Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Logic Paintball Spring Blowout Sale!

Cool thanks dude now I can get this kid off my back
    Captain
    the PACK

--STOCK UPDATE--

I have been digging around here lately, and I have unearthed all sorts of treasures. So, I've updated ye olde webstore with all the stuff I've found.

Click Here to visit said webstore, and poke around a bit.

At last count (which was at 10:16pm on Tuesday 3-28-06), my current stock is:

7 - Raw Impulse V2 Vert Frames - $99 Each

19 - Raw Ultimate Mech Mag Frames - $85 Each

25 - Raw FireBlade E/XMag Blade Triggers - $35 Each

13 - Ultimate Shocker Frames - $125 Each
    ----3 - Black
    ----3 - Red
    ----3 - Pewter
    ----4 - Blue

4 - Vert Shocker Frames - $99 Each
    ----1 Each - Red, Black, Silver, Pewter

2 - V1.1 Vert Mag Frames - $85 Each
    ----1 - Red with Black Trigger
    ----1 - Blue

3 - Alpha Automag Rails - $80 Each
    ----2 - Black
    ----1 - Raw ($75 for this one)

Click Here to visit said webstore, and poke around a bit.

Stock Update

Got my hopes up when I saw there were some alpha rails left because I absolutely love them, then clicked on your site and they were already gone.

Ohhh well my M.O. should have arrived by now or is almost there for the Best mag frame ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Fighter
    Got my hopes up when I saw there were some alpha rails left because I absolutely love them, then clicked on your site and they were already gone.

Ohhh well my M.O. should have arrived by now or is almost there for the Best mag frame ever.
    Nah, the website does that sometimes.

If you want one, it's yours.

That's why I put the text in the inventory window.

Go check it out, and follow the instructions.

i'm interested in that raw alpha rail .... how could i contact you ...
    you could be able to ship it with the raw fireblade i'm still waiting for ?? give me some news ....

Quote Originally Posted by grominou69
    i'm interested in that raw alpha rail .... how could i contact you ...
    you could be able to ship it with the raw fireblade i'm still waiting for ?? give me some news ....
    Well, unless you ordered it yesterday, it shipped on Monday.

If you still want the alpha, just let me have your PayPal email address.

sorry coolhand, but my transmission blew and that delayed my payment. Will try to send monday. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by mobsterboy
    sorry coolhand, but my transmission blew and that delayed my payment. Will try to send monday. Thanks again
    No worries.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    Well, unless you ordered it yesterday, it shipped on Monday.

If you still want the alpha, just let me have your PayPal email address.
    mechant_minou@hotmail.com
    yes i want an alpha but if you already shipped the fireblade i dont mind ... i still need a raw alpha ...

btw ... any chance that you can have a ule body and an xvalve lying somewhere that you want to get rid of for cheap ??

Are you shipping out a batch of mech frames this weekend?

Just curious

Are you shipping out a batch of mech frames this weekend?

Just curious
    Hopefully. I have to work this weekend (the real job), so I might not get much done. I'll do the best I can though.

Grom - I'll get your invoice out as soon as I can.

thanx lol ... ur too fast for me ....
    payment sent
    just want you to ship by usps if you can ... thanx

Hopefully. I have to work this weekend (the real job), so I might not get much done. I'll do the best I can though.

Grom - I'll get your invoice out as soon as I can.

As long as your making the effort I'm happy, I'm just wondering if you got my money order yet.

If you have gotten a money order with the last name as "Sanders" then I'm in good shape.

Just ordered a UMF and a fireblade, cant wait to get it.

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
    August 20th, 1966--December 8th, 2004

evildead420 uber feedback thread

As long as your making the effort I'm happy, I'm just wondering if you got my money order yet.

If you have gotten a money order with the last name as "Sanders" then I'm in good shape.
    I did, it came on Friday.

I did, it came on Friday.

Excellent thank you, can't wait to recieve it. Plan on annoing it black, putting some pnuematics in it, and sticking a splinter trigger in it. Nothing against your tunablade, I just like the look and feel of the splinter.

To bad PTP is using your frame angle with there pnuematic frame that is supposedly being made. I was hoping to have the one of and if not the only hybrid pnuematic frame. Ohh well, I can still hope that PTP doesn't make it hybrid.

Ohh well, mine will still be unique in its own little way, because it was the first hybrid frame for the mag. (atleast that I have seen)

Excellent thank you, can't wait to recieve it. Plan on annoing it black, putting some pnuematics in it, and sticking a splinter trigger in it. Nothing against your tunablade, I just like the look and feel of the splinter.

