Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Tactical Automag prototype thread. Please help.

Check this bad boy out. Just saw it on Ebay...

jinkies! Kinda a good idea, the warp the the bow, but what is that thing holding the sight on? Its like some extra peice added on, to clear the vert feed.

It looks weird, but something tells me it would really rip. I like the warp.

That marker is still on Ebay for the next while I bet. Its got a reserve. Just do a search on Special Ops Paintball.

Thought it was kinda on topic. Not exactly my idea of the ultimate automag woodsball machine, but not too far off either. I am a mixed bag of emotions while looking at this beast.

thats cool
    the sight looks like it is on top of one of those bsquare shotgun sight rails but i dought it

im getting a palmer blazer in a couple of weeks right feed and i might put my qloader on it

this is my emag so far

i moded the t-stock to have the air fitting at the back
    all it took was a trip to the hardware store and some blue locktight

here it is on my black dragun

also i got some air and a battery charger and this thing smokes cant wait to tune it up and put the lv10 back in it

can you get a right feed body for the emag if so linky please

for you to see into the scope you defiently need a riser kit i am ordering one tommorow. unless you guy know wher i can get one for cheap.

http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c....t.A/id.2722/.f
    BACK IN THE GAME.

Quote Originally Posted by LONEWOLFOO1
    for you to see into the scope you defiently need a riser kit i am ordering one tommorow. unless you guy know wher i can get one for cheap.

http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c....t.A/id.2722/.f
    so, Lonewolf, you are basicly saying that the with the Longbow kit you need a riser to be able to use a sight?

I saw the spec-ops black cell ion at the PB expo in pomona. I would definately need a riser on that one.

let me say, as a veteran of...9 years of woods ball. t stocks arnt worth it on a bulk tank set up( for those of you who dont play stock, that pretty much anything over 4oz co2. and that includes the 13 cu HPA tanks)the remote only gets in your way. restricts off hand useability. and the tank off you butt is just one more target sticking above the log.

but hey, this is just the ramblings of a stock class, old school, Stainless Steel hauling, old coot. you crazy kids these days...
    "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." -John Morley

Quote Originally Posted by HoppysMag
    let me say, as a veteran of...9 years of woods ball. t stocks arnt worth it on a bulk tank set up( for those of you who dont play stock, that pretty much anything over 4oz co2. and that includes the 13 cu HPA tanks)the remote only gets in your way. restricts off hand useability. and the tank off you butt is just one more target sticking above the log.

but hey, this is just the ramblings of a stock class, old school, Stainless Steel hauling, old coot. you crazy kids these days...
    Hehe. I strictly use the remote as an in-between game anti-theft device.

yes you do need a high riser or you can lower the stock i wish spec ops make a plate adapter.

Quote Originally Posted by LONEWOLFOO1
    yes you do need a high riser or you can lower the stock i wish spec ops make a plate adapter.
    i was looking at my long bow and since agd don't want to make a warp feed tac one maybe a adapter like the have for the long they could make they could make it left feed or right feed. if i couls bet away with this than loading a qbow between games. i am not looking to be a sniper.

since i spent the most money on this project i am going to order a warp feed with the q bow adapter if it don't work i could use i on my bushmaster.(maybe) this would not be a problem if agd made a a tac warp feed body or a black warp feed body so what do you guys think? i really like my tac one body but it would have less hose if i bought a warp feed body.

longbow with q bow adapter with the warp feed sytem. it would make use the full pottential of the tac one whats the point of haveing one of the fastest mechanical guns around with a limit of 20-100 rounds

after seeing that pick with the warp fed system i think this is the best solution for the feed. i like the q bow but i need a lot of firepower on me paintball are inaccurate. then i am not willing to lose those q pods i play at skirmish i am not going to stage and reload 5 podes usually when we play we have 15 mins to get ready. plus i am hard on my equipment do you think the q bow can take a beating like the warp?

Last edited by LONEWOLFOO1; 03-05-2006 at 04:14 PM.

Interesting points Wolf. I share your concerns.

That warp would really get alot paint on that high ROF marker, and would be really easy to reload too. Really, the only downside would be that it is a little tippy to the one paint-heavy side, but with that comfy stock and foregrip I would not imagine this as a huge problem.

The thing I dislike about the pic posted there, of the Warpbow, is how HIGH the thing is. It keeps on going and going. Any sort of adapter or low profile fittings would be nice in this situation. Ill keep my eye open for doable configurations that have already been done.

How bout that? Replace the TAC ONE body with a black warp left ULE body (heartbreaking, I know). Seems weird, because the TAC ONE is an amazing body, but it is really not utilized with the Longbow. Lets face it. By switching to warp, you remove all that hose from the top of the marker.

