Thread: running sling/ t stock on mag

running sling/ t stock on mag

running sling/ t stock on mag what r my options I have a Rt classic..... input and pics please!

don't know about a sling but a gas thru T-stock is probably your only option there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gas-thru-sto...item35d50dfe0b

A good old spec ops t2w stock would do the trick. I have that on my pump with a sling. Don't have pics at the moment. Finding a t2w might be a little tricky though, seem to go pretty fast when they go up for sale.

I used to use one of the stock Vintage linked to on my first gun.
    I wanted a removable stock. Nothing existed at the time. So I added a second asa under the gripframe. Used longer screws to sandwich it between the frame and dropforward.
    Make sure you plug that asa. It will only take a couple times of not paying attention and threading a tank into the wrong asa before you will plug it so might was well plug it right away.

This is the gun. Still setup the way it was in 2004. I have the stock stored with it as well.
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3c1e23d7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

good idea! but im gonna run a BIG tank so im going remote for the first time in like 10 years lol

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    I used to use one of the stock Vintage linked to on my first gun.
    I wanted a removable stock. Nothing existed at the time. So I added a second asa under the gripframe. Used longer screws to sandwich it between the frame and dropforward.
    Make sure you plug that asa. It will only take a couple times of not paying attention and threading a tank into the wrong asa before you will plug it so might was well plug it right away.

This is the gun. Still setup the way it was in 2004. I have the stock stored with it as well.
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3c1e23d7.jpg

on my classic mags I have both a back bottle adapter and an asa on the grip frame as well, I put the t-stock in the bba and plug my remote line into the asa. I know this won't work on an rt classic but if your going remote the gas thru stock should work for you. I screwed one into the asa on one of my rt classics and if I decide to go remote on it there shouldn't be any problems. I have a cp dovetail rail and dye airport asa on it.

don't they make a swivel 90 degree elbow was good and I just tap right into one of the airport on the rail?