Thread: Tiz a sad day for myself and my recognition for the Jax Wariors

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA

Tiz a sad day for myself and my recognition for the Jax Wariors

Ok, i dont know about you guys, but just found out that the jax warriors are switching to autocockers. Im sad now. Even tho i just switched to a cocker, i feel betrayed by my favoite team. Im sure they had a good reason, but still. Apparently there notall happy about the switch. Im sure after playing 10 or so years with mags, its prety hard to switch to a completely diferent marker. I am dissapointed, but oh well. Im sure tom tried. But now it is to see what is in the future, who will and agd sponsor next?

Originally posted by Tom in reffrence to a post saying he acted like my dad...
    "That's right!
    WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!"
    ALL QUIT AND NO GO!!! Team Icky Forest-Shatnerball 2003!!!
    www.tunamart.com
    DONT SUPPORT HYPOCRITICAL MISSLEAD YOUTH, BOYCOTT HK

Uhh.... where did you hear that?
    -Gig 'Em Ags!

i heard that from a warrior. I am not reveling any names unil tom comments on this. I elt you guys had the righ to know.

TK still has to speak....

there was another thread on this, Tom said he would make an official statement.

Have AGD deck out the S.O.B.'s. Time for them to step it up a few notches
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

I wish we'd see more of the SOBs around....I havent seen them play a NPPL tourney since either NPPL Pittsburgh or NPPL Chichago of 2k?

I've seen quite a few people say jax was offered a WGP sponsorship.......
    Former stickballmovies guy (They're on youtube now). Now a full-time slumlord in Central Ohio.

well my source told me that they took the sponsorship. He was upset because he loved his e-mag and really didnt want to use a cocker over it.

SOB's are not dead!! I am actually trying to officially own the name and rebuild the team. There are several members that still want to compete as well as myself. It's in the mix with everything else.

AGD

just in case..........

Tough Times Wont Last Forever...
    Tough People Will ~ Darryl Kile R.I.P. 2002

switching from a mag to a cocker is a major sin in my religion thats why i never owned a cocker and always owned a mag. lol i gotta give it to cockers though, nice guns. im just more than happy with a MAG! woo hoo to AGD
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I'm sexxy and so is my gun

Its not uncommon for pro teams to switch guns within their playing span.

Also when you become a pro player and jump from one team to the next, you have to shoot whatever that team is shooting or tells you to shoot. There are a few exceptions like Shock but for the rest of the pro teams out there that's how it is, so get over it.

For example: Marcus Nielson went from probably a Shocktech Cocker to a Cobra Mamba Angel and is now shooting a Dark Angel.

lord, i made a comment about the JW sellin out, and they have, but what i wouldent do to get to play at that level. I would sell out just about all my morals...i cant say i blame them would trade college and any chance at a stable sensable futhure just for a shot to play with the big boys for even one season...lord if i only had 100,000 just sittin around.
    Tom was the last of a now extinct breed, a breed of players who build a community, a breed of owners who gave to the sport never taking more than what they deserved. I hope to see you at the feild again some day....

Tom I wish you the best of luck with getting the ownership rights to the team name. Hopefully it goes a little better than the Ironmen battle did. If You're ever looking to sponsor a Canadian Team I know a few players that would never leave AGD.

For the rest of you "Shut the (Fill in th blank) up." If they want to switch to Cocker then that is thier right and who are you to judge them for that choice? Do you know the specifics of the deal they had with AGD or even the spec's on the deal they made with WGP? I really doubt it. Let them go to WPG. If they stay with them, then hey let them use the boat anchor they now own. If they come back they will know that they will be using the best marker on the market. Everyone has a price, remember that. Even you have a price, and it's not as high as you would like to believe it is.

NOTE: If you are going to flame me on this don't bother, because I won't read it.

blnk162 Guest
    Id just like to say that marcus played with a silver angel lcd...i got bunkered way too many times by that gun....

AGD could not offer JW what they needed if everyone read the earlier thread about this topic. WGP picked them up with TK's help. AGD still supplies their air system
    Max Lundqvist's 1 of 2 Angel Joy A1
    DEMONIC Freeflow Cocker No. 4 of 13 My Feedback

Bud and Tom talked it over with JW and made a mutual agreement, they are just going to use cockers instead of mags but are still using AGDs tanks. Remember what he said, his friend didnt want to give up his Emag but he had to. I would give up bout anything to play pro, and thats what they gave up to keep playin pro.
    Why go to the light, when darkness has its warmth too....
    Brak "I poop in the sink."
    EPIC - Warp - 68/45 Armageddon
    Black 2k LCD
    Green 99 Dark Angel

Wink

SOB's

will

rise

again...

I nominate BOND1313 as SOB's paintboy

Everything in life comes with a price...

Alot of people just don't understand the financial committment it takes to play at pro level and keep up with a heavy tourny schedule. It takes alot of $'s that most players simply don't have. Without sponsors helping reduce costs, the average pro simply can't keep competing out of their own pocket (airfare, hotels, car rentals, tourny fees, equipment costs, paint, etc. multiplied by the number of national/internation tournies you want to compete in). Jax was feeling the pinch and needed help to keep playing, that involves some tough decisions, which some times include shooting another marker you don't necessarily want to.

-Evil Bob

blnk162 Guest
    Didn't some of the SOB's go to centerflag before they broke up? I thought i heard dennis say something about it when we practiced centerflag at badlandz...

Tom- I respect your decision to let jax be sponsored by wor game
    I think it would be awesome to see sob's return to the spotlight again.

A lot of people went to center flag including people from bam. I also heard that center flag broke up