Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SummaryJudgement's Feedback

SummaryJudgement's Feedback

If you have had any dealings (buy/sell/trade) with me and wish to leave feedback, then this is the place! Thanks guys!

Fast Payment. Top Notch Buyer. Would do business with again

Paid instantly on finalizing deal, informed quickly when item arrived, great trader
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. Its not" - Dr Suess

He bought a slug body from me. Easy guy to talk with and he paid right away. Thanks!

Thumbs up A++

Our Trade went as smoothe as any one could have possible imaguined SummaryJudgement is a very Patient, honast, understanding individual and I would definantly reccommend him to anyone. Thanks from AronMsmith1987

Very fast shipping and a very easy trade. The marker is better than he described and I will be happy to trade/buy/sell with him again. A+!!
    Due to the objections of a certain Canadian, this space is now for rent.

Thumbs up The absolute best man in the world!!

I recently traded a Blazer to him and I don't think I could ever say enough good things about SummaryJudgement. He shipped on Saturday and I got it Monday (from California to Tennessee!!) In addition to trading me two excellent condition Micromags, he also included a little surprise that blew my mind

He was super nice and a great guy to deal with. It is nice to see that there are still people like him in the world. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again or to recommend him to anyone.

I still owe you one for that surprise

Talking I told you I would deal with him again!

Great trader as always. I sold him an Xmod programmer and his communication was excellent and paid promptly as usual. I just can't say enough good things about this guy

This was my first experience in doing business with SJ,... so let me break this down for you instead of giving the lame 1 liner ebay feedbacks.

Kenny is an ABSOLUTE stand up guy. He's fair and level on all fields when working with him no matter what the case might be.

He provided me with a phone number to call him at, the PM box on the AO, email addresses to reach him,... all the things that you WISH someone would do to work with you and stay in contact between him and the person he is working with. There was NEVER more than a day between the time I tried to contact him and him getting back to me. He's a busy guy.... but still found time to work with me and get some answers where I needed them.

Patient. Kenny is the word patient when it comes to seeing a deal close. I cant thank him enough for the time and effort he was willing to work with me on our deal. I’m talking SERIOUS TIME,... as in months. And the timing for the deal was not the best for either one of us to begin with,.. but he STILL worked with me. Honestly,... if someone said he was rushing and pushy,... Id tell them they were a liar. This guys ability to see things go smooth over a long period of time is without fail. A VERY RARE thing!

Shipping. Not going to go into the details about all this. But the box he sent me,.. he warned me in advance that it might explode in my face with packing peanuts all over the place. And it was just as he said. A box in a box,... FULL to the hilt of packing for damage control. Retardedly insured! It was sent to me to get to me,... just as he showed the item to appear. Nothing less.

If your reading the feedback and you are unsure about SummaryJudgement,.... PM me. I can give you my phone number and you can talk to me personally about what my experience was with him. Saying that it was a "positive" experience is simply NOT enough to describe working with Kenny. He's by far one of the best that the AO has to offer when it comes to doing business with members on here.

Respectfully,...

Jai "P8ntbal4me" Menard

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself
    Super fast payment on our deal. As stated above, provided a contact number and just really superb person to deal with.

Back from Iraq... Now freezing my butt off in Wisconsin.
    Paid quick, very professional. Would absolutely do business with again.

Enjoy the Stormwalk frame.
    My Feedback:
    Paintball Forum : PBNation : Ebay : AO

Will do business with him again without a doubt

X-Mag Parts

Kenny bought some X-Mag parts from me.

This is not the first time Ive dealt with him,... theres nothing wrong with the way he does business!

Cant say enough good things about him!

~ P8nt

SummaryJudgement purchased an 04 JMJ Featherlight Viking through me. Probably the fastest, and simplest sale I have made. Thank you for making is so painless.

Thumbs up

Bought his Pump Mag project. Fast shipping. A+ seller. Buy his stuff!

I bought a Ripper Autococker and a boomstick from SummaryJudgement and everything was as described in his thread. Very fast shipping (same day) and he ate the dreaded paypal fees!

All in all, one of my best BST experiences on the internet

Awesome AO'er!!!!

This is the type of guy you always want to have transactions with. Instant payment, awesome communication, and no hassles at all. 150%

Would definitely deal with again A+++

Sold Him my Phantom, fast payment and Great guy to deal with. Hope to do business with him in the future.
    Thanks
    again
    edm

I have purchased items from him on two separate occasions now. Very professional, speedy shipping, items are exactly as describe, prices are fair, and an all around pleasure to deal with. Communication is key and I look forward to dealing with again.

charger

I bought an emag charger from SJ at a great price. He shipped quickly and provided a tracking #. Great guy to trust and buy from.

I bought a few E-Mag chargers from SJ. He was friendly and professional throughout the entire transaction. He responded to PM promptly and shipped on time and everything was packaged well and arrived quickly and safely. Thanks.

Bought his Kapp Flame Autococker, shipped fast and was in touch all along
    As stated above, this guy is the absolute best you can deal with!

Sold an '04 Featherlite Viking to him, kept in good communication, paid via paypal when he said he would, and stayed in contact the whole time. SJ clear your PM inbox, you have the Vike on the way! Clear it and I'll send you the tracking #

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra427
    Sold an '04 Featherlite Viking to him, kept in good communication, paid via paypal when he said he would, and stayed in contact the whole time. SJ clear your PM inbox, you have the Vike on the way! Clear it and I'll send you the tracking #
    Lol, how did the heck could my PM box get full so quick

Cleared some space, thanks for the kind words!

Thumbs up

Purchased from me.
    Smooth transaction, prompt payment!

A+. traded my PL milled ul framed viking for his 2 cockers and stock viking. Kenny is a great trader. I offered to ship first turns out he shipped at the same time anyway. Guns were in amazing condition, kind of made me wish i cleaned mine better. Would do business again.

I bought his Micromag ealier this week... Great guy to deal with. He gets back to your messages quickly, is very polite, and ships right away. The packages he sends are well protected, so no worries about getting banged up stuff. He's also one of those guys that takes great care of his gear, so no worries about getting things that are nasty or torn up. Great AO member, I'd be happy to do business again!

Thumbs up

I picked up the micrococker from SJ and he worked with me on payments and deadlines that kept getting moved... awesome guy to work with and great comms all around. The gun came in VERY well packed and all is as it should be.

Thanx man!!!!

DM

Up for a recent purchaser to find.....

Great seller, awesome awesome guy to deal with. Bought a Micromag from him, sweet deal and super fast shipping. Thanks.