love. I cant explain it. Maybe it has to do with my understanding that they are the best. And probably something to do with this forum too.
    polished minimag
    superbolt
    chrome barrels
    and alot of balls
    (paintballs)

I keep mine next to my pillow.

Where the beer is deep. The forest is funny colored. Cloud nine is a thought away.
    Well, the fact that I put about over 1000 dollars into makes me sort of partial

Really I just love this forum which is better than my mag in its self

Also the combination of my warp and hyperframe make it far supperior on the field lol
    AO #765
    CCM Series 5
    Prerelease Impulse
    Hyperframed Warped Mag w/flatline tank
    Feedback.

Good to know that somone of Tom's status seeks "relief" from a sport he helped create. A sport now ruled by a single patent.

i love my mag because it fits me and i know how to use it. its sort of like when you own a car and you love it, you can tell when its feeling sick, you know all the parts and what they do. you just know your gun to a point where you KNOW it will never let you down.

wow, thats some sentimental stuff

the quality, reliabilit, eveything about them.
    they are compact. can shoot fast enough.
    they are an all around good buy for the money.
    ----------------------------------------
    Bob Long Defiant(marble w/orange splash
    jt ize,88ci hyper flow,dz2,12v revy, warp feed,dye stickies,spikes 4v pack
    minimagpaintball@hotmail.com
    sponsored by: action quest paintball
    www.actionquestpaintball.ca
    Team "CANADIAN ECLIPSE"
    assistant captain
    Mitch Fong
    ----------------------------------------[QUOTE]Originally posted by Automag
    jacko harness w/ 3 pods(lost one in strategic combat maneuver that involved tripping down a hill)
    hahahahaahaha good stuff automag i hope you don't mind!!

every damn thing about it... its like my 3rd brother minus the annoying part about brothers
    ........$$...........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    .......$$$$................$$$......
    ......$$..$$...............$$$......
    .....$$....$$..............$$$......
    ....$$$$$$$.............$$$......
    ...$$........$$....$$$...$$$......
    ..$$..........$$....$$$..$$$......
    .$$............$$.....$$$$$.........

Reliability
    Simple Design
    High performance
    Great Traders - DiRTyBuNNy - midwikid - than205 - DropKick1 - jericoholics - personman - Siayajin - Remington - Jaymz
    My Feedback

My For Sale and Wanted Thread

the fact that the breach is just quite big enough to.....wait, i didn't type that. hahahhah j/k. i kinda like being different and very few people around here sport the mags. i own 3 and i'm making at least 2 more. just kinda happened upon them and now i love them.
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...light=feedback

My girlfriend said that if i bought another paintball gun, she'd leave me........ I sure am going to miss her.

It's easy to use, easy to fix, and there aren't 10 billion different things that you can do to it that may or may not work with everything else you already have, but enough bells and whistles to give them personality. There's a simple formula to upgrade it, most of which is available from AGD and the rest is personal preference. It's made me use less "colorful" language than my cocker. From what I've seen my mag will always be able to outshoot my cocker. I've always loved the look of the minimag; there's beauty in simplicity. I'd like to build another cocker, but I can't bring myself to spend money on a marker that could be going to my mag. Mags are workhorses. Kinda like with my physics project mousetrap car. Mine might not always have been fastest, but I won because I could drop mine on the ground from 5 feet over and over again and go win a race the next minute. Sure, others could sit there and tweak for hours, but I won in the end because my car took the abuse of racing. Mags are underdogs. I think it's funny to see someone point down their nose at my mag. Makes me think of a Beach Boys tune, "Freaked out pump, you don't know what I got!" I could even send it in and get an E-Mag that will compete with any electro without $500 worth of add-ons. I know I could make a nice cocker that I'd really like, but I doubt I could get the reliability, dependability, or support that all AGD products have. I've e-mailed WGP numerous times, and only had one response. Here I can talk directly to the president and a few hundred other people who know how my marker works and how to fix any problem that may come up. And if they start having snowball fights in hell and my mag refuses to work, they'll go down and see who turned down the thermostat, bust some heads and fix the problem. Is that enough?
    Early to rise and early to bed may make a man healthy but socially dead.

I really like the reliability of mags. Really though, you don't have to worry about it breaking down or leaking "because it's not perfect". Unlike tinker with markers, mag's are so simple you can find whatever is wrong with it just by flipping through your memory.

The service. Everytime I consider a new marker, I think about all the service and customer support I will lose from AGD.

These forums are great for gaining knowledge and helping others. Also a great place to meet some cool people.

There are so many other things too, like ROF, I really like mags triggers.

