Thread: I love stock mags

I love stock mags

i love having a stock mag on a speedball field. sure, all those angels and shockers can send balls at me faster than i can return them, but i have one thing that they don't, confidence and enough skill to make up for there underestimation. i was browsing through the boards when something reminded me of a game i had a few months ago. i was just playing some random speedball mixed in with regular rec ball when these 2 guys came and started talking how much they'd kill everyone with there angel's that they had. after observing some games i had(and downing my mag), they challenged me to a 5v2 game against them. i told them i would do 3 on 2 so they agreed. both of my teamates were rentals so i didn't expect much from them. i went to the rear bunker quick as they both keyed expecting to make it a short game. one of my guys got shot off the break while the other made it to the left 30. they started lacing me with some shots and sent a few to my teamate. i waited for a little let up and poked my head out. one guy was standing blatenly over the left 50 bunker while the other was playing conservative in the left 30. i took a deep breathe and started. snapped right to draw some fire, then ducked and snapped left and almost nailed the 50. he ducked down and i took a few shots at the left 30. both of them ducked down i just layed down some paint and took off. i made it to the right 50 and they didn't even know it. snapped right kept the left 30 down and went around the right side of my bunker. the guy at the 30 tried to warn his teamate to where i was but it was to late. i turned the bunker and took 3 open shots to his back/right side. popped back in my bunker and yelled to my teamate who was still at his original spot to move. gave him cover, he moved to the 50 and we took turns taking our shots at him. i made it to his right 30 and while he was unloading on me my partner jumped to the left laydown and popped him in the back of his head. it was so great, i lit up one and the other got nailed by a rental. after the game they came up to me and demanded a rematch and i was like " sorry guys, i'm out of paint, maybe next time" hahahahahha. it was so great. i didn't even go through a hopper the whole game while they must have wasted like 600 between the 2 of them. everyone's always thinks "he's got a mag, what's he going to do", until i light them up. now that i think about it, i like being the only mag on my field. it's such a great feeling to take out people with guns 5x the cost of my own.
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...light=feedback

My girlfriend said that if i bought another paintball gun, she'd leave me........ I sure am going to miss her.

LOL! That is a great story. I got lit up by a shocker last time I went pballin...

Good Traders:
    Tunaman, K-villeplayer, Magman007, Mastersconi, Jon/xpm, Kenndogg

My feedback if you've dealt with me, leave some...

Fruitcat: it's what AO doesn't like.

I played a one vs. 2 game once. I was the one. These guys were part of some team. I got lit up. I played the better of the two one on one. I beat him. I felt good about that retribution. I also find some good feelings when ever I take out a person that has paid way more for their gun than I.

Last time I played I bunkered four people. It just feels great shooting a guy from 5 ft. away or having him beg you not to "kill" him. Yes Mags are wonderful.

The only problem that day was that one game I had run to a great, narrow, stand-up bunker way up the field. I was about to snap shoot out the side and I leaned out to see if I could see anyone. Three guys were running toward me, not expecting anyone that far up the field. I popped out and fired shots at all three and they didn't even see me. It was then that I realized that I had put my barrel in the wrong way and no balls were coming out. I ducked back in the bunker to try to fix the problem and found that someone fromt he other team leaning around the side. He then proceded to toast my buns. I was kind of humiliating to explain to my friends that, "yes I put my barrel in the wrong way." Non-Mag owners just don't understand.
    I have no Sig.

Good Traders

Oh yea mag pride baby!!!!!
    I'm not a juvenile delinquent, i'm only a troubled teen

BLING BLING

i wish mags were ruling my field. i'm like one of the only mags on my field. that's kind of why i like them so much. i like being the underdog.

a few weeks ago i met up with daniel morse and his brother at my field. i played them a few times 2 on 1. i don't think they want me to reveil the results so i'll spare them. you can ask him if you're really that intersted, but i doubt anybody really is.