Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Logic Paintball Spring Blowout Sale!

OOOoooooooo, I want one, but I can only send money order , and your site doesn't have that option, so you think you could hook me up with one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic79
    How fast can you ship the emag blade trigger? any left in black?
    Which shipping service do you use?

Thanks
    Mechanic79
    Not very.

No blacks left anyway.

USPS Priority Mail for the little stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    Not very.

No blacks left anyway.

USPS Priority Mail for the little stuff.

So you at least have some IN STOCK, that if I send you some $$$$, you will ship it out? Can I add extra for Delivery Confirmation? ( 0.55 for Priority mail )

Thanks
    Mechanic79

??

ummm any blades left?
    this compare dto the tunablade differences?

Quote Originally Posted by zipity_Bop
    ummm any blades left?
    this compare dto the tunablade differences?
    Yes, raw fireblades remain.

The fireblade is different from the Tunablade:

Different shape (duh )
    Different HES magnet adjuster
    About 5% of folks have to adjust their trigger rods for mech mode to work. It's not a big deal, usually takes no more than two turns, and about ten minutes.

Any updates on shipping, Ive been waiting about 2 weeks for my frame and have not got a word about when it will ship. That is just uncalled for. If an item is in stock it should ship in 2 days max. Especially since you guys already have my money.

I dont really mind if my order is a little late as long as Im notified why it is taking so long and when it will ship but just taking your time shipping stuff out, thats not good business.

I have e-mailed you guys several times in the past and never have been answered back.

Im regretting not forking out the $20 extra and buying a frame from Rouge or Tuna. Id rather pay more for good service and quick shipping then saving a few dollars and not knowing when I will ever get my items.

Unless Logic Paintball changes their business practices, I will most likely never buy another product from them again.
    Last edited by chettacheez; 03-23-2006 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chettacheez
    Any updates on shipping, Ive been waiting about 2 weeks for my frame and have not got a word about when it will ship. That is just uncalled for. If an item is in stock it should ship in 2 days max. Especially since you guys already have my money.

I dont really mind if my order is a little late as long as Im notified why it is taking so long and when it will ship but just taking your time shipping stuff out, thats not good business.

I have e-mailed you guys several times in the past and never have been answered back.

Im regretting not forking out the $20 extra and buying a frame from Rouge or Tuna. Id rather pay more for good service and quick shipping then saving a few dollars and not knowing when I will ever get my items.

Unless Logic Paintball changes their business practices, I will most likely never buy another product from them again.
    Give me your PayPal address.

You money will be back in your hands as soon as I can open another browser window.

Jackasses like you, who cannot read, and who don't give a **** when they do, are the reason I'm blowing out my inventory and quiting production work for good.

Go buy a Rogue frame, and tell everyone I suck, I don't give a **** anymore.

I've got about 400 better things to do than take an *** chewing over an $85 part being a week late.

Whoa nelly

Cool the jets... breathe deep......

thats better... man the season better start or people are gonna start killin each other around here

Styg

We still love ya CH and I will wait patiently
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL

pm me your address Coolhand and I'll take his place in waiting for one(I cant do paypal, they screwed me too badly, so a MO will have to suffice). I dont mind waiting for a frame

Address sent via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mobsterboy
    pm me your address Coolhand and I'll take his place in waiting for one(I cant do paypal, they screwed me too badly, so a MO will have to suffice). I dont mind waiting for a frame
    I just want to make sure that you know he only had a mech frame ordered. It's not a spot on the Ultimate EFrame list.

If a mech is what you're after, I do accept Money Orders or even personal checks (I just make sure they have cleared before I ship).

It's your call.

Cheez - Refund processed. Have a nice life.

Yeah, i know. Im good with that. I hear these are kickA$$ frames, and im sure if not mech, i could do a project with these bad boys...

BTW, status on whether or not you'd mill, drill and eye cover?(bb eyes, bb eye slots and covers) I'll pm you tomorrow, but lets just say this, its gonna include a minimorlock, a dallara, a thrasher rail and money
    Last edited by mobsterboy; 03-24-2006 at 12:42 AM.

Get a grip son

Quote Originally Posted by chettacheez

Son I have 3 of the Logic vert frames AND 3 of the New Logic frames.
    I have fired markers with of course both Logic frames and the RPG frame.
    You can keep the RPG frame, in my opinion.
    I liked the Logic vert frame much better than the RPG one and the new Logic frame
    is even better.
    I'm in no way putting down Shawns stuff, I just happen to have fired well tuned Xvalves/ULT's with all 3 different frames and the best is either Logic frame you choose.
    Way way down the list is the Intelliframe, its very unimpressive.
    I do like all of Shawns rails and Exile body though...very nice.

