Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emag 911!

John,
    Check out this post: https://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=198338 Skip all the stuff about the Pneumag conversion. Contact Coolhand he has 8 with the TAG code . I know he was selling them for 125-150. The Exarin boards have debounce on them. They don't have the other programs such as PSP/NXL/Millenium which are not neede unless you play those tourneys, but still nice to have and give you a great selling point. Most of the other stadard features are there. The best bet is to contact Coolhand in the dealer's forum or seah his name under members. email me at flyingpootang@netzero.com or PM me when you get your board. Install will take about 1 hour. If you need pics let me know.....Richard

Quote Originally Posted by flyingpootang
    John,
    Check out this post: https://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=198338 Skip all the stuff about the Pneumag conversion. Contact Coolhand he has 8 with the TAG code . I know he was selling them for 125-150. The Exarin boards have debounce on them. They don't have the other programs such as PSP/NXL/Millenium which are not neede unless you play those tourneys, but still nice to have and give you a great selling point. Most of the other stadard features are there. The best bet is to contact Coolhand in the dealer's forum or seah his name under members. email me at flyingpootang@netzero.com or PM me when you get your board. Install will take about 1 hour. If you need pics let me know.....Richard
    CoolHand is out of them, TAG is out of them (dunno if they're even still doing them), and according to that link up there ^^ the manufacturer is out of them too. Maybe hold my breath for a few weeks and pray for an Emag drop in board?

PBCity: GREAT new forum! F PBN

ULE Emag

Turned out the board was bad. 2 possible problems 1) the positive came in contact with the frame (black tape between the + Stud and frame), 2) The top program button assy on the board is missing. Just though I'd let everyone know...