Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Logic Paintball Spring Blowout Sale!

Quote Originally Posted by Teamslayer76
    I've got a questiong about the Vert Shocker Frame, will these fit on my nerve? With 15* asa?
    Do all shocker triggers fit them? Do they come with grips?

If yes, I shottie the red one.

Yes, yes, yes, and no.

I need to check and make sure there is a red one left.

Please PM with the update? Also I'd love to get some grips with them, if possible?
    I'll have to take it out to dinner and a movie first. Will it go see AVP? - Halliday On "Will you date my valve?"

Quote Originally Posted by Teamslayer76
    Please PM with the update? Also I'd love to get some grips with them, if possible?
    Hang in there dude, I haven't checked yet. I know for sure that I am out of grips. Check with Doro PB, they MIGHT have some.

You guys all gotta chill until next week, I've got the EIT on Sat, so I am studying basically non-stop.

No paintball related work until that is done.

did you get your sterling back from anno?
    Last edited by bentothejam1n; 04-21-2006 at 04:59 PM.

Yes did you ?

Quote Originally Posted by bentothejam1n
    did you get your streling back from anno?
    whats a streling ?

Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    whats a streling ?
    simple typo

Actually, I've never gotten it sent off.

I got busy and never got a chance to talk with the new ano guy, so it's just setting here, in a box, naked as a jay bird.

It'll get done eventually though.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    Actually, I've never gotten it sent off.

I got busy and never got a chance to talk with the new ano guy, so it's just setting here, in a box, naked as a jay bird.

It'll get done eventually though.
    do you still make ultimate mag frames, i've got money to put down, just need to know if your still doing them, if not you've got a custom markers option on your site, i wanted an electric mag capable of blazing speeds for frontline speedball. if you've got any ideas?

If your not still making those frames, i could send in a hyperframe and we could try somthing similair to a devilmag.

any possible shipments for this coming weekend no really hurrys, just a status update. hope your new job aint killing you

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
    August 20th, 1966--December 8th, 2004

evildead420 uber feedback thread

It ain't killed me yet.

I will work a little every night this week and see if I can get some of the back orders packed.

I'm taking off this Sat to go to AO-MO, my first PB game in a little under a year, and then Sun, if I can move, I will finish them up.

cool , thanks and have fun this weekend,

work on it

It ain't killed me yet.

I will work a little every night this week and see if I can get some of the back orders packed.

I'm taking off this Sat to go to AO-MO, my first PB game in a little under a year, and then Sun, if I can move, I will finish them up.
    See thats the problem when old age starts creeping up on you.
    You gotta start working out several times a week because if you
    dont, when you do play paintball, the next day everything but your
    hair hurts.
    I went and played today. I only saw one person older than me.
    He looked about 60-ish. I told him I was happy he was there
    because it saved me from being the oldest kid on the paintball field.
    Well I have one more year until I can get senior meals at mickey d's.
    Yesterday I got a letter asking me to join the AARP.
    And I'm not even 50 yet ! The nerve of those people !

Still alive CoolHand?

Looking forward to my frame.

Same here.
    Z

Warning: Exposure to the SON may prevent burning!!

ohhh, looks like there out. i feel sorry for those who didnt order it. cant wait

yea! they finally came in
    Last edited by back2integrity; 08-18-2006 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by back2integrity
    I bought 9 of them , one for every gun I own (well, I don't quite own 9 guns yet, but I probably will in another few weeks). Think i went a little overboard???

no way, really, your nuts

Quote Originally Posted by back2integrity
    I bought 9 of them , one for every gun I own (well, I don't quite own 9 guns yet, but I probably will in another few weeks). Think i went a little overboard???

If you use them all, it would be worth it.

Just curious to know how shipments are going CoolHand, hoping your still alive and enjoyed your AO meet.

Coolhand any chance you still have one of these Raw Ultimate Mech Mag Frames

If not how about this V1.1 Vert Mag Frames - Red with Black Trigger

PnueMagger Guest
    You got pm.

PnueMagger Guest
    you got pm again

got your Conf # from UPS CoolHand , thanks cant wait to feel the power of the UMF and Fireblade for my Xmag.

Quote Originally Posted by evildead420
    got your Conf # from UPS CoolHand , thanks cant wait to feel the power of the UMF and Fireblade for my Xmag.

.... runs to inbox, then weeps when he notices there are know delivery confirmations...... looks in junk box..... WooT, it's on the way, looking forward to it CoolHand.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Fighter
    .... runs to inbox, then weeps when he notices there are know delivery confirmations...... looks in junk box..... WooT, it's on the way, looking forward to it CoolHand.
    Yes, must beware the spam filter. It tosses good stuff too.

That's why I get like 250 messages a day to each of my three Logic web addresses, no spam filters.

I don't filter them because I used to miss so much stuff from real people, while still getting about 2/3's of the spam. It was the worst of both worlds.

Labels printed. Now tomorrow it is on to boxes packed so that they can go out on Monday.

Cross your fingers guys.

I'm ready to kill UPS, the frame was supposed to arrive yesterday and still hasn't arrived today.

Not mad at you CoolHand, the tension is just killing me and UPS claims to always be on time, they're going to be 2 days late. Bass turds

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Fighter
    I'm ready to kill UPS, the frame was supposed to arrive yesterday and still hasn't arrived today.

Not mad at you CoolHand, the tension is just killing me and UPS claims to always be on time, they're going to be 2 days late. Bass turds
    And it's not gonna until I actually give them the package.

You gotta remember, I have a day job, which sometimes takes the night too.

I work in the evenings when I have time, and I have not had another chance to work on shipping things since the night I did the labels.

I will try my best to get them all boxed up and out tomorrow, but I'm not making any guarantees. I will work until I can't anymore, then I'm going to bed.

And it's not gonna until I actually give them the package.

You gotta remember, I have a day job, which sometimes takes the night too.

I work in the evenings when I have time, and I have not had another chance to work on shipping things since the night I did the labels.

I will try my best to get them all boxed up and out tomorrow, but I'm not making any guarantees. I will work until I can't anymore, then I'm going to bed.
    I see now, that wasn't UPS telling me it was going to come on Tues. Tt was that QuantumView e-mail that threw me off, no big deal I understand you are trying to make a living and wait diligently.

I thought it was UPS (the company that claims to always be on time) that was behind, so I got a little fired up because UPS's day job is to get stuff shipped to where there supposed to be on time. Atleast this is what they "claim".

Yeah, they assume that they have the package from the second the label is printed, and base the scheduled delivery date off of that.

When they get it, they will reschedule it, and then you will have a date to go by. They very rarely miss a deliver date after they've gotten the package and rescheduled it.

ohh poop. lol, i totally thought the same. lol, but that makes sence, i was like wondering whats up with UPS not showing any tracking, just a billing conf. i get it now. me sooooooooooo STUPID! lol

^quote from UHF^

just kicking now. all i need now is the UMF to finish a project in the making, i even got a polished/raw x valve for this frame. will see it soon.

Got my frame today , it's comfy without grips, I can't wait to throw a set of stickies on it. Gonna ano it black, and was thinking about milling the trigger into a splinter form, but the flow and feel of the one that is one there is nice.