Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: December 21-22, Official late night thread

December 21-22, Official late night thread

OK. It is the first day of Christmas break for me so I'm gonna be up late! I can't wait so I juts started a thread to get ready. The first AO late night "post out"!!!!!!!!! Are you ready to stay up?? It may be a little early but in Texas it is 9 pm. I'm gettin an early start!

(don't mind me if it sounds kind of dumb)
    Hey mod's, are we aloud to use flamin'?
    (It is a word my friends and I use)

yay! break!!!
    break = more pb
    break = snowboarding
    break = fun!!!!

WOOOHOOO... im pumped for shot santa tommoro!!!
    ........$$...........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    .......$$$$................$$$......
    ......$$..$$...............$$$......
    .....$$....$$..............$$$......
    ....$$$$$$$.............$$$......
    ...$$........$$....$$$...$$$......
    ..$$..........$$....$$$..$$$......
    .$$............$$.....$$$$$.........

I get to go to Mexico on the 26th, woohoo. But that means no PB after Christmas

We might even have to camp in the chat!!!!

Unhappy No paintball for me...

I'll be looking forward to feb. when I actually get to play paintball... It looks like ALL the odds are against me and no1 will side with me in my family. I won't be able to get a mag or anything now...

Good Traders:
    Tunaman, K-villeplayer, Magman007, Mastersconi, Jon/xpm, Kenndogg

My feedback if you've dealt with me, leave some...

Fruitcat: it's what AO doesn't like.

YAY- no school for 2 weeks.
    Tough Times Wont Last Forever...
    Tough People Will ~ Darryl Kile R.I.P. 2002

ThePatriot Guest
    I go back Jan. 8th, 17 DAYS of pure vacation!!!

Dear AO Diary,

It is now 11:45 pm (Central)
    I'm extremely bored. And my little brother wont leave the computer b/c he is playing a stupid game witht eh dumbest music. My other brother got mad at it and deleted a bunch of stuff and now we can change the volume.....

®

im tired + gotta go get me a mag tom. goodnight all

Dear AO Diary,

It is now 12:30 am (Central) and my eyes are started to get a little bit heavy.....HEY! Has any one here read the book Night? Sorry, I will have outburst like that through ouy my diary. What should it be called??
    I don't know Jordan, you tell me what it should be called?
    I'm not sure. Does The Diary of Jordan Frank sound good?
    No...I sounds like you stole it from The Diary of Anne Frank.

Oh. It does! Lets see. The Diary of....no no no.....The Night Life on AO! Thats it! Hey Jordan I figured it out!

Sweet!

®

(I"m not physco...I'm just very bored)

12:30 Diary Continued.

Currently Active Users: 41
    AGD, AirChunck, bond1313, Bonx0007, bratch, Butterfingers, CoFFeY[NiTrO], DiRTyBuNNy, DjGruv, efdff, FooTemps, Gunga, Hexis, IceCool32, iisp0tii, infantry4life, IWannaRiot979, Jet-Xino, kilaueakid, Maghappy, neildepainter, Nitroduck, prikkaboo, pumpamatic, rchiangbba, Restola, salomon16, Sir. Foxalot, Tubby_Ninja, X-Plosive, zvanut, [M@g_D@ddy]

I am curently browseing the Classifieds Buy/Sell Forum. Hey AGD if you would like to join my Night Life of AO Diary then you are more than welcome.

I bet I can stay up 4 hours longer than you can!

ok....winner gets a pat on the back. You gotta check in every hour. It is about 1:00 am my time (Central)
    Last edited by CoFFeY[NiTrO]; 12-22-2001 at 12:57 AM.

DARN! I can't check in every 30... I need to pick up my brother from the airport soon!

Need to go in 15 min!

ME GO PICK UP BROTHER NOW!