You would probably have to use a 90* warp adapter for that sharp turn tho.... like this...

Since you are not sniping you shouldnt need the red dot on the top. Saves even more space.

I just notice that thaey gave away a warp sytem for free with the purchase of a warp feed mainbody. i looked at the options and black wasn't in the selection. do you know where i can find a black warp feed mainbody or is there a company that could mill the tac one into a warp feed body. i just surprise that agd isn't up on his it seems to be a no brainer i mss tom kaye. when he was in charge he said that he was going to do them but e left paintball for good. i even have a post of it
    (IN A GIRLY MAN VOICE) AGD WHATS THE DEAL?

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...42#post2066542

Quote Originally Posted by famousgamer
    You would probably have to use a 90* warp adapter for that sharp turn tho.... like this...
    Have you thought about the old school powerfeed bodies? Feed the warp hose in the bottom end of the powerfeed, hack off the top and add a sharkgill sight. It's cheap, easy, no 90° fitting needed and clear sight across the top. Plus the old stainless bodies rocked for woodsball. Matte finish, indestructable, and twist-lock is sweet. If I still had my warp I'd throw it on my Minimag and take a couple photos, but I sold it. Just wasn't my style.

WherE do you get those 90 degrees fittings? i need ine to put on my WARP BOW.

IT seems that intrest on this post is losing some steam. its ok you guys have giving me plenty of ideas to run with. this forum served it's purpose even spec ops drop in and gave its opnion

i actually need a 180 degree adapter maybe i will melt the 90 degree one or some pvc pipe
    Last edited by LONEWOLFOO1; 03-07-2006 at 03:08 PM.

Here is a though, attach two 90* adapters together.

i thought of that right after i put up the post but wouldn't it stick out to far does anybody have any to sell or any website where i can purchase 2

My suggestions are that you use spring loaded clips, so its like a pump, easy to install if you have a machine shop hook up, it reduces the bulk of a hopper and or warp. Also if your playing scenario half of the point is to be stealthy, you dont need too many rounds in order to give away your position and as long as the gun is accurate then 21 should be enough. My other suggestion was going to be the stock I think could be drilled into the rail from the sides, that would give it alot of stability and help out alot. Ive thought about this alot before, and if you need anything my door is always open

aim- SKAnk is alive

-RS

Vertical elbows you mean? They're just straight, 180* elbows. You use them on most e-spyders. Here is one:

Kingman Straight Elbow

I have heard the warp does not force the balls enough to push them through 2 90* elbows. I researched that while making my hopper/stock. It was tried by a dude on these forums, and he was helpful enough to suggest I do not use 2 elbows.

I say take advantage of that warp left body and warp feed deal. Its a killer deal. You have to get your warp in "smoke" tho. Its a dark grey, with some visability into the machine. You want this, to see if there are balls loaded into the wheel. That way, if your hopper goes dry, you can check your ammo in the wheel and still fire while reloading. A killer feature.

I forgot a huge point tho... you have to make a notch so the warp left feed mouth can fit into the rail. This is usually done with a Dremel. I am not sure if you want to mill your tac one rail, so you might want a pro to do this.

I personally think it is worth it. It would be the ultimate incarnation of the Warpbow. It would be killer on the feild, and would really be breaking ground.

I am actually in the process of getting my own warp left ULE body, notched classic rail, and both a warp feed/hopper and a Q Loader. The warp is pretty inexpensive, and uses an existing hopper. The changeover to the Q Loader is quite simple, as I am mounting it in the Borph pattern (under the grip). This way I can have the stealth of the Q when I want it on the feild, and the more heavy rate of fire of the warp when I need that too.

This is my near future configuration:

Substitute the Q Loader with a warp feed, and that is my other configuration. Best of both worlds... but at a price! I personally think feild of view is worth it. The only way Id be comfy with a vert feed again is if it was on an Emag, or any TAC ONE configuration. Drool!

Here is my idea with the warp:

So, the hopper is a Ricochet, prolly an AK model, and it is reversed. That way the only thing I have to move from the hopper is the LED light that tells you how the battery is doing. You just drill in the back window area of the hopper for the stock to go through, drill through the end for the other end of the stock, and find some way to get the hose to exit the side of the hopper. Should leave room for about 150 paintballs, with luck. The stock goes right through the hopper.

The problems with this config are getting the custom metal base plate milled, installing the hopper when you want to use it, and the risk of too much room in the hopper being used up by the stock and hose. This config might not even work, and I will know better when I take apart a Ricochet hopper and look inside.
    Last edited by famousgamer; 03-09-2006 at 12:34 PM.