Another huge thing is that whatever comes with a mag, generally is the best out there. Unless something goes wrong in the factory or something which is RARE, because every mag that comes off the factory is tested by humans. I'm willing to bet Kingman has their markers tested by monkeys or something.

AGD Rules...
    "If everything is under control your not moving fast enough."

true true

the best thing about the mag is:
    the are so simple.
    the main part is the valve. it is so simple a big long circlular thing that slides in the mainbody. there is nothing compkicated abou the mag. unlike cockers you need more than an allen key and a nickle for your tool kit.
    mags don't need tinkering after evergame and you don't have to worry about the timing going off or putting the bolt in upside down.

anyways mags are the best and you can't beat them.
    for mechanical guns and electros.

GO AGD

Zo Guest
    they come with the best parts that could be made for them, pretty much everything except the barrel.

Like you said, a gun is a gun. So what sets this marker apart... The company that makes it.

Based on science, built to last, centered on function, spurred on by innovation.

Gotta love the combination. Now if only AGD would start building cars! Could you imagine.

i don't know what you guys mean by your tool kit is a coin and an allen wrench. That is BS to me. My mag is new but i am sure that i can find no place to fit a coin! The allen key is all!

I've only had my mag for a few days, but i love the trigger, the small size, and the quality you can FEEL when you hold the gun.

My truck is louder than yours. A lot louder.

Good Traders: JT2002, LawFox32, Gizmolax32

take off your bolt and there is a slot thatyou can fit a coin in to unsrcrew the tip

agdjon Guest
    Sad thing is, I can't just choose one. hehehe and hate to say it, but I love some of the customer's mags that come in. Some look real cool while others tend to shoot really well (sometimes better than mine...wierd huh, truth is, sometimes I don't have time to work on my markers)
    check ya later

i have this one friend who loves his gun so much that he has its own room. he has a 98 and he got it when they first came out. hes had it since and has pumped 2000$ into it, not including paint!!!!!!!! its an old gun but it can out shoot a mag any day.

i love my mag becuse it is such a small gun .you can upgrade it alot . easy to take apart (once i put the on/off valve in up side down, on axident.! hooha seeya later
    popin pills and shootin dice the american dream

am i the only one who is normal anymore

I'm waitin for Tom to come on here and say somethin funny, like on the poll about how many mags have u owned and he said he owns em all. But anyway, I dont love mine cuz i dont have one.
    Why go to the light, when darkness has its warmth too....
    Brak "I poop in the sink."
    EPIC - Warp - 68/45 Armageddon
    Black 2k LCD
    Green 99 Dark Angel

I love the size of it, its so compact and perfect. i just bought a matrix and love that to but its not as simple as a mag and isn't as compact.

FREEFLOW FOR SALE

Freeflow
    Freeflow

Three things

Compact design
    Reliability
    Customer Support
    sixty-six.

Du bist, was du machst. Punkt.

Well, I could be like everyone else and say reliability, simplicity of design, ease of maintanence, and customer service, but I dont want to be repetitive.

I like them cause I have puny arms and the cocker weighs too much =). Oh and did I mention it never breaks. And there's no timing issues like the cocker.
    WDP: "Our gun is $400 shinier than yours." - Miscue

"Evil Tom Grinns......" - Tom

I could not be like everyone else, but I'd rather be honest.

hey i like my mag but i think i just have to upgrade it. i have a 68 classic standard feet and some times i will whatch my balls go left right up down and every after i shoot them and i'm using a boom stick but i'm going to get a hyper frame and then i iwll get a retro vaulve and then a flatline system and hopfuly that will help amd if you guys have any suggestions to make my gun shoot straiter please give them!

Hmm...I can not say that I love my mag MORE than my other guns. They all have their little place in my heart. Here is a small list of a few of my favorite guns and why they are special

Automag - My first semi-auto gun, bought it back in '93 or 94. Don't use it much any more.

Hurricane - Unique, have not seen too many, looks really cool hanging on the wall. I personally have never played a game with it and have only shoot about 5 or so balls through it.

SB Stroker - Fell in love with the gun the first time I saw it. Loved it so much I paid $10 more than a new one (bought it used). It's small, heavy, and really cool looking.

Typhocker - (Mini Cocker) Totally custom and that does not mean custom looks, but custom performance. It's currently my favorite gun, there for my primary gun.

Emag - I am sure this will treat me well, Seeing as I just got it Monday, I have not played with it yet. This is my prettiest gun and will be more of my show piece I am currently unsure if it will be my primary gun.

RT - nice gun, shoots well...but it's probably my least favorite of my "good" guns.

Red face

The first Mag I ever held was an RT. It felt like it was making sweet love to my hand. Ive been hooked ever since.