Thread: Cocker idea - Bolt action rifle.

Cocker idea - Bolt action rifle.

Stick with me here guys, I thought this up in ms paint at 3 am last night, so this might seem sketchy :

A half blocked autococker designed to look like a bolt action rifle. Obviously it would be "pump" and I would have to concoct my own frame (more likely just preserving the seer design of a normal cocker and simply modifying the grip)

The frontblock wouldn't be required at all
    The regulator would be hidden in the "clip" much in the same way a 98/a5 has theirs hidden

The seer assembly it's self would look something like this :

Thoughts from those who know more than I do about this stuff?

nifty idea. it's much less an autococker than it is a sniper with a rifle stock. one problem you may encounter is that when racking the bolt back you may be putting too much unbalanced sideways force on the block/bolt assembly. you may need a guide rod or slot for it to keep it aligned. for extra cool points, try to find a way to hide a Spair Air canister completely inside the stock.

Do you mean something like this here gun:

http://invisionfree.com/forums/Stock...howtopic=16820

It would obviously be much easier to mod a Sheridan rifle than a Sniper. I like the way you think though, lat night brainstorming sessions are the best.

I have a ton on my plate tinkering wise, so this might get lost on the backburner. Maybe something to do when I go junkshopping next week.