Thread: ATTN: Mag Shooting Scenario Players

ATTN: Mag Shooting Scenario Players

Hey guys & gals,

Scenarioball.com has created a photo album for us mag shooters and I figure we can go flood their site. Basically, all we have to do is email or upload a pic of our mag and he will post them into the photo gallery.

This is our chance to show off our markers in all of its scenario fashion!!!

Here is a link
    FOR DEALER INFORMATION, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT
    tech@airgun.com

"We came, We saw, We kicked its @$$!"
    Bill Murray -Ghostbusters -

"Who wanta some Wang???!!!"
    United Base Players An Online Gaming Community

Jon, were you the AGD representative at the Grand Finale? I remember that they took a bunch of photos there (and were working their butts of helping out everyone), wondered if that was you/whatever happened to the photos. Just like to say thanks again for the help
    Audentes Fortuna Juvats-Fortune Favors The Bold

Blue-Gold Minimag Boy

A few photos up

Hey we have a few photos up but I need some more
    the ones up now are ones I took at games I was at
    Please send some more. we need AGD represented in the photo section

email me the photos and I will post for you. Be sure to include description

thanks
    Kahuna
    Editor@scenarioball.com
    Editor@scenariocalendar.com

Originally posted by Wes Janson
    Jon, were you the AGD representative at the Grand Finale? I remember that they took a bunch of photos there (and were working their butts of helping out everyone), wondered if that was you/whatever happened to the photos. Just like to say thanks again for the help
    Yes that would be me :-) I am not sure what happened to the pics as I, unfortunatley, wasn't able to take them :-( Hopefully they do get up)

And if you ever need anything else, feel free to let me know :-)

Heh You know, it's odd... I played the weekend after christmas at my local field (dad had to go work on something that day unfortunately), and when I came home my gun was covered in paint. I recalled reading that to clean the gun all you needed to do was pressurize it then swish around underwater. So I gassed it up, and ran it liberally under the faucet. This weekend, I'm out again at the field, I go to load up for the first game, and I notice my safety's sticking. So I detach the frame and as I remove the bolt, I see major rust marks where the spring had sat against the bolt, and rust on the spring. Also, it seemed that the safety itself might've rusted up just a wee bit. So I cleared up the safety a bit, and wiped off the bolt with a towel, and slid it back together in time to barely make the first game. And the funny thing was...I had ZERO air leaks yesterday. Not a one. Air efficiency was way up as well, seeing as how it was all going out the barrel and not the valve It almost seems as though the rust improved the fit of the bolt slightly, as I had no problems with it. I had 5 kills in one game and about the same in the next. Temperature was great, there was a perfect number of players, the gun functioned reliably and precisely, and things went great. Thanks!

That is great. I am glad that you are not having any issues at all. LIke I said, if you have more problems, let me know. Did you break anymore paint?

I've not broken a single ball in...a helluva long time. I think I had one break up at the Finale, about halfway into the barrel. Not sure what caused it, but it never happened again. Every once in a while I see double shots caused by the lvl10 activating (I replaced the nubbin with one of the new plastic ones from the parts kit I bought), but not very often at all. Zero breakage issues at all...except for when I idiotically went to remove and replace the barrel while chronoing without turning off the feed...I felt a bit of pressure then a pop, and then paint leaking out. Yes, that was embarrassing Works like a dream though!

Originally posted by AGDJon

Yes that would be me :-) I am not sure what happened to the pics as I, unfortunatley, wasn't able to take them :-( Hopefully they do get up)

And if you ever need anything else, feel free to let me know :-)
    I have a couple somewhere. I think they are on my PC. Am on the MAC now so will have to look for them tomorrow. Will try to post then.

WANG Force!

Abandon All Hope

I've tried to upload pics there a couple of times.
    Never seems to work. Maybe if I tried using a different browser...
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

We have people upload photos everyday. We do have trouble with some photos and have never been able to pin point why.
    If you have trouble just email them to me and I will post them. We need more automag photos. Mine will be up soon got my new TAC ONE I have the NV alredy on and a surfire IR illuminator coming. look for the photos soon.
    and send me any you have
    editor@scenarioball.com

I went back and whaddya know, there were a couple I submitted.
    They were scattered randomly and dated some time after I had posted them, but they were there.

So now I can find what pics I have with 'mags in them...

Pyrate jim

That brings up a very good point we get uploads and often have no idea where they go. If you upload send me a heads up and I will make sure the photos go where you think they should, Other wise I guess. I often want to mention that and always seem to forget

Hey Kahuna,

I've got a "portrait-esque" photo of me with my mag after throwdown...you want it for the AGD section?
    Phillip C. Ellis
    Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2004
    Senior Atmosphere Developer, Mackz Xtreme Sportz
    Mayberry Marauders Paintball Scenario Team
    President, Texas A&M University Paintball Club

yes send it in

Next weekend will be The King Returns MXS game at EMR in PA.

It will be my ten-year-old daughters first scenario game and she will be using a MicroMag RT and I'll probably play with a level 7.
    So hopefully I'll get you some pics of a Father-Daughter 'Mag team!
    (My daughter also has a role, playing as Eowyn and she will be in costume to battle the Fell Beast: http://www.pbmarshals.com/MassesImagination/beast.html )

I'd appreciate a contact from anybody who'll be there that can upload pics easily. Otherwise I'll have to depend on either a 2.5mpixel which bites, or wait for the 35mm to come back on disc.

I will be there Jim Look for the trailer I am on the good side and will be near smokin joe alot

Cool! I'll look forward to the meeting.
    That way you can take the pics and put 'em up.

I'm going to try and find my mag photos and post them there somewhere on my computer>
    LunaticKyle007
    "Death Before Dishonor"
    My Paintball Site
    68 Black Automag p/f left
    12" DYE Boomstick
    lvl 10 bolt
    KAPP Foregrip Extender
    X-Chamber
    CP Flame Drop & On/Off
    Pre-Brass Eagle Revy With X-Board
    ...oh yes.. automags rule

My Feedback

DeadThred

bury this thred its dead and starting to smell

It's not dead, it's a good thread. Mabe someone should make a scenario mag pic thread. Mabe that will be better. If five people agree to the scenariomag pic thread, then I will make one, and start it. VOTE!

You can still send the photos - I would love to have some for the site

1) it would be easier to have one on the forum here
    2) you have to make an account on the website to post the pics (i think so)
    3) someone should make one here.

Quote Originally Posted by don miguel
    1) it would be easier to have one on the forum here
    2) you have to make an account on the website to post the pics (i think so)
    3) someone should make one here.
    I agree, make one here