Thread: 302 Engine and Automatic Transmission For Sale

302 Engine and Automatic Transmission For Sale

I really did not want to put this in the classified section since it is not a paintball item. However, I wanted to fund some new paintball items, so I need to sell some stuff that was taking up space. I have a 302 Engine and automatic transmisson out of 1969 Mustang that I need to unload. The engine is partially disassembled. If anyone is interested or knows of someone who is intersted have them contact me: overeem@frontiernet.net I am looking for $550 or best offer for both items. I am located in upstate NY. Thanks.

sorry not for me. I'm dropping in a 351 in my bronco. Good luck getting rid of it.

Will that fit in my saturn?

Someone might buy it, theres nothing wrong with posting it here

A saturn with a 302. Now that would be funny. It would relly hall arse though.

It'd be interesting to say the least :-) It already does 0-60 in ~9 or less with the mostly dinky 124 horses it has, and will hit 110mph without too much effort. Car is mostly plastic I got it airborne once going over a railroad track.

More power.. uh uh uh uh uh.

You could really get it ariborn with a 302. But don't go busting up the plastic GOtta keep it all perty.

It's already scratched up I bought it from my aunt, who had to shuttle two babies around in it. Car seats on roof = scratches. Plus there is a 1/4 hole in my rear bumper from when someone rear ended me and their license plate screw punched through

I beat my car to hell. It loves me, though, because it has an exciting life. Haha.

Your gonna have a tough time getting that shipped!

Westford, MA few fries short of a King size.
    i MIGHT know someone.. he drags an 80's mustang... want me to ask him?

heck I got a straight 302 roller block sitting on a stand in my garage if anyone is looking to build a new N/A motor.
    "I want to thank the Canadian people who came out to wave, with all five fingers, for their hospitality,” -President Bush (Tuesday November 30/04)

Ford. Blah.

Right now I have a nearly complete engine, I just need some heads, which are coming in a couple weeks. 468 cubic inches of pure American muscle, thrown into a '64 chevelle, I'll be getting 10's fairly easy.

ronron2112 Yes. Anyone you could ask would be appreciated. I had a 1969 Mustang Mach 1 until the guy doing the restoration chopped the car up on me, dumped it and skipped town with $8,000 of mine. I have since sold off the parts and what was left of the shell. The engine is the last thing I have from it. Back to the drawing board on the dream car.

10s fairly easy? Add some Micky Thompson slicks, two carbs, a decent blower, and a super high lift cam; that'll break you into the 10s. 468? Did you bore over a 427/454 or is the block 1960s OE?
    Shoot it like you stole it!
    [IMG]Sig image must be under 20kb[/IMG]

A blower? Nah, I don't have that kinda money right now. Plus I don't want to change my compression...

-edit-

Oh, it's a bored 454.

what compression are you aiming for right now? 11:1?

13:1

yeah, blowing that would result in a few holes in your hood; made by the piston rods of course. Speed holes right?