Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: $1 macro, microfiber$2 fill nipple covers,oring picks$3 dow33/55 slick honey& more

I was just trying to compare a few different lines. The other I see is rated well below that even though the min burst pressure seems to be well above anything paintball would see. For the money though I just dont see how going with anything but the best (which yours seems to be) would be worth it. Ill take the safety of the better line over a couple bucks any day.
    Why doesnt anything work for me.

macroline, swabs, microfibre

Okay a couple questions, looking for prizes for our paintball team we are just starting a province wide scenario/bushball team and these will make great dor prizes. The prices are some pretty good almost too good so I have a few dumb questions. The Dye battle swabs, what makes them so cheap? around here they sell for about $15. Microfibre also seems inexpensive, it won't scratch lenses or anything will it? I know dumb question but it just seems too good to be true. and macroline... well got to just love macroline. I am looking to have the items shipped to Canada. Probably considering five maybe ten of each. I seen you have a special on where you bye microfibre and get a feet macroline, very good deal. Can you quote me a price of 5 of each item shipped to Canada as well as the price for 10 of each item shipped to Canada. Will definately be interested in more in the future but thats most likely all I can afford right now as this is coming out of my own pocket. I was wondering if I will get a bit more of a deal the more I buy? I seen that if you buy 3 swabs you get free shipping (excluding international) but what if I buy 10 or all items listed?

Thanks for you time,
    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by benzy2
    I was just trying to compare a few different lines. The other I see is rated well below that even though the min burst pressure seems to be well above anything paintball would see. For the money though I just dont see how going with anything but the best (which yours seems to be) would be worth it. Ill take the safety of the better line over a couple bucks any day.
    No worries here... I've yet to find another rival on the macroline I carry, and I wont trust peoples lives with anything but the best.

Quote Originally Posted by phizz
    Okay a couple questions, looking for prizes for our paintball team we are just starting a province wide scenario/bushball team and these will make great dor prizes. The prices are some pretty good almost too good so I have a few dumb questions. The Dye battle swabs, what makes them so cheap? around here they sell for about $15. Microfibre also seems inexpensive, it won't scratch lenses or anything will it? I know dumb question but it just seems too good to be true. and macroline... well got to just love macroline. I am looking to have the items shipped to Canada. Probably considering five maybe ten of each. I seen you have a special on where you bye microfibre and get a feet macroline, very good deal. Can you quote me a price of 5 of each item shipped to Canada as well as the price for 10 of each item shipped to Canada. Will definately be interested in more in the future but thats most likely all I can afford right now as this is coming out of my own pocket. I was wondering if I will get a bit more of a deal the more I buy? I seen that if you buy 3 swabs you get free shipping (excluding international) but what if I buy 10 or all items listed?

Thanks for you time,
    Canada
    Hey Phizz, sent you a response via pm.

Are you going to be having a sale soon? Or has one just recently passed that I missed? If you are, I will most likely be putting out an order.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UnderCurrent
    Are you going to be having a sale soon? Or has one just recently passed that I missed? If you are, I will most likely be putting out an order.

Thanks
    I've run a few sales- if you'd like to purchase anything in bulk let me know and I can offer a discount to you.

all orders shipped today

all orders shipped today

sent you a pm Greg

2 feet of macro line - black. through paypal

Thanks!
    Last edited by Mikey B; 01-28-2007 at 08:44 PM.
    Flashy colors make the gun work better!

feedback

1 foot of clear, black and Blue.
    1 0-ring pick
    When could you ship by?

Thanks

he ships every monday wednesday and saturday. i'll bet it would be wednesday because it is so late.

edit: i am interested in 3 feet of clear macroline. two swivel fittings. and two things of some kind of lube. i think that comes out to about 13 with shipping. i'm also going to pm this to you and i'll let you know exactly what lube later. thanks.
    Last edited by JH_; 01-29-2007 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey B
    2 feet of macro line - black. through paypal

Thanks!
    4 shipped. Can go on tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by DocRocker
    1 foot of clear, black and Blue.
    1 0-ring pick
    When could you ship by?

Thanks
    can ship this tomorrow morning (tuesday)

6 dollars.

you can use my webcart at www.macrolineguy.com

Quote Originally Posted by JH_
    he ships every monday wednesday and saturday. i'll bet it would be wednesday because it is so late.

edit: i am interested in 3 feet of clear macroline. two swivel fittings. and two things of some kind of lube. i think that comes out to about 13 with shipping. i'm also going to pm this to you and i'll let you know exactly what lube later. thanks.
    dropped you a pm.

Macro Line A buck a foot x2 (Black) $2.00
    90 degree swivel for 4.00 a piece x2 $8.00
    Shipping $2.00
    Total
    $12.00

Will be paypaling under Cyberave68@aol.com
    Thanks
    Zero Gravity Customs

Play hard or go home......
    My feedback
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=129891

Quote Originally Posted by cyberave68
    Macro Line A buck a foot x2 (Black) $2.00
    90 degree swivel for 4.00 a piece x2 $8.00
    Shipping $2.00
    Total
    $12.00

Will be paypaling under Cyberave68@aol.com
    Thanks
    please use my webcart feature- it ensures your order goes out first, and helps me with package tracking. www.macrolineguy.com

Hobby, i will take two feet of black macro line.
    and also a red nipple cover, lmk the total, thanks...Mongoose

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose
    Hobby, i will take two feet of black macro line.
    and also a red nipple cover, lmk the total, thanks...Mongoose
    6 dollars shipped

you can visit my webcart at www.macrolineguy.com and paypal through there or drop me a pm for a paypal price

all products shipped out.

Got the Stuff quickly. Excellent stuff
    Thanks!!!

Paypal being sent for 3 90* non-swivel fittings and 1 straight fitting.

in stock and ready to ship.

sent payment for 3 ft of black macroline

thanks!

You won't find a better seller than Pete!

Hooray for Hobbyhorse

Nobody is selling screw kits on here And where's the black macro fittings listed at?

Talk to you later buddy.

-Shaun

Quote Originally Posted by hvacman250
    You won't find a better seller than Pete!

Hooray for Hobbyhorse

Nobody is selling screw kits on here And where's the black macro fittings listed at?

Talk to you later buddy.

-Shaun
    I've got screw kits for just about everything you are looking for and a sale coming up... black macro fittings are in another thread and on my page. macrolineguy

Got some blue and red fittings that will be posted next week. Never know what might be coming up this next week, be sure to watch your dollars and decimals.

Hey i have an order issue i would like to talk to you about can you please PM or email me at Cyberave68@aol.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cyberave68
    Hey i have an order issue i would like to talk to you about can you please PM or email me at Cyberave68@aol.com

Thanks
    replied to the pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyhorse
    replied to the pm.
    Any chance of getting uncut macro line? I need more than a foot...
    Check out my boys at www.southwestvoodoo.com

VOOOOODOOOOOO!!!!! VOOOOODOOOOO!!!!!

If you need sweet mag ups, email RogueFactor at RogueFactor@earthlink.net for some of the sickest stuff out there!
    Once you go Mag, you'll never go back!!!