Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rarest Automags?

Quote Originally Posted by 50 cal
    How about the 10 or 12 pink Mags made for the all female team back when the Masters was in Nashville every year?
    Can't remember the name they went by, they shot perfumed paintballs made specifically for them by RPS.

Lady Tree Dancers? I didn't know they shot mags, but those damn perfume balls were nasty as hell.

This has quite a few rare parts.

Oringinal (non blem) pump kit
    Cast frame
    Original Automag grips
    Back Bottle Adapter
    8" Crown Point
    Sharpshooter LS
    Prototype Powerfeed body
    6-Pak+ (not pictured)
    Prototype Micro-CA (not pictured)

This is also pretty rare when it comes to personal collections;

Holy cow......

Digging this up from a couple pages back just to see if I can bug Kayle into putting picks up of his Centi-Mag he promised... Kayle, sorry for some reason I thought your's was Green...

I got the orginal stubby MiniMag Barrel or 8" CP and old flat panel grips for mine just for fun too.. LOL

But also to actually pull this back a little to topic...

Ok... Rarest in terms of quanities of AGD production runs...

3 - Centennial Minimags

12 - Jax Warrior Proto RTs

?? - Non-Serial Numberd orginal batch run X-Mags - I think the number is something like 10?

?? - Titanium Valves ... but sounds like 13 or more due to Tom's comments

35 - SFL E-mags (if I am remembering the number right ) Does it count since is was shocktech?

?? - Custom AGD supplied Team Guns ? - Puffs' Pink Markers , AGD Pride E & X-Mags ( only difference is custom software & boot messages ) Still unique and right from AGD I belive some Tom did himself - quanities in double digits ?

FN303 - have know idea how many were actually made but I know the number in private hands is small so worth the mention

As for the "OLD" comments ... I would take the chance and say the majorty of us who still frequent this site qualify for the catagory...
    Where is my AARP Card ???
    Advanced Age Recreational Paintballer
    Last edited by Vanced; 05-18-2006 at 09:37 PM.

in the corner in a box under the stairs right down the street from jerry's bait shop.
    what about thoes xmags that were in the BST about half a week ago or so? they were the ones that were completley unmilled, save the slot for the macro fitting...
    "Ah yes, I have one of the 32*rebels that I always take to big scenario games. It keeps the truck from rolling if I have to park on a hill." - automikey

There still for sale actually.

Quote Originally Posted by master_alexander
    what about thoes xmags that were in the BST about half a week ago or so? they were the ones that were completley unmilled, save the slot for the macro fitting...
    They're just rare in the US.
    Logic Paintball Forums
    My A O Feedback Here
    Other Feedback Here
    If I've Been Any help
    Please Leave Some.

The Golden guns are pretty rare too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanced
    FN303 - have know idea how many were actually made but I know the number in private hands is small so worth the mention
    I only know of 2 in private hands. Mine and Simon's (Manike).

Not really a mag either, but AGD none the less.

What can you tell me about this one?

"Don't hit at all if you can help it; don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep."
    -Theodore Roosevelt, February 17, 1899

That I do not think is a golden gun. That looks like someone just got a mag gold plated. Golden guns had gold plated valves and the serial number was GGxxx.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman
    That I do not think is a golden gun. That looks like someone just got a mag gold plated. Golden guns had gold plated valves and the serial number was GGxxx.
    Hypothetical here.......If that valve had been changed out is there anything else in this crappy picture that would lead you to believe it is not a golden gun?

Barrel.

But to be honest, the only "special" part about the Golden Gun was the valve. This is the case with most mags.

Can we get more pics of the golden guns? or at least where to find them. I wanna make one with a similar color scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by ttink
    Can we get more pics of the golden guns? or at least where to find them. I wanna make one with a similar color scheme.
    I have a golden gun (#10) and use to have #9. The barrel in not gold, just the body and minimag body. I also have a gold plated eclipse splash kit, CP barrel, and grip frame though

Thomas

You guys saved me some cash. Thanks

Titanium is non magnetic right? I dont suppose anyone would have a rough estimate on the serial number would they? I have a classic valve #CF64220 that is not very magnetic. I was trying to use one of the earth magnets out of my emag and it would barely stick to the valve, less then it would stick to my xvalve, which I am assuming its picking up the stainless internal parts. I have another classic valve around here somewhere but it is missing at this time so I cant compare it. I am pretty currious about these titanium valves now.

SS isn't magnetic either.

Quote Originally Posted by RRfireblade
    SS isn't magnetic either.

I know that SS is a broad area and it depends on how it is made as to how magnetic it is, but I thought the majority of stainless is magnetic?

Some stainless is and some isn't, more magnetic = more strength, less magnitism = lower strengh but better corrosion resistance
    Gun: AGD eMag with LvL10
    Cars: 1991 Lexus LS400. 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda 440-4, Auto, 1 of 816. 1970 Dodge Challenger 318 S/E, soon to be a 440-6 with a 5 speed, and painted Sublime green

Quote Originally Posted by RapidTransit
    Some stainless is and some isn't, more magnetic = more strength, less magnitism = lower strengh but better corrosion resistance

That is true. Generally tho the most most common SS is non or just ever so slightly magnetic....as evidensed by his Classic valve.

It corrosponds basically with the level of Nickel in it that modifies the structure of the metal to negate it's potential for magnetivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman
    Lady Tree Dancers? I didn't know they shot mags, but those damn perfume balls were nasty as hell.
    No, it was an industry team. Kayle answered the question on page 1. It was the Muffs.

There is a brand new, never gassed center feed minimag at the local shop. It has CF 200 stamped on the top of it... I haven't seen one like it before, and I was wondering if any of the contributors to this thread had an idea about its origins/value.