View Poll Results: Review the images and descriptions below, and vote on the best ad concept!

Voters
356. You may not vote on this poll
  • WarpFeed - ENGAGE!

15 4.21%
  • Get a good look at it before the game...

160 44.94%
  • Missing: Hopper Hits

181 50.84%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Its YOUR turn - pick which Ad AGD will run next!

Most people already said their thoughts, so now it's my turn. Personally, #3 got me laughin' first and I liked it, but #2 really stands out- just about sayin' "ya' betta' get the h*ll out of my way or I'll run ya' over"- like jerome bettis. Personally, i'd throw on "own it, or be owned by it" but that might turn out a little cliche. I really don't feel offended by any of the ads like some of you would be. Oh yeah, make sure you get a pick of it on a different gun, preferably a bushy, 'cause I wanna' know what mine 's going to look like with a warp on it.
    Keep this in mind people-
    "The emptiest cans rattle the most"
    --Metallica

btw, somebody else said that a lot of people don't know what a warp is. Well, at a big game/scenario that I went to there was one guy out of about 350 that had a warp, and my team was like "hey, you see the guy with the warp". Everybody who heard of a warp knew there was one there. Just think of the other people that don't know what one is- their thinkin' "what the heck is that!" Half of the people there had no idea what a warp is.

Talking #3

I like the idea of ripping of another bright idea from the dairy farmers! LOL...You should really put GOT GAM-E under the advertisment though...see how many people get it.
    Ok....So I'm lazy!

#2 gets my vote, when seen in full blown color it will definitely bring some attention to the sport.
    #3 is tasteless, nothing funny about missing children at all. Shows a lack of respect for a not even remotely funny issue. Rethink that one for the sake of your companies image.
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

Evilernie: it was not an idea instituted by dairy farmers it was by a group to help find missing children abducted by an unknown person or persons, that is not funny at all.

easy there killer. i'm sure he meant it as a joke.
    "To serve to strive and not to yield"
    --------------------------------------
    I AM THE PURPLE PEOPLE EATER!

Definetely go with 3 becuase it shows that warp feed is better in a funny way. Also #2 is not that great because it shows the warp feed on an E-mag, making another marker owner feel like it won't be as good on his gun.
    [img]C:\My Documents\My Pictures\ouch2.gif[/img]

Minimag
    Black Macroline
    32 Degrees Black Foregrip
    CP Black Flame D/f
    CP Black ASA on/off valve
    68/3000 pmi nitro tank

"You know why you don't got game? Cause you don't got the warpfeed thats why"

Originally posted by Bartleby
    easy there killer. i'm sure he meant it as a joke.
    Do i know you? I didnt know voice was active on this. did i sound upset?

"#3 is tasteless, nothing funny about missing children at all. Shows a lack of respect for a not even remotely funny issue. Rethink that one for the sake of your companies image."

I am not trying to be tastless - and I am not making fun of missing children at all. I suppose your perspective isnt unique, but its not one that I think most post people will immediately jump to.

Its taking an everyday object and using it as a reference for an idea. Similar to if I had used a wanted poster or a missing poster. All of these items has been used in countless advertisements through many many years. I am not breaking any new grounds (The Blair Witch Project created a heck of a furvor around thier film at the sundance film festival with thier realistic "missing" poster).

At anyrate - I just want to make it clear that I am not poking fun at all at missing children - or to honest even mean to involve the issue. I was simply using what has become an everyday item to convey a concept.

sorry to offend

Problems or questions with the site or your account? Email me: webmaster@automags.org I collect old guns and paintball gear. Email me if you have stuff to sell!

Paintball Never Dies - www.vintagerex.com

i like the milk carton...as for ad 2 "if you can see this in the game your hand is on your head"
    black warp feed emag #114
    12" freak

I'm voting for #2

I love #3 also, for all the reasons stated, but I think #2 is great because it's really aggressive.

The field I play at, hardly anyone uses 'Mags. They're kind of one of those things "seen one, never used one... aren't they beginner guns?" type of attitude.

It would be nice to see an ad which, in addition the overlay of a specific product push, had an underlying message of "We're AGD... we bring it hard, and competitive."

Certainly stress that the Warp will go on any gun, but using a nice, large graphic of the E-Mag will get you a 2-fer advertisement, gun & Warp. Twice the bang for your buck.

Here's another idea, just for kicks:

Have a row of various guns all with hopper shots splattered on them. Somewhere in there put an E-Mag w/ Warp, totally clean.

Caption: "Which of these rigs is not like the others?"
    Subcaption: "Today's win is sponsored by the letter 'W', as in 'Warp'"

Just not number 1. I do not think you're going for the pointy ear crowd. Any and all references to Star Track should be immediately expunged from your advertising.

I like the one that says missing:hopper hits

Just my 2 cents

Thanks for everyone's input.

AGD will pick between 2 and 3 and we will get it developed further. Look to see it more towards a finished stage in a few months.

Thanks again for all the input!

RaV3n_Pa1ntba|| Guest
    Get a good look at it before the game...IS DAH COOLEST!!!

MrAirgunRT Guest
    I like the milk carton one

definitely #2
    Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake. -Napoleon

I think #3 is way too funny, however, I do like the seriousness of #2 and it definitely explains the functionality of the warp and how it is attached to the gun for those who aren't familiar with it.

If there was a way to incorporate the relationship the warp has when it's on the gun in #3, then I can see that ad to be more effective while maintaining the humor. Right now, I think those who are familiar with the warp already can understand the humor but those who aren't might miss the point.

#2 also has a good close up picture and I believe if you're trying to sell an add in the magazine, it's important to show what it is.

Just my opinions...so my vote #2! =)
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

#3 is tasteless because missing children are on milk cartons! I find #2 tastless also because the stealth factor of not seeing the warp during gameplay is very simular to the brutal reality of not seeing deadly snipers in war. #1 is tasteless because it promotes the casual use of warp drive which can cause tears in the time-space fabric of our universe (can't remember which Trek episode that one was).
    Also, paintball players carrying markers around that resemble guns is tasteless cause in WWII the nazis used guns. OMG, paintball players are nazis!! You horrible people. Now that I think about it, everything is tasteless, obscene, or dangerous. We should ban/censor everything and confine ourselves to padded white walled rooms. Wait, why white walled rooms? Why not black walled rooms? Am I racist or something?
    Chew your food before you swallow and you can be president someday too!

BTW, #3 is the best. Short and sweet. It gets the point across best.

AGD doesnt need to worry about flashy boxs and what not, they makew great products, and people no that, dont waste money makeing "pretty" boxs just keep up the good work and make ur products even better(if its possible)
    Rockin' the Cocker.

Great Traders List: Dern

I like number 2 best, but number three is nice too.

"Take a good look at the Warp Feed before the game, because you won't see it hiding behind the bunker during the game."
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Out of webby's i like 3,but Grey's is better than all of them put to gether and their moms

I actually like # 1 with maybe a 50's thing going on instead of techno I also Liked 2 just how it was
    Z-griped, warped, retromag with super bolt, and warpleft polished body, freak kit and flatline 3k

Definitely go with 2...ads are in your face today, and I think that this one will sell. People always ask me how it works...I let them feel it. Then the next comment is weight. I show them how to cradle. Then I play, all they see is a barrell...#2 embodies the whole concept and idea of the warp with that attitude statement.
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback