Thread: so, what're some sweet cargo pants?

so, what're some sweet cargo pants?

yo, I be cheking out my crossfire magazine, and I'm seeing some Pro's with some very nice lookin JT cargos, but I cantz tell what kind they are exactly, just that they got nice big pockets n' stuff.
    Any advice on cargos? Think you could wear em for school or somethin other than pball as well??

thanx fer da input Maggers
    lookin fer IR3 or Xtreme (C&C)

black RT Mag for sale. Great condition. Stock barrel, sanded bolt, I-frame, blade trigger. Extra parts, bolt spring, internals o-rings, extra hardline, nubbins, hardline. it doesnt break balls except on ppl. asking $450.

AIM SN: Fishsauce66

well I'm using the cheapo brand JT pants right now and they work fine. I'm seriously eye-balling those Rase pants though. They have some heavily reinforced knees and butt area that are shot proof and will let you slide a mile.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Yeah, the Rase ones look sweet, I just wish I had the $$$ to buy a pair, I'd recommend them.

JT are cool too......
    me

"You can only hide your lack of game with your Rate of Fire for so long." - RobAGD

Also check out Painball Junkies Antron pants, they're sweet!!
    E-Mag's on a diet
    Stay tuned for Pics!!!
    Centerflag 201 series 68/45

I just wear some Gap cordoroys but I need a new pair due to the several rips on the knees and they're a little to small. I think Ill look into those Smart Parts Rase though.
    "I may be half human, but Im all Woman"

Retro PF Mag
    Lvl 10
    Intelliframe
    DYE 12" aluminum'
    KAPP foregrip
    68/3k Flatline
    KAPP DZ2

1987 VW Scirocco 16v

GOOD TRADERS: Alf, Snakestang
    BAD: iNeedaN2tank!

pants

They are jt pro series pants any pro team that is sponsored by jt and some that arent arent wear them because they are the best pants made for paintball in my opinion.
    Good Traders
    -------------
    B.C.
    JMDOO
    MOSSMAN
    ALIENS-8-MyDad
    Wildfire
    Dansim
    FiresoulXO
    Edboe
    Jon/xpm

i got a pair of the rase slider pants for $40 at copaintball. probably more now but still really good pants.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba|| Guest
    i have Paintball Junkies antron pants. God there so comfy...and also like perfect...no shin/knee guards needed they are built into (removable) and also the rip stop knees are great.

i have rase pants with reinforced knees and butt. they are awesome, i play indoor on carpet and have yet to have them rip. i can slide 10 feed + behind the bunker and slide easily into it. They have long pockets on each leg for a squeege also. Have yet to have em rip after 6 months of play.
    "I thought it through and my worst brings out the best in you." - Taking Back Sunday
    "Cheating gets it faster." - Jimmy Eat World.

Paintball outfitters
    Boostie Bomb

Good Ole Amish Country, or just outside of lancaster PA
    the new ravens are nice, but there really gawdy. Can you tell there mady by raven? Any one ?

Originally posted by Tom in reffrence to a post saying he acted like my dad...
    "That's right!
    WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!"
    ALL QUIT AND NO GO!!! Team Icky Forest-Shatnerball 2003!!!
    www.tunamart.com
    DONT SUPPORT HYPOCRITICAL MISSLEAD YOUTH, BOYCOTT HK

A guy on my team (Ni_cD) has the new 32 Degrees pants, and they look cool, except for the HUGE rubber 32 Degrees logo on the butt lol. I am planning on getting some.

ENDO!
    Oldskool

Rase Sliders...

A local kid demostrated these pants for Load and myself... after watching the demo, I must say, I think i'll get me a pair... He was sliding around in flint gravel like it was snow or something

Originally posted by MajorDamage
    A guy on my team (Ni_cD) has the new 32 Degrees pants, and they look cool, except for the HUGE rubber 32 Degrees logo on the butt lol. I am planning on getting some.
    ENDO!
    I just got me a pair of them. Pretty slick. The knees/shins have like reinforced ...fabricy stuff Only 19 bucks and they were made in the US of A according to the tag. I like the 32* logo on the buttocks Ppl can stare at my caboose for a reason now...LOL
    The PB Junkie pants are real nice too, dunno how much they cost. I think the real question is which is most bang for your buck because they are all pretty well made.

Arman/XPM Guest
    Hello,
    Goto your local JCPenney's store, and in the Juniors department they have all kinds of Cargo pants, perfect for paintballing for $9.99! Or, you can goto Old Navy, they have excellent cargo pants.

