Thread: MOUT!!! Camp Blanding near Starke FL

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself

MOUT!!! Camp Blanding near Starke FL

This game is scheduled to happen again in Feb. I will have to look up the dates and costs to verify everything.

I am interested in finding other AO'ers going down that would like to split some gas and a room. I am near Atl, GA right off I-75.

More as it develops.

I cant wait to go again!

I believe its the weekend of Feb. 17th.

I'm gonna be there, along with a (hopfully) completed "sniper" pneu-mag as my marker of choice. We should form a squad purely of mag owners for a couple hours, and show them what's up!

Is there a website for this place?

The website is being constructed now. Online pre-registration and pre-pay will be available with huge discounts for the early birds!

Keep an eye on the official forum for the February 17-18, 2007 Camp Blanding event here:
    http://www.mxsportz.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=73
    Diane "Mother" Howe
    Mackz Xtreme Sportz
    Nationwide Paintball Scenario Event Series

Quote Originally Posted by MXS
    The website is being constructed now. Online pre-registration and pre-pay will be available with huge discounts for the early birds!

Keep an eye on the official forum for the February 17-18, 2007 Camp Blanding event here:
    http://www.mxsportz.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=73

Thx, I will definatly be there.

hmmmm think i might have to go to this 1
    : :

We Have Commanders!

I'm pleased to announce that two exceptionally skilled and experienced scenario players have stepped up to lead the teams for this exciting event.

Though they do not yet know the name or theme of the game, nor a side they will be leading, they have offered their services and talents to the players.

I'm very proud that Davi "Coyote" Velasquez of Dead By Dawn and Rich Toth of the Black Berets will be commanding the two sides.

More information is forthcoming.

Looks like I will be making the hike down for this game too...

Anybody have directions? My team is interested in every scenario we can get into.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side
    Anybody have directions? My team is interested in every scenario we can get into.
    There will be directions, hotel information, schedule of events, and everything else you'll need on the event information site. Soon to come.

Meanwhile, here ya go:

For those that are flying in, the nearest major airport is Jacksonville, about 35 - 40 miles northeast of Camp Blanding. Exit the airport on SR 102, to I-95. Go south one exit (Exit 126) to I-295, and follow I-295 to I-10 (Exit 8 off I-295). Take I-10 west to US 301, and take 301 south to Starke.

From Starke, take SR 100 southeast to SR 21 at Keystone Heights. Take SR21 northeast to the MOUT site entrance, which will be 4-5 miles on the left side of the road.

can u shoot ur own paint??

I thought the game was on Memorial weekend? Are there diff. dates for MOUT events?

Quote Originally Posted by alexpaintballer
    can u shoot ur own paint??

No, they order a special formulation that will not mark the buidings.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=209524
    im with team firecomm1, for the people that were there last time they should know this name well. we will be there again.

Quote Originally Posted by WingMan13
    I thought the game was on Memorial weekend? Are there diff. dates for MOUT events?
    Yes, there will be a game on Memorial Day weekend at MOUT. It's a Viper event, and there are quite a few Texans gonna show for that one!

Is that a ditch behind me?

I'm old... I'm slow...
    And I can't see very well...
    Is this gun I borrowed any good?

{heh heh heh}

Exclamation Registration is now open!

Go here to get all the information and what you need to get in on "Battle for Iron Forge" at Camp Blanding MOUT:
    http://www.mxsportz.com/blanding/index.php

Looking forward to a great game and a fun time in Florida on February 17-18!

I might have to go to this. My father took BASIC at Camp Blanding when drafted into the Army for WW2. Wow.

I can’t make it to Blanding this time. But my marker will!!!

Britt from The Underground Mod Shop will be using my marker. It is a totally custom A5 from The Underground Mod Shop. It is called “The Mercker”. She has everything you see here (custom rails and body work, custom stock, etc.) as well as e-grip, polished internals, some ratchet work, and more.

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

Britt did a fantastic job, once again.

I will keep an eye out for it.

I am about the only one of about 20 people on our scenario team that is actually going to make it to the event. Our Capt. had some auto trouble that made him pull out. The rest of the team flaked and pulled out at the last minute...so I will be playing with the Skunk Apes out of FL, a few of my buddies....

Look forward to seeing all there.