Thread: Why Tom, Why?

Unhappy Why Tom, Why?

I might be speaking too soon but why are there no RT valve parts, o-rings, or gun parts on the store? Please don't forget all the proud and happy RT owners out here. I plan on keeping my RT for a long time so I hope you will always make and sell the parts for it. I totally feel neglected and forgotten about.
    RT
    Z-Grip, Max-Flo 4500psi 88cu
    New AGD longer bolt
    Lapco Bigshot 12"
    12v X-Board Revolution with Warp Feed
    Steel braided hose with on gun input gauge
    Psychoballistics Drop Forward

http://hometown.aol.com/dj112495/myhomepageindex.html

Give him time, the store isn't even near complete. It is just beggining to grow. Tom doesn't have all that much time to devote to the online store.

Taking mags apart is fun, its even more fun when you don't know what you're doing

Time?

Do you really think it is a matter of time? If it is just a matter of time then it is a huge coincedence that anything related to the RT (valve parts, gun parts, o-ring kits, even the video) is totally left out of the store. I can promise you that nobody loves AGD and their customer support more than me. I just don't want it ever to come to not being able to get RT parts anymore because they are no longer made. The RT uses many different valve and gun parts than any other Mag, so try to understand where I am coming from.
    If it is just a matter of time for RT parts to be in the store than I apologize and I will wait.

PLEASE give me a chance! It's only me doing ALL the store entry stuff. I am working here every night until 4-5 am. We are shooting the retro valve stuff right now. Remember there are THREE pictures of every part, plus descriptions, plus part numbers and pricing and I can only upload the pics one at a time. We have not forgotten about you its coming right up!

AGD

Not intended as a flame but....

*POOF* Tom is only working on the online store a little each night(from what I remember) and obviously can't get everything put on all at once. Yes, it is a matter of time before the parts get on there, so have patience.

*Maybe not intended, but close enough for me.* -Miscue

Danial - Please stop your whinning. There are 5 parts that are differnt from teh RT to the other lineof guns.

#1 Main Body
    #2 Rail
    #3 Banjo Bolt assembly ( screw and 3 orings )
    #4 Valve housing
    #5 Grip Frame

Of that maybe the Rail might wear out or the mainbody could break at a wielded joint. The Grip to be honest you could use a dill to make a stock non RT grip frame fit. AGD will do runs of those for repair as needed.

All wear parts in the RT Valve are the same with ALL the RT style valve (RT, Retro, Emag, RT Pro) so wear parts are a non issue.

So Stop your insesant complaining.

-Robert
    Serving AGD customers since 93, wishing I could beat some common since into some of them about 5 hrs later.

Daniel

You do realize that e-mag, retro valve, and RT parts are identical except for the items RobAGD mentioned.

dont worry AGD wont stop making parts for guns that are still in production... dont be so quick to jump to conclusions.
    Did you hear about the new european weapons contracts? France is going to make the wooden sticks Spain making the little white flags

I think it's so weird that Rob spelled Daniel Morse's name like mine (Danial)...hahahha...have you been thinking about me a lot Rob?

Bunny - Naw just tired as hell

-Robert