Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback for chill will

Feedback for chill will

I would like to thank all that made this day posible:

My third grade teacher for never giving up on me.
    Mr. Cambell for telling me to reach for the stars.
    Little Ray Ray for teaching me the fine art of pimping.

All joke aside if we have done biz, please leave my some props.

Myrtle Beach,SC Be water my friend,be water
    Great trader.He bought a Cocker off me and payment was right on time.

Bought some mag parts off me. Paid when he said he would, and easy to deal with. A+ Buyer, wouldn't hesitate to do buisness with again.

thanks-
    Pat
    "An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind"
    -Ghandi

Feedback

Terrific Seller, waited for my MO and shipped the day he got it, I HIGHLY reccomend!

great buyer.....never had a better transaction. even has given me updates on the mag (which is good b/c i miss it)

once again a great buyer.

A+ buyer! He shipped his money order right away, I live in Canada and still got it within 7 days. Great communication, and responded quickly to messages. Would not hesitate to sell to again!

Sent me a real money order and I sent him some real mag parts.Great buyer.went through with his end of the bargain.Makes him good in my books! Thanks again, Richie
    TAC-ONE Camomag,Retro Valve w/LVL-10,milled RT-Pro rail,E-mag battery pack,KAPP stubby dropzone,CP on/off, 16" Stiffi and it's bewy,bewy qwiet

Richie's feedback

super fast payment. Got the money order in a DAY. do not hesitate with this buyer., A+++++

Excellent trader! Will traded his sniper 2k and intelliframe for my 20bps hyperframe and classic valve. The sniper came in excellent condition, along with all the parts needed to convert it back to a regular cocker. I hope we can make more trades in the future! Thanks again.

Thumbs up Thumbs up !

This guy is 100 % , number 1 , A+ AO'er !
    Would buy again.

Got a hyperframe from him AAAAAAAA++++

Great seller. He was really concerned with the delay of the order... we don't control the item once it is in the post office's hands. I received it and everything ended well.

Great guy to deal with. I bought a ramrod barrel from him and it was no trouble. Thanks for the smooth transaction!

Thumbs up

Great guy. Paid fast and we kept up communication just fine.

A+++++++ I would deffinately deal with him again
    Flashy colors make the gun work better!

feedback

Bought a CCI rear air adapter from me, payed promptly and was pleasant to deal with.

Thanks,
    Gen

Great experience

Disclaimer: I'm brutally honest and very critical when I leave feedback. Will is a great trader, and it was a pleasure doing business with him.

The gun was in exactly the condition described. It has wear, but nothing beyond what I expect from a gun that has been played with. Absolutely no sign of misuse or neglect. Will was very clear in describing the gun's cosmetic flaws, and he was frank and honest in that.

Shipping was somewhat delayed from what I'm used to, but with very good reason. Will has 2 new babies to wrestle with, and he told me up front before closing the deal that it would take him a few days to ship. I was aware, and totally okay, with that, and let him know I was in no hurry. I stil had the gun in my hands about a week after payment cleared, which is nothing to scoff at. He was remarkably prompt in corresponding with me, and was very thorough in letting me know how things progressed, including getting me tracking information as soon as it was available.

The only thing that disappointed me was the packing job. He was rushed at the post office (understandably) and things weren't quite as thoroughly secured as I've come to expect. That said, we're dealing with metal equipment that will be taken out and beaten around in the woods every weekend. There's nothing that could happen in the box that wouldn't happen on the field. There's certainly no evidence that anything was damaged, and Will did the best he could with what he had. I just happen to be totally anal when I ship things.

All in all I am VERY content with our transaction. Will was great to deal with, very efficient, constantly in communication, and he was honest and fair in describing the product. I would be thrilled to deal with him again, and I encourage anyone else to do the same. Thanks again, Will!

PBCity: GREAT new forum! F PBN

ULE Emag

Great communication, easy to deal with, fast payment once we decided on everything. Woudl definately deal with again.

Will was a great guy to do business with. Honest and communicated well. I would deal with him again in a heartbeat.

A++

Pat

I have made a few deals with him, as always an excellent trader, great communication, pays quickly, etc. I would definately deal with again!

Purchased rail from me, paid quicly and was a pleasure to work with!

did buisiness along time aago went well dunno why im not listed? good guy

great seller,fast replies,smooth transaction,wuld deffinately buy from again

Great seller, baught a Y-grip from Will and it was very smooth, came in good shape and just as stated. Would gladly do business again. A+++
    -Ben

Excellent seller. Items were exactly as described and very fast shipping. Excellent communication too. I would highly recommend him and would gladly do business with him again. A+++

Great guy to work with. Bought a valve from him and he shipped out quickly. Excellent communication throughout the transaction.

purchased cocker body, transaction went well, will buy from again

thanks,
    bishop

EXCELLENT TRANSACTION!! PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH!!

Bought a red foregrip from him. Shipped well. Great seller.

Bought a single trigger frame. Item came as described and shipping was quick.

I bought a couple barrels off him, he shipped fast, and everything arrived well packed and in perfect condtion.

Great seller! Thanks for everything!