Thread: Drop Forward/Cradle Question(?)

Question Drop Forward/Cradle Question(?)

Ok I have a 68 automag and I want a Drop Froward or Cradle on it. But the package I got with the gun was a TKO gun pakcage. It includes a macroline kit and such for the gun(see pic below). How would I use a cradle or drop forward with it?

Semper Fidelis

Load SM5 Fan Club
    member #4
    Treasurer

Just unscrew the screws holding on the duckbill ASA, and screw on the Dropforward/cradle of your choice, the mags have threaded washers inset into the gripframe that hold ASAs and Drops on and such, just screw it on like most every other 'marker. I personally havnt seen any makrer that didnt use a threaded hole in the bottom of the grip frame. All thats left after that is to attach your tank to the drop/cradle and run your line to the valve.

View My Mags

"Think First, Think Fast, Be Careful, Pursue. Be Great."

Just like Xzion says, any drop/cradle will work, most if not all have same hole pattern on bottom of trigger frame, you could say its "industry standard", if ya havent found a drop/cradle yet, check out the KAPP Drop Zone II, moves bottle almost under marker and gives marker a totaly new feel. Also balances marker very well.

you can also shorten those macrolines to any size you want. I'm not sure if a KAPP DZII will clear your TKO foregrip, i have the same one . If my local store has one (probably not.. they don't have anything besides paint and tippmanns) I'll see if it fits and let you know.

My truck is louder than yours. A lot louder.

Good Traders: JT2002, LawFox32, Gizmolax32

the only one I know of thats not standard, is the staggared holes on the bottom of the Spyder/kingman line of 'markers

Talking Thnx ALot guys

Hey, I just wanna thank everyone who replied to my question, you guys rock, I love my mag and I love the commradery between fellow owners. I guess you could say we look out for each other . Anyway thnx alot, Im either thinking of getting a KApp Drop II or just get a remote, either way, thnx alot, you guys rock.