Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Board

ace board loaner

i have a non working ace board (i was going to fix) that i can loan you

let me know if that guy doesnt come thru,

just trying to due my part

I'd definitely be interested...

You can count me in of 1 or 2 boards. I'd really like to get an ACE installed on my E-Chord. I'm also reluctant to go drilling into my custom chrome-plated Chord body. My brother's Red X mag is without an ACE after the Pred II install from Logic. If you can come up with a solution for getting that up and running or a drop in solution would be great.

any updates?

No updates as of yet. I am still waiting for a board to inspect.

Hopefully my buddy will find his this week and get it out to me.

Talking anything

any news yet?? hows it look, i cant wait to have a board in my emag...

i would most def take one.

I'm definately interested and i know of a few around me who would be too
    Automag RT Pro W/ Intelliframe

----MY feedback----https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=126662

Well I still dont have an old board to get to my designer so until I can get one of these I am afraid that the project is at a stand still.

I will be glad to give someone a good price on a new one when they are made as compensation for letting us use their board so if you have one (understand we may have it a while) then get in contact with me.

if i could help i would.... ....

Well Paul (Lorne Cash) has stepped up to the plate and offered a non-working board for us to pick apart.

hopefully in the next couple weeks I can have a couple of answers for you guys.

Right now the plan is to make a drop in ACE board like teh old but to also have to option to run BreakBeam eyes with it.

The option will either be set via the code (compliments of Lorne) or via a dip switch to chose between Breakbeam or Reflective.

The cost at this point is going to depend on what it is going to take to make but I promise you that it will not be outragous.

Our products are typically 20-30 cheaper then our competitor but we also dont want to short change you guys either. We want to make sure we give you a quailty product that is going to last.

Wish us luck. We all win in the end with this one.

I would like to add that if there is a way to fit this in an Emag i would be interested in one

Gonna work on that because I am gonna put it in my TacOne LOL

oooh yeah

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..................

Im in.

I'm in too!

Talking Missed Me

Back in post #31 i did offer you the one i had i guess you didnt see that

If for some reason you need another one its still available

first..

i already called the first one...xmod..eyes..mmm now wheres that mp3 player i wanted...

and the capucino maker ?

Thought of something...

it always happens in the bathroom for some reason

Anyhow, I noticed that the AGD ACE probably WONT work with a ULE Emag rail. If you were to mill it to fit the ACE, it would cut into the channel for the front frame screw.

Woud it be possible to have a board mounted the same way the AGD ACE is, yet with a 'remote' eye element? Might help save some installation issues.

Was talking about just that today but the designer wanted to actually see a board before he made that decision.

But sounds like a good plan to me

omgorz

i get all giddy every time i see a post in here..im so happy....

I want food... Can you email me a cookie?
    If you can make it as a drop in for an emag with little or no hassle, I'll pick one up.

Well no matter what you are going to have to mill something for the eyes whether it be break beam or reflective

I'm (as well as about 3 others) definitely interested and willing to either have mine milled or buy a new rail.

In an earlier post, somebody had mentioned that AGD had several non-functioning ones that were going to be sent out - anything come of that?

Regardless, can somebody hook up dIVEANX with a board to get this project rolling?
    Last edited by 00Buckshot; 05-08-2006 at 09:16 PM.

I am one of the three that buckshot listed. If you need me to drop by the AGD shop, please let me know. I can talk with them directly.

Buckshot and I have had several conversations about an eye for an emag. No matter how you look at it, milling will need to be done to either the mainbody or the rail. Personally, I don't want a plate on the side of the body or rail. Anyone have strong feelings as to where to put eyes or a break beam? Keeping in mind, that if this goes to production, we need to come up with a placement which will work for the majority of the mag to keep manufacturing costs lower...

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Spartacus; 05-09-2006 at 09:15 AM.

ehh

already taked to dc..its goin thru the body..but they are makin some nice eye covers..not enough room in rail..or so i was told..

My brother and I have a Karta Emags. I've spent an obscene amount of money to get mine where it is today, but no eye(s). I didn't want to have silly eye covers on the karta. If this board becomes a reality, a 100 bucks or so and will work for me. I'd consider buying a few copies.

so there is no chance of any type of eye fitting under the ule body?

Well I got a board from Paul and I think it was compliments of Big Evil.

We are looking at making the eye modular and making 2 different sizes. One for the Xmag and a shorter one for the Emag for the people that want to ahve theirs milled for the reflective eye like the Xmag uses

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dIVEANX
    Well I got a board from Paul and I think it was compliments of Big Evil.

We are looking at making the eye modular and making 2 different sizes. One for the Xmag and a shorter one for the Emag for the people that want to ahve theirs milled for the reflective eye like the Xmag uses
    awsome
    if you need a emag to test on let me know