Thread: Republic Feedback

Republic Feedback

Last edited by Jdogg; 04-13-2006 at 03:45 PM.
    its all about the angles and blind spots... not the marker nor the player.

bought a mini mag barrel from me payed fast.. would do buisness with again...

Richmond VA for school, NoVa durin Breaks!
    Bought a new SS emag no rise body from him. Great communications, fast shipping, do not hesitate to do business with Jdogg. A++++++++++

bought an e-mag battery charger from him. had it here in 3 days. good communication, fast shipping. good stuff.
    -fully upped mech mag (magzilla) www.havoc-online.com
    -upped 68 mag (class) My Feedback AIM = nate2k191
    -live in peace TK-
    AO-TX

bought a few screws, sells for really good prices, got what i wanted.

a+++++

Bought a NDZ ON/OFF

Excellent communication, excellent prices, shipped fast, good seller. Will do business with again soon!!!

Matt

Did a reball case split with him as the middleman. He got the stuff shipped and to my door fast. Kept in contact with me the whole time. Highly recommended.

you know you play this game too much when the neighbors stop fixing their broken windows...

reball

i was in the reball deal too, great..everything went fast and smooth

New Black X-Valve & ULT

I bought a new xvalve with LX & a ULT. Fast Shipping and Product was just as he described. Would do business with again.

Good seller,

Thanks Again,

Michael (PHANTOM )

Great seller kept good contact and helped to work out all of the problems.

Would defintley deal with again.

bought my e-mag lowers from him, came in great, no problems, everything went smooth. would definatly deal with again.

thanks, jdogg

Sold him my minimag body, Payment sent paypal,A+++ buyer.

Wish they were all like him.
    "STAY OUT OF SMART PARTS SECTIONS.
    ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING *poof* IS GONE, PERIOD.
    THIS IS LAW"-PBN MOD
    GITRDONE!!!!!
    Tunamart for all of your mag needs
    Team Magfiea

Long Live Tom Kaye
    Long Live The Mag

Awesome guy to deal with. I bought several new CCM feednecks from him. They arrived new in box just as expected. Thanks again. We currently have several deals in process right now and I expect to make many more with this guy. A++

Positive transaction.
    Ships fast, easy to deal with.
    Thanks.

bought an Xmag battery from him over a month ago and never recieved it. He said it was dropped shipped from AGD which i dont get since AGD sells them for $90 and he was selling it for $64.
    I was told Ide get a refund money order though i had payed with paypal. That was about two weeks ago and im still trying to get in touch with him.
    Definate negative here.

Angry Don't do business with this guy!!!

Bought a COMPLETE pump kit and a pump body from him. Paid US$ 165,00 the next day we agreed on the conditions through Paypal.

During the next 3 weeks, he didn't communicate with me. All he sent was 1 e-mail saying "waiting for some bumpers" (that's right, only that). That doesn't mean anything to me.

After 3 weeks of non-answered e-mails and PMs I made a spam here on AO (as most of you saw - some supported me, others got mad with me).

The next day, without any answer, I open a claim on Paypal, asking my money back.

Then he re-appeared. He posted part of what he sold. The pump and pump rod were still missing. He said he posted everything. After that, when the stuff got to me and I realized it was incomplete, he sent me an e-mail saying he shipped everything I paid for (another lie) and that I should close my claim at Paypal. I said to him that there were still some parts missing. He agreed, said to me that he had these parts and he would send it ASAP. He said he was in NY then. I asked him if I would have to wait another month to get the parts I PAID FOR and he said no way!

Well, as I was dealing with a criminal, I kind knew what to expect. Now it's been another 3 weeks since then. I sent him over a hundred e-mails (started with a couple of them after 1 week, then 2 more after 2 weeks, then I exploded). He never answered me back.

I talked to at least another 5 people who had pretty bad experiences buying from this shmock.

If you want to DONATE your money to someone who doesn't deserve it, then buy something from JDogg.

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY!!! I WARNED YOU!!!!

PS: Jdogg, one day you'll pay me back. Until then, I really wish you go to hell!

[CENTER]!!WARNING!!

THERE IS A CROOK ON AO
    TRADE AT YOU OWN RISK
    [/CENTER]

First, his name J-DOGG. This guy preys on the new guy. That is that he will ripe you off if you don’t have at least 500- 1000 post on AO.

We started a deal in late July and money was sent in early August. It was expressed that I needed my items very quick and he said it would be no problem. Here is where I messed up. I was lured in by his cheap prices and great communication. His feed back was great. He had history with guys that I had dealt with before so I felt he was good guy.

I waited a week to give him a chance to receive the MONEY ORDER. Here is where we started to have problems, because once he had my money he was MIA (Missing In Action). I pmed him to ask if he had received the money and if he could give me an update on the status of our deal. After a couple of pms I was told “I will have some good news later”. That’s it. Remember I am on a dead line. After a couple of pms and 10 days we talk. He tells me that he is in NY. We talk on AOL IM and I ask for my money back since I had to go another route to get what I needed, but said he could not send it. He said that he was having problems and could not send right then. I am not an insenative person I just wanted my money back. I was having problems of my own. Well, pm after pm and no reply. I don’t want to make it look like he never opened any of my pms. Some of my pms were opened, but I guess that I was not important enough to respond to. This I found strange for a person that logs on everyday and does a lot of his biz through pms.

Well I was told that my money was sent back to me, but I haven’t seen it. And I have been very very patient. I have no choice but to put our biz out in the open.

Will

EDIT: I see that I am not alone

does he actually have a company called republic paintball or is that just some front?
    anyway i say we all contact the local PD in his area, we have 3 now in the past month so ide say its definate grounds for legal action

Quote Originally Posted by Waffleman
    does he actually have a company called republic paintball or is that just some front?
    anyway i say we all contact the local PD in his area, we have 3 now in the past month so ide say its definate grounds for legal action
    And how do we do that? I´m in Brazil... I have plenty of proof of this guys bad intentions, saying he sent everything while, after that, admiting that he did not send all he should for example.

Quote Originally Posted by mpsd
    And how do we do that? I´m in Brazil... I have plenty of proof of this guys bad intentions, saying he sent everything while, after that, admiting that he did not send all he should for example.
    ill find his contact info and call the PD in his area and start a case. Ill PM you the information so you can make a call yourself. Anyone else who is in need of help PM me and ill get you the right contact info. Hes not getting away with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Waffleman
    ill find his contact info and call the PD in his area and start a case. Ill PM you the information so you can make a call yourself. Anyone else who is in need of help PM me and ill get you the right contact info. Hes not getting away with this.
    Thanks for yor help and attention. It´s good to know that there is people here to help us on this matter!

Don't bother trying to delete your feedback thread for a third time, cause we will just ask a mod to bring it back for all to see again.

My long story short. Well, nearly after 5 months after sending my sluggo body and slug rail to Jdogg, I still have not recieved a thing agreed upon. First is was pumpmag parts and that didn't happen. Then it was a sydarm he was recieving and I add. That didn't happen cause ups crushed the sydarm to pieces according to him. Then we agreed upon various mag parts, well that didn't happen. Then lastly we decided on a pumpmag and well as you can guess that didn't happen. I have been waaaay patient, given waaaaay too many chances and have tried to settle this thing several times during this 5 month long epic. You have had my gear for way to long, simply pack up what I sent you(sluggo body and slug rail) and ship back!!!!! End this!

i found out a couple weeks ago that he scammed my teamate out of a DM6, he sent a money order and was fed excuse after excuse untill it was to late to cancel the thing, so now he is going to take some serious legal action, when you rip someone off for 800 bucks the police tend to listen