To bad PTP is using your frame angle with there pnuematic frame that is supposedly being made. I was hoping to have the one of and if not the only hybrid pnuematic frame. Ohh well, I can still hope that PTP doesn't make it hybrid.

Ohh well, mine will still be unique in its own little way, because it was the first hybrid frame for the mag. (atleast that I have seen)
    Sorry man, splinter won't fit. The only trigger that will fit is the one that comes in it.

PTP's Hybrid was gonna be done in conjunction with me. Not stealing the idea, a stratigic alliance. I wouldn't imagine they'll do one now.

IF PTP does anything (and at this point it is a damned big if), it'll likely be inside a Benchmark frame.

Trigger

Trust me you wont need to change the trigger.
    I have my UMF on a well tuned Xvalve/ult trigger and I can walk it no problem.
    Its just as good if not better than the Logic vert frames.

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...t=DSC_0004.jpg

Sorry man, splinter won't fit. The only trigger that will fit is the one that comes in it.

PTP's Hybrid was gonna be done in conjunction with me. Not stealing the idea, a stratigic alliance. I wouldn't imagine they'll do one now.

IF PTP does anything (and at this point it is a damned big if), it'll likely be inside a Benchmark frame.

Well the idea that PTP won't be making it a hybrid brightens my day. I wouldn't mind using the trigger you send along as it would likely be just as comfortable....

but do you think it would be possible to mill it similar to the splinter triger, I mean I do have the tools to do it if you think it were possible, then I would have a really unique frame.

I am super happy with the Frame, Thanks!!

Got any updates for us?

Coolhand,

I want to get one of the Vert mag frames and one of the Ultimate mag frames. Please let me know if you still have them. I will have the money by this Saturday. Thanks.

Getting any shipments out this weekend?

Getting any shipments out this weekend?
    Logic Paintball Forums
    My A O Feedback Here
    Other Feedback Here
    If I've Been Any help
    Please Leave Some.

Quote Originally Posted by RRfireblade
    What?

Did I do something wrong asking a question?
    Last edited by Stealth Fighter; 04-14-2006 at 07:56 PM.

What?

Huh?

You always looking for a conflict or something? You get picked on alot at home?

This might be a stretch but imagine...for just one moment that "I" may be wondering if anything getting shipped this weekend as I am waiting for some stuff myself.

Sheesh....

Quote Originally Posted by RRfireblade
    Huh?

You always looking for a conflict or something? You get picked on alot at home?

This might be a stretch but imagine...for just one moment that "I" may be wondering if anything getting shipped this weekend as I am waiting for some stuff myself.

Sheesh....
    Having a bad day, only good thing was is my vert. adapter showed up so I got on and asked if the mech frames were on there way cause that is the final piece to my mag. And on PBN it seemed like you were coming after me, but seems I may have taken it a little wrong. Sorry (I hate women, they only drive you crazy)

What?

Yeah, chill dude.

1) I worked both Saturday AND Sunday of last week at my OTHER job, so no, I didn't get anything shipped.

2) It's Easter weekend, and since I don't have to work the other job this weekend, I will be working THIS job.

I was at a planning and zoning commission meeting 140 miles from home until 10:30pm last night, and I had to be at work this morning bright and early.

I'm tired, I'm dragging ***, and I'm a little grumpy. I will get to the orders tomorrow and Sunday (EASTER SUNDAY!!!), so chill out and hang on.

I'm going to post a new message on the front page of my website to let people know in big bold RED letters that from now on I will be slow as molasses. If you want it fast, go somewhere else. If you want it pretty damned cheap and good, then wait it out, that's all I can say.

Jay - I haven't gotten to yours yet either, but I will make sure it goes out this weekend. Sorry for the delay.

Having a bad day, only good thing was is my vert. adapter showed up so I got on and asked if the mech frames were on there way cause that is the final piece to my mag. And on PBN it seemed like you were coming after me, but seems I may have taken it a little wrong. Sorry (I hate women, they only drive you crazy)

It's cool. Just don't take everything so personally , it just the internet.

FYI , pay attention to the smileys. If your getting attacked you ain't going to be seeinng to many of these or or or or or or or or....

I've got a questiong about the Vert Shocker Frame, will these fit on my nerve? With 15* asa?
    Do all shocker triggers fit them? Do they come with grips?

If yes, I shottie the red one.
    I'll have to take it out to dinner and a movie first. Will it go see AVP? - Halliday On "Will you date my valve?"