Thread: yippee! my emag AND warp feed both came today.

yippee

im soooooo happy. finally my emag AND warp feed both came today. my mom wont let me see my emag and air america 4500 adjustable nitro cuz there for xmas but i was playin around with my warp a whole lot. just a few things bout the warp i dont get. the little mini ball tube that looks like a mini hyperball thing wont fit into the hole. also it loooks like i only have a foot of tubing and i have a high rise emag. how am i suppose to run it all the way from the top off the feed down to warp. i didnt get one of those T lookin warp adapters that people use with standard feeds either. whats up

Cool!

you should have gotten two little adapters that allow the ball hose to friction fit into the warp and into your T adapter and or warp body (if you had one). Look at the online store at www.airgun.com and you will see what you should have gotten in your warp package.

yea i got all the parts except for that T adapter at the end i gotta letter that said they had to stop making em . they said i could get one from ptp, but ill prob just go to home depot and try to find a longer hose.

You HAVE to have a vertical feed adapter. I don't understand why you ordered a vertical feed E-Mag with a Warp, but whatever floats your boat. AGD is out of stock on the vertical feed adapters so you're going to need to order one from PTP or just run your E-Mag without a Warp.

Congrats!

By a "high rise E-Mag" do you mean a vert feed?
    If so, there is no adapter in an AGD warp kit that will fit. Vert feed is a poor choice of body styles if you want to use a warp, a warp body is best, followed with Hopper Right.

Which AA did you get?

The AGD plastic elbow won't work with a Vert feed E-Mag, it only fits over the power feed tube.

You'll need one of these adapters for a vert feed gun...

If you take an AGD 90 degree adapter and dremel off the clamp so it is completely round at the base, you can press it securely into a vertical feed cup.

Fixed your title again... tisk tisk!

Enjoy your stuff and I am overlooking the titles in your excitement. Merry X-mas to you.

im not dumb, i didnt want a vertical feed but when u can get a vert feed emag with jj 12inch and 12volt revi and AA 4500 114ci adjustable(ikno its huge) for 850, i dont passs that up. agd said it would take them a few months to make some new adapters so i dunt kno what to do. ill try to find a longer hose or if anyone wants to sell me one.

you can allways use tape!! sorry about the news ......you should be back in order in no time pluse you may want to look into a low rise.
    rt mag

DYE-BaLLeR said...
    im not dumb,
    No one said you were. We're only offering advice. That's why you posted here, right?

AGD sells extra E-Mag bodies for $150 if you own an E-Mag (that's what they charged me) You could always try and sell your vert body...just a suggestion.

I suggest to not use the warp for now. Try the gun with just a Revy. Also, you can get the warp hose from AGD's online store for $4 per foot, as long as you'd like

Wow, a 114/4500 I thought my 88 was big!

He said he wasn't dumb because people were saying it wasn't a smooth move to buy a high rise for warp setup...

Good Traders:
    Tunaman, K-villeplayer, Magman007, Mastersconi, Jon/xpm, Kenndogg

My feedback if you've dealt with me, leave some...

Fruitcat: it's what AO doesn't like.

Just go to www.dropzonepaintball.com and order the PTP warp feed adapter, I'd give you mine, but someone else is already taking it.
    2003 SuperBowl Champions!, THE New England Patriots!

He was constantly reminded of how startlingly different a place the world was when viewed from a point only three feet to the left.
    My Feedback

foo's right thats why i said it. ill probably go out to home depot to night and make a ghetto pvc vertical adapter and hope it works. or ill try to find a longer hose, but if i have to ill pay 30bucks for a vertical adapter on dropzone.