Thread: Rarest Automags?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rarest Automags?

What do you think the rarest mag is? The SFL is pretty rare; but what about a micro-emag? Golden Gun? Post a picture if you have one too.. that would be sweet.

jax warriors emags? (something along those lines)

Rarest guns are the 12 original P5 prototypes given to the Jax Warriors in 1991. These were the precursors to the xvalve and the first guns to run exclusively off compressed air.

Besides those the rarest parts are the titanium valves we had custom made. They turned out to be almost the same weight as stainless and we think they got mixed in with the regular valves and went out the door in guns. None have ever been found but then again you may have one and not know it.

AGD

Question

Quote Originally Posted by AGD
    Rarest guns are the 12 original P5 prototypes given to the Jax Warriors in 1991. These were the precursors to the xvalve and the first guns to run exclusively off compressed air.

Besides those the rarest parts are the titanium valves we had custom made. They turned out to be almost the same weight as stainless and we think they got mixed in with the regular valves and went out the door in guns. None have ever been found but then again you may have one and not know it.

AGD
    are there anypictures floating around?
    what would the titanium valve look like? a darker metal color?....lighter in color?......

who are Jax Warriors

Thanks so much for the post.. I believe titanium is generally the same color, if not lighter.. I guess it all depends.

Is there a titanium Reverse mag valve?

Ahhh...

Who the hell am I to agure with Tom, But what about the Centennial Minimags ... from what little I have ever been able to gather only 3 were ever finished ? John Black's #700 (Lost After E-Bay), Kayle's Green #800, & Mine #900 (Formally Blue & Dale Hilton's of BOA) ... with mine being the last ?

#900 Before
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=135038

and

#900 After
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=172909

*shrug* Probably not as desireable as the Jax's Proto's but as for rarity there was 12 of those not sure how many TI Valves where out there ...but what the hell do I know... He's Tom... I am still not worthy...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Frost17
    who are Jax Warriors
    Oh ouch.....

jax

anyone have piks of the jax guns?

There is a brand new, never gassed center feed minimag at the local shop. It has CF 200 stamped on the top of it... I haven't seen one like it before, and I was wondering if any of the contributors to this thread had an idea about its origins/value.