Oh yeah, this is my current config. Got it on Ebay. 150 bucks. Got a killer deal cause I was lucky, from a killer mag maker. Very happy.

Those gas through t-stocks are not very sexy, but so functional. With the back bottle adapter, they do the job of the Longbow stock at a fraction of the cost. Taking advantage of the back bottle adapter is a very Automag thing to do, and old school too!

Special thanks to Borph for helping me choose my rail, stock and loader configuration. For me personally, I beleive I have found my tactical Automag after all. Well, the starting points of it anyways. Id love to upgrade to a TAC ONE mainbody, or maybe even Emag lowers.

I think the marrow of the findings were the back bottle adapter, and the T stock. The warp left body is also a huge component. The combination of these things gives a user tonnes of vision, a super light package, the stability with its stock, and has a very low price tag.

Ill post pics when Im done the master plan. I am also camoing my entire marker with the Opsgear woodland vinyl sheets: http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c....t.A/id.2271/.f

With the 2 90'' adapters is power a issue wow was he trying to feed them to the top, across or just open to see if it would feed? i would have order a warp frame but i already order a warp feed sytem $90 shipped so i am not going to spend 145 on top of that just to get a frame. unless they make a tac frame and that it mounts to my tac frame with no modifications. some body will make a tac frame sooner or later or and adapter the uses the weaver rails like with spec ops did.

dam i wished i owned a machine shop. what is agd doing these days i don't expect a new gun what i do expect is some accs. for there line up

I should have taken some machining. Would come in handy about now.

Imagine a TAC ONE warp body. That would be insane. Even if you could just fuse an existing warp left body with a TAC ONE rear part, it would be a match made in heaven.

can we use x mag parts warp feed dam you need a machine shop to do that too!! i wish i was rich i would make my own spec ops store.

Dude. You own a Longbow. You ARE rich.

I put together this HyperFrame AutoMag this winter, and am planning to run a remote.

no i am not rich i owned a tac one now for 2 years and i never used it (own a bushmaster 2000) once i saw the longbow kit i say to myself that would make a good woods ball gun so i picked it up my bushmaster 2000 is my speedball gun. i would like to buy a emag but thats to much money. i wanted a tank of a woodsball gun and i wanted a fast but cost effective speedball gun agd can't be both.

i guess i am rich when i think about it. but i really want to be wealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger1099
    I put together this HyperFrame AutoMag this winter, and am planning to run a remote.
    That setup looks very nice. That is an excellent t-stock. Do you know its name and maker? It is the perfect little stock for those mounting it in the bottomline area.

You know Lonewolf, I hope they just make a TAC ONE warp left frame one day. I will sell alot of stuff on Ebay to get one of those to affoard it. A Warp left tac one body would soooooo slay. I suppose that the picatinny rails would then run vertically, and not on 45* angels. Man, that would be sweet.

I don't know why they didn't i could save 150 in the longbow kit that would cost the same is anybody at agd read these forums? there is a demand for the product why are they not suppling? no wonder this business is sinking. how can i go to the fields and promote their gun if they don't give me the tools i am getting a tippman at least someone listens there.

I agree, in the sense that AGD should put out a TAC ONE warp left body, and make their own gas thru stock option, if a user wanted to go that route.

An exclusivley AGD scenario marker would rip. The TAC ONE is excellent, in tonnes of ways. There could be a gas thru option tho, and a Q loader or warp fed option with a warp fed body. That would be the most true incarnation of the AGD scenario marker. AGD could also manufacture it themselves, and wholesale it to companies like Spec Ops, instead of collaborating with them. Tom knows whats best for his markers.

Having said that, there are millworkers out there that really compliment Automags... and really take it to the next level. I just dont think Spec Ops has done this.

OK i mounted a warp feed to my tac one but its not working out you defiently need a warp feed body to much hose for my opnion. plus the warp feed sits reall low below the handle i can imagine myself diving into a bunker and breaking it . plus the stance you have to take with the warp feed it requires you to handle your gun with more of a speedball style rending your stock useless. with a revy it has a lot more wieght not a big deal for me but for the weight crazys we have here. so i am going to pick up a q pod system and work with that.

i don't want the q pod sytem under my barrel i want it on the side of the gun (left side) is there any way i could do this?

the warp feed is good but to much sticking out to the left its really set up for speedball thats all. woods it can do but i i have a speedball gun already i want a milsim automag.

the warp feed will find a new home on my bushmaster 2000.

i rember this post was thrivieng am i i the only one in the game?