$19!?!?! WHERE!? I always see them for like $50! I WANT! !

ENDO!

Originally posted by Major Ho

I just got me a pair of them. Pretty slick. The knees/shins have like reinforced ...fabricy stuff Only 19 bucks and they were made in the US of A according to the tag. I like the 32* logo on the buttocks Ppl can stare at my caboose for a reason now...LOL
    The PB Junkie pants are real nice too, dunno how much they cost. I think the real question is which is most bang for your buck because they are all pretty well made.

JT pro series pants oWnz! i was playing indoor with them with redz knee pads underneath, the kevlar on the knees made sliding a beautiful thing. i did have to go size up so the length would be long enough. the destroyers are aight, but i would spend the few extra bucks for pro pants. i've had the old pbjunkies pants, the material was too heavy for my liking. another thing with the pro pants is if it gets hot you can zip off the bottoms and viola! shorts! as martha stewart would say JT pro pants "its a good thing".
    then again i was formerly sponsored by JT so.....

Major,
    They were on sale at a local shop and I just couldnt pass up on the deal.

Originally posted by Major Ho
    Major,
    They were on sale at a local shop and I just couldnt pass up on the deal.
    They still onsale? If so, I will pay you to pick me up some! !

ENDO!

Rase Pants all the way!

I got my Black with silverish knee pads. Love'em. Specially the knee pads, can kneel, slide, etc w/o getting hurt.
    "Accuracy by volume has been, and will remain, the best way to score eliminations" Tom Kaye

FeedBack

oregon_pb_@hotmail.com

I play in a nice pair I got from Cabella's. The kind that have the zip off legs to convert to shorts. And the zip ups so you can pull them off without taking your cleats off. and a variable snap bottom of the leg so you can sinch them up to fit around any kind of under clothes. Came with a black nylon belt but have an elastic panel so they stretch around a bit. Lots of velcro and zip pockets. Nice but they were over $50 but usefull for hunting and such as well. I picked up two pairs while they were on sale. Fit over a pair of shorts or even sweats in cold weather. Ripstop nylon waterproof kind off fabric. I like them.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

If you're a fairly tall person say like 5' 9" and above, the JT pants would be good for you. The benefit of them is that they have cordura reinforces knees, so thay they are less resistant to ripping. However, that doesn't mean they will not rip. I have seen people who have ripped their knee portions already. The downside is that if you're a short person say 5' 6", they're would be really baggy on you and so when you slide, you're sliding on the nylon portion of the pants and that rips real easily. The nylon makes it easier for you to wipe the paint off your pants at the end of the game.

The regular JT's are crap. The material isn't the same as it was before, I had a pair, ripped the knees the same day.

I bought a pair of Rase's the ones with the reinforced knees. IT doesn't have as many pockets as the JT pants does, but it gets the job done just as well. Alot better than the regular JT's and cheaper. These by far are the best bang-for-your buck paintball pants I have ever bought. And it also the reinforced material on the butt, so when you sit on wet grass or mud, it won't soak into your underwear. These pants are also a little bit long for shorter people, but they aren't as bad as the JT's.

As far as regular cargo pants are concerned, I'd rip the knees after one or two slides...

Oh well forgot to mention I where full knee and shin guards over mine so ripping is not an issue anyway but Ineed the padding of the knee pads for my old knees

RaV3n_Pa1ntba|| Guest
    still i would try out the antrons

If you're on a budget check your local Army Navy store. You can get a nice pair of cargos in black. I think I paid like 10 bucks for mine. They are exactly the same as Army issue pants, with reinforced knees and butt.

oh yea

So I look in my Crossfire Mag at pro
    s wearin JT's, those be JT Pro's? Those look like tight pants yo yo, I just want somethin...

Guess majority goes to RASE pants eh...tho I yet ta see a pic.
    later ppl

Originally posted by Ninja B0Y
    The downside is that if you're a short person say 5'
    6"...
    i don't consider myself short and i'm 5'6", and as i mentioned in my post i had to go up a size so the pants would be long enough. also extra bagginess can sometimes mean a bounce or two.

I meant 'shorter'. Trust me, these pants are really long for you, and you'll end up stepping on the inside of it. In fact, when they started to rip, I zipped off the knee portion of the pants cut off my old JT's and sewed them on to those. It was only after I modifified it that I wasn't tripping up all over myself.