Anyway you have lost your chance to be able to walk your Xvalve/ULT now
    because Ryan is out of the frames now. Bad move in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    Son I have 3 of the Logic vert frames AND 3 of the New Logic frames.
    I have fired markers with of course both Logic frames and the RPG frame.
    You can keep the RPG frame, in my opinion.
    I liked the Logic vert frame much better than the RPG one and the new Logic frame
    is even better.
    I'm in no way putting down Shawns stuff, I just happen to have fired well tuned Xvalves/ULT's with all 3 different frames and the best is either Logic frame you choose.
    Way way down the list is the Intelliframe, its very unimpressive.
    I do like all of Shawns rails and Exile body though...very nice.

Anyway you have lost your chance to be able to walk your Xvalve/ULT now
    because Ryan is out of the frames now. Bad move in my opinion.
    ARGGGGGGGGG you all bragging about your frames is making me want mine MORE!!! I cannot wait to get my frame. I even found a local place to anno all my stuff for me for a really cheap price, my outdoor paintball season starts tomorrow and I wish i had ordered my logic frame earlier so i could use it at the start, but id rater have a AWESOME frame and wait than a frame that is ok and have it today.

Coolhand I will be sending out my M.O. tomarrow for the Mechanicl frame, I'm totally stoked, I don't care how long it takes to get here, the picture on you site floats my boat enough as it is.

P.S.- Thanks a million and a half for setting one aside for me, you probably don't remember my e-mail, but I do appreciate it a bunch.

Don't be beating down on this CoolHand you guys, he busts his balls and deserves the respect. I only wish I would have got a alpha rail before it was all gone, ohh well, atleast I'm getting the kick *** trigger frame.

Hang in there Skriptal, I'm gonna make another big push this weekend.

I hope to get all the backed up fireblade orders packed and ready to go out Monday, and at least half of the remaining frame orders packed and shipped.

Stealth - No problemo man, thanks for the kind words.

A year round

Quote Originally Posted by skriptal
    ARGGGGGGGGG you all bragging about your frames is making me want mine MORE!!! I cannot wait to get my frame. I even found a local place to anno all my stuff for me for a really cheap price, my outdoor paintball season starts tomorrow and I wish i had ordered my logic frame earlier so i could use it at the start, but id rater have a AWESOME frame and wait than a frame that is ok and have it today.
    Here in Florida we play outdoors all year round.

People like that just piss me off. They don't realise the work it take to develope the frame design, Prototype it, Make sure everything is in tolorance, then order the materials to mass produce it, the time it take to machine it, not to mention hoping they sell. After designing my own frame I realize how nice it is just to be able to order one. I'm looking forward to hopefully ordering one my self. One more thing would it have killed you do that in a pm rather than trying to make a public spectical out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Migz
    People like that just piss me off. They don't realise the work it take to develope the frame design, Prototype it, Make sure everything is in tolorance, then order the materials to mass produce it, the time it take to machine it, not to mention hoping they sell. After designing my own frame I realize how nice it is just to be able to order one. I'm looking forward to hopefully ordering one my self. One more thing would it have killed you do that in a pm rather than trying to make a public spectical out of it.
    Don't sweat it guys. There's no need to rag on the fellow anymore. I got a good rant in, and he got his money back. That deal is done.

I just realized that I didn't have to take whatever they throw at me anymore.

DAMN IT! your out of frames as I get some cash in hand, lmk when you get more frames. I must have one. thanks. great looking stuff

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
    August 20th, 1966--December 8th, 2004

evildead420 uber feedback thread

When you send out the frames to us , are we supposed to get an email?
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    Hang in there Skriptal, I'm gonna make another big push this weekend.

I hope to get all the backed up fireblade orders packed and ready to go out Monday, and at least half of the remaining frame orders packed and shipped.

Stealth - No problemo man, thanks for the kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by evildead420
    DAMN IT! your out of frames as I get some cash in hand, lmk when you get more frames. I must have one. thanks. great looking stuff
    The website says I'm out, but I don't believe it.

Let me check stock after I get the latest orders shipped.

When you send out the frames to us , are we supposed to get an email?
    Yes, you'll get an email from UPS.

PM sent CoolHand.

Please tell me all the frames have been shipped by now mine was ordered like
    the 3rd of Jan. thanks

ps the safety is it just the basic mag assembly ?
    Captain
    the PACK

damn.. i wish you had black fireblades!!!!

Got my M.O. sent out today, because my local post office closed down early Saturday for a rentavation of some sort.

I can't wait!!! I'm going to be like

Quote Originally Posted by wolfspawn
    Please tell me all the frames have been shipped by now mine was ordered like
    the 3rd of Jan. thanks

ps the safety is it just the basic mag assembly ?
    I'm sure it has. The only orders I have yet to ship are the one's that were placed this month (which I know is almost over now ).

I've got eleven (11) orders left to ship, and I am back to current.

Every back Fireblade order has been shipped, and all the international frame orders as well.

Tonight will be a night of UPS labels.

And yes, the safety out of a carbon fiber frame is what you want (what AGD calls the "SAFETY ASSY-CF FRAME-KIT").

Bingo, that is what you want.