Thread: Feedback for REDRT

Feedback for REDRT

I didn't see a thread, so I figured I'd start one. REDRT was an excellent buyer who did his part to conduct a perfect transaction! Definitely would deal with again.

Thumbs up good man

REDRT is a nice guy whether he wants to be or not. He gave me a great deal on a barrel, shipped it quickly, and was generally a pleasure to do business with.

Thumbs up Thumbs up

Good deal - he sold me a barrel and I'm very pleased with our transaction. He provided a picture, a price, and tracking number - what more can you ask for?

Highly recommended and very mature.

Thanks again!

Bought a splash kit from him. Came as described, shipped quickly and packaged well. It also helps that he's friendly, responds quickly to PMs, and he found the tracking info on USPS.com when I couldn't. I would absolutely deal with him again.

I don't know why he wanted to get rid of this E-mag, but I am glad he sold it to me. Came extremely fast, and I am very pleased with it. Thanks
    Rehme, Derman 2k, Ryal 999, Lord Whoopass, 50 Cal, Tack, RTrampage and Deathstalker are all good traders

My Feedback
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100494

This guy went above and beyond to get stuff shipped to me. I'm totally impressed.