OOOOO----TAY

So whats the big deal Mcneil!? I be sitting here, with my room part way cleaned up, my HUGE 32 Degrees bag laying in the floor, full of paintball fun! Later today I get to play PAINTBALL! For my BDAY BASH! And we are planning on playing PUMP GAMES! WITH RENTAL PUMPS! WOOHOO! Anyone wanna know stuffs? I am smart. I bet you guys didn't know that I have an I.Q. of 184...cuz even I don't know that. Me new Emag has like a blue reptile pattern thing going on...pretty sweet looking . I may have to keep it blue instead of my red to black fade, but THEN MY WARPFEED AND REVVIE WILL LOOK FUNNY! I have a red warp, and red/black revvie lol, it looks fun hehe. I think your diary should be called "The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, the animated series" instead !. Now where is all the fun? Is it here? Tell me the tale! Now where must we go, and who must we meet? Ask the muffinman, he smells the feet. I am just typing nonsence by now if you can't tell...must make a long fun post that takes longer to read than... uh... uh...mmm... <B>REALLY LONG READING...STUFF!</B> So whats on the news today? No doubt something about Anthrax, and Hamsthrax, and Bin Laden, and his famous T-Shirt "I (picture of an airplane) NY" that he always wears around his cave dwelling. So wanna fight some crime? Me and some friends deceided to start a crime fighting team. My friend Gogo(also known as Jeffrey "THE" Jeffrey) wanted to call it "The Crime Fighters" and I wanted to call it "Lunchbox", so we compromised and it is "CrimeBox INC." instead. It will be fun! HOOOOOOO HA! So what are you guys doing for newyears eve? Me and friends are gonna have fun! They are coming over on my BDAY(the 30th) and we are gonna rent about 14 movies, start watching at 12 a.m. on newyears eve, then keep watching till new years! WOOOOOOOOOOOO! WOO! WOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Then we are going to go fight crime as "CrimeBox INC."! We can't sleep either, so this will be fun! lol! Ok, now this is LOOOOOONG! FUN THAT IS FUNNY! Ok, now read my words, and smell my feet! I think the time to beat has been meet(met...lol)!

ENDO!
    Oldskool

Everything clean every thing new....

Just got home from school, this is my first day of break too. Going through my paintball stuff. I realized i didnt use some of this stuff in months. Figured out I didnt need my retroed ELCD mag anymore started taking it apart.

The gun is coming apart the same way it was put together 2 years ago... peice by grueling peice. Its hard for me to part with it since I made that gun from scratch. But all good things must come to an end. I can still ring in the new year with my e-mag. And hopefully a few bills to get crapfaced by the time that ball drops in NYC.

babble babble babble... i dunno what else to say...
    Did you hear about the new european weapons contracts? France is going to make the wooden sticks Spain making the little white flags

Sorry FooTemps,

I have to go to bed. It is 2:30 am here.

I'm back!

hey everyone, i just decided to get 7/16" aluminum rod to make for my warped sportz drop.. heh.. also... i hope this guy replies that is selling me that z-grip, i havent heard from him since yesterday and i was suppose to send out th eMO but i heard he can do paypal...
    Red 2k1 C&C LCD
    45/4.5k Pure Energy
    Skill to bunker you .
    A.K.A. PaintBallin on PBcity Forums
    referral another referral

Cool I guess... I got a robot dog for christmas!

Yay 2 whole weeks of daytime TV. Instead of watching daytime TV I will stay up at night and sleep during the day, what is the term for these people again? Ah who cares I am bored. All the good TV is on after night.
    Last edited by Turbo; 12-22-2001 at 12:15 PM.
    Grey PF Automag
    ----------------------------------------
    The Simpsons rule!

Memorable Simpsons quotes:
    1)"Dear Mr. President, there are too many states nowadays... please eliminate three. I am not a crackpot..."-Abe Simpson

2)Patty: "Any questions?"
    Otto: "Yeah, one: Have you always been a chick? I mean, I don't want to offend you, but you WERE born a man, weren't you? You can tell me... I'm open-minded."

ThePatriot Guest
    the term for night ppl would be nocternal(or nocturnal, dont know sp..) I am going to run about a city and see if some of the stuff Dave Attel does on insomniac is real..

Insomniac?

ThePatriot Guest
    The Show called Insomniac...its on comedy central, he goes around in the early am's and goes to all these weird parties gets drunk, and pisses off homeless people...its very entertaining

After that lats post from MajorDamage, I think we can call him "Legally Insane" ! LOL!! That was hilarious major, you nut!

Lol yeah we can call him insane.

8:05 Cramming the caffeine for all night Diablo 2 (hopefully )