Thread: Super Bolt sleeves?

PRO_Ski101 Guest

Super Bolt sleeves?

Any one know when the new sleeves for the Super bolt are going to be sent out??ALSO,that problem that Tom was talking bout the bolts being somthing like .015 tolong or something,will these fix it??

super bolt

wassup..SUPER BOLTS SUCK..yo skier..that aint fun all u do it slide down hills...u hit any trees..i live in TN too..can u guess who this is?
    Someone took away my cool sig. *cough*mod*cough*

Hey I'm from Tennessee as well, and superbolts dont suck, there was just a bad batch with the delrin sleeves too long. You can use some fine sandpaper and make sure its even.

yo

yo magic, what part of TN do u live in..me and pro_ski have a team and are recruiting but u have to be in our area..juz tell me heer or email me at bshoun12injc@cs.com and our website is www.teamfirestorm.cjb.net

I'm from south Nashville. What field(s) do you play at?

PRO_Ski101 Guest
    Hey,Magic.Dont worry bout what painter said,He was just giving me a hard time.ANYWHO,I dont think that u are very close to our area.If u live around Nashivlle ur prob about 3-5 hours away.

paintbattler, i kno you think you know alot with your 6 posts and all, but dont go say "SUPER BOLTS SUCK". i mean u can say that but u dont give any reason at all ur just bein mean.

dude, PRO_Skier is my cousin so (*edit* Dude, like your potty mouth is not liked here, so like, stop posting nasty acronyms that like everyone can like decipher.....dude)
    Last edited by Army; 12-22-2001 at 01:54 PM.

PRO_Ski101 Guest
    ALRIGHT,every one.JUST CUZ Painter said super bolts suk DOESn'T MEAN he was serious.We're cousins and he loves to get on my nerves.ANYWHO.can any one answer my original questoin.??

im not talkin about ur cousin, im talking about super bolts.
    Last edited by Army; 12-22-2001 at 01:54 PM.

To answer the question, superbolt sleeves should be shipping in the next few weeks. They'll be announced on the forums first and available through the AGD online store. As for the problem with the sleeves being too long, that's only on the first batch. From here on out they'll all be the correct length. This includes the next batch and the replacement sleeves, which are soon to come.

I don't like the tone of this thread. Let's keep it clean here or I'll have to flex some muscle.

AGD

(Tom is much nicer than I am! heh heh! Army)
    Last edited by Army; 12-22-2001 at 01:55 PM.

i saw it :D

http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl...ID=120&CATID=6

there they are, $15 for one

Mr. Kaye, can we get some kinda deal like if we buy 5 at once, we get some moeny off?

PRO_Ski101 Guest
    alright,thanks