Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Board

Arrow

i dont think the eye would ever match up if u where using a twist lock.....but i could be wrong....any news?

yes,

i think isif i make a hole in a barrel and the body, i can put a eyes, i only to find the more little as possible in a market.

Sorry guys, we were out at D Day. Wow for the guys that play scenarios and have never been I strongly suggest this game. It was alot different then any game I have ever been to. Lots of fun and you get to see some pretty cool stuff.

i dont think the eye would ever match up if u where using a twist lock.....but i could be wrong....any news?
    The eye would not be on a twist lock, it would be on a connector (like a Molex or a JST) and you would just plug in the eye that would work for either the Emag or the X mag.

No news yet. We are finishing up our ION board which was priority 1 and we have been gone so Im not sure what the designer has come up with so hopefully he will contact me this week with some news.

Quote Originally Posted by dIVEANX
    Sorry guys, we were out at D Day. Wow for the guys that play scenarios and have never been I strongly suggest this game. It was alot different then any game I have ever been to. Lots of fun and you get to see some pretty cool stuff.

The eye would not be on a twist lock, it would be on a connector (like a Molex or a JST) and you would just plug in the eye that would work for either the Emag or the X mag.

No news yet. We are finishing up our ION board which was priority 1 and we have been gone so Im not sure what the designer has come up with so hopefully he will contact me this week with some news.
    Thanks for the update, that's appreciated. I hope to make it to a D-Day someday.

bump

any update/progress on this thing? really interested

Just getting down with the ION now so hopefully we will have some progress very soon.

If you are planning on ever making a "universal" main board like the morlock boards, it would be really nice if this ace board would be compatible. Just something to think about.

For those wanting to use eyes with a twist lock type body, it would be possible and easy to use IF you use one of docs twist lock to cocker barrel adapters. Since the adapter never comes out of the body (unless you take the gun apart), this will work great.

If you are planning on ever making a "universal" main board like the morlock boards, it would be really nice if this ace board would be compatible. Just something to think about.
    yeah that would rock if i interface eyes with my hyperframe

so whats the word on the new ace boards?

Hey guys, I wanted to ask a question to all of you Xmag owners out there.

I work for a company that makes circuit boards called Advanced Paintball Electronics.

Our first board was for the A5 and it has taken off very well and our new board is for the ION and it has also generated alot of interest for when it is released.

I know alot of you guys are without ACE due to whatever reason so I was wondering if there would be a market for a new board?

To make it worth our while I would need to make a 200+ run of boards.

I have already mentioned this to Paul (aka Lorne Cashe) and I am hoping that if we do the board, Paul will handle the coding since he has already worked so hard on it.

I jsut wanted to throw this out there to get some feedback on this.

If I can get enough interest, we can typically have a board in prototype in 6-8 weeks so the faster I get some feedback the faster the possiblity will be to ahve a new board that the ACE works on.

Thanks for your feedback in advance.
    I'll take two.

I can't wait.I want at least two for sure!!!! Keep us posted

Put me down for one!

Rampage Ion

Who needs an Ego when you can have an Ion with one of these ?

www.GoApeOnline.com/video/Rampage_ION.wmv

Any word yet?

idk

idk im still hopefull

Well, If they ever get this done, I will take one.
    WOW, sigs. Havent seen these in a while here on AO.

Ditto. They make great boards.

I have a PTP emag, from what I read, this should be applicable to my marker (right??) I haven't done much to it with the exception of the Lvl10 bolt.. and it's great. But if I could acquire this as an upgrade would be benefecial...... I 'd like to know the updates on this project... thanks

Talking meh

Quote Originally Posted by RA1N1ER
    I have a PTP emag, from what I read, this should be applicable to my marker (right??) I haven't done much to it with the exception of the Lvl10 bolt.. and it's great. But if I could acquire this as an upgrade would be benefecial...... I 'd like to know the updates on this project... thanks

PTP micro emag

Talking heh

ok dive, were not forgeting you..i know your busy, but just so ya kno, were still here...

Sorry guys, I havent been in here in a while. We have been very busy. At present this project has been put on the back burner.

I did talk with AGD and they did not want us to make the board but instead wanted us to make a short run for them. Not sure that is going to happen.

I will keep you posted as I know more

Exclamation awwwww

Sorry guys, I havent been in here in a while. We have been very busy. At present this project has been put on the back burner.

I did talk with AGD and they did not want us to make the board but instead wanted us to make a short run for them. Not sure that is going to happen.

I will keep you posted as I know more

bull...

Tool-of-death Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rudz
    bull...
    You're calling shens on a APE staff member?

At least they are being honest...unlike TAG

no

i like the ape staff, and especially dive..but im mad the the new ace boards are on the back burner and probably wont happen, and if they do, it wont be anytime soon..

well, they are pretty swamped with projects...

They are (were?) looking for more people to work on the boards. http://tinkersguild.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=512

Quote Originally Posted by FinchMan
    well, they are pretty swamped with projects...

They are (were?) looking for more people to work on the boards. http://tinkersguild.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=512
    Yeah I saw that too.

Hey, If I were Dive I would have took pre-orders and told everyone they would be here in 3 weeks

Talking lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    Yeah I saw that too.

Hey, If I were Dive I would have took pre-orders and told everyone they would be here in 3 weeks

sounds vaguely fmailiar..