Thread: Logic Paintball Spring Blowout Sale!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PnueMagger Guest
    you got pm again

got your Conf # from UPS CoolHand , thanks cant wait to feel the power of the UMF and Fireblade for my Xmag.

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
    August 20th, 1966--December 8th, 2004

evildead420 uber feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by evildead420
    got your Conf # from UPS CoolHand , thanks cant wait to feel the power of the UMF and Fireblade for my Xmag.

.... runs to inbox, then weeps when he notices there are know delivery confirmations...... looks in junk box..... WooT, it's on the way, looking forward to it CoolHand.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Fighter
    .... runs to inbox, then weeps when he notices there are know delivery confirmations...... looks in junk box..... WooT, it's on the way, looking forward to it CoolHand.
    Yes, must beware the spam filter. It tosses good stuff too.

That's why I get like 250 messages a day to each of my three Logic web addresses, no spam filters.

I don't filter them because I used to miss so much stuff from real people, while still getting about 2/3's of the spam. It was the worst of both worlds.

Labels printed. Now tomorrow it is on to boxes packed so that they can go out on Monday.

Cross your fingers guys.

I'm ready to kill UPS, the frame was supposed to arrive yesterday and still hasn't arrived today.

Not mad at you CoolHand, the tension is just killing me and UPS claims to always be on time, they're going to be 2 days late. Bass turds

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Fighter
    I'm ready to kill UPS, the frame was supposed to arrive yesterday and still hasn't arrived today.

Not mad at you CoolHand, the tension is just killing me and UPS claims to always be on time, they're going to be 2 days late. Bass turds
    And it's not gonna until I actually give them the package.

You gotta remember, I have a day job, which sometimes takes the night too.

I work in the evenings when I have time, and I have not had another chance to work on shipping things since the night I did the labels.

I will try my best to get them all boxed up and out tomorrow, but I'm not making any guarantees. I will work until I can't anymore, then I'm going to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    And it's not gonna until I actually give them the package.

You gotta remember, I have a day job, which sometimes takes the night too.

I work in the evenings when I have time, and I have not had another chance to work on shipping things since the night I did the labels.

I will try my best to get them all boxed up and out tomorrow, but I'm not making any guarantees. I will work until I can't anymore, then I'm going to bed.
    I see now, that wasn't UPS telling me it was going to come on Tues. Tt was that QuantumView e-mail that threw me off, no big deal I understand you are trying to make a living and wait diligently.

I thought it was UPS (the company that claims to always be on time) that was behind, so I got a little fired up because UPS's day job is to get stuff shipped to where there supposed to be on time. Atleast this is what they "claim".