Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: maniacmechanic

Super fast payment

Thanks for quick payment and being a serious purchaser! You'll have to let me know how that autococker project goes! i messed around with a few things but could never quite get it.

Stand up guy, traded me his Xmag and everything came in just as he said it would. Quick shipping accurate description, awesome deal. Thanks man!

micro emag/ule
    tippmann 98 cutsom ebolt
    feeedback

Traded old rental mag for norize minimag body, great person to deal with, fast shipping, good comunication.
    thanks
    edm

Great person to deal with, great communication, fast shipping.
    thanks
    again
    edm

Working on getting an awesome tac-one from Hank...he took a nice mag with an RT valve towards it on trade...what can I say...Hank thanks for looking out

I purchased an X-Mod programmer board from Hank. Communication was excellent, as was the shipping time and packaging. Don't hesitate to do business with him; he's a stand-up guy and he will treat you well.

Thanks for a smooth transaction!

bught marker w/o valve. came in great condition and was milled for weight reduction. Great surprise! excellent communication and fast shipping. Couldnt be happier

Traded a mag for an ego with him. great guy to trade with. Good communication and trading methods.

This guy is simply amazing! Quickest turn around time I've ever expierienced! He even threw in some free parts I needed! Thanks a ton maniacmechanic!!!

Fast communication, provided tracking info, and was a pleasure to deal with.

Positive Transaction

Bought his red Z-grip and accessories. The package was shipped extremely fast and was packed very well. ManiacMechanic really looks after his goods and takes great care of everything. One of the best sellers I've ever dealt with.

Bought some Emag Lowers from Hank and they came well packed in record time! Don't hesitate to buy from him!

-Trevor

Sold him his AGD gun case. Good guy to deal with.

Purchased an EMag accessory kit from Hank and the anno on everything was flawless. Hope to do more deals with him down the road.

Sold him an AGD bag and some stuff. Great to deal with.

Excellent buyer! Bought a Freak tip for a fair price with no BS, paid promptly and stayed in communication.

What more could you ask for in a buyer! A+

I believe this is my second time dealing with this guy, only this time I was on the buying end. 100% satisfied, bought a red x-valve off him, was in excellent condition. Thanks again!

Bought an IT body from Hank. Great price and even greater guy to do business with. This will be one of many future transactions. Thanks for the fast shipping Hank!

Bought a couple of drops from me. Great buyer. Another smooth one here on AO.

Sent me a rail bushing for no charge..great guy. No worries here folks!

Talking

Did a trade with him last year, and realized that i had never left feedback for him. Hank is about as straight up as a guy that you will ever find to deal with. Quick communication and is a man of his word no doubt. I traded him a z-frame mag for a set of UL lowers that looked like they have never been mounted to a marker, and they ripped. He even drove 2 hours to meet me at World Cup so neither of us had to doing any shipping, although I think he just wanted to come and see all of the hotties at Cup, lol
    Will always be a pleasure to deal with you, thanks !!

Jeez, as if he needs anymore feedback! lol

Bought a rail from him. Answered my questions. Stand up guy, would definitely be willing to buy from again! Thanks man!

bought my warp with no problems A+ buyer
    ...and by golly there will be flavored paint, because i said so

bought 2 cockers and some parts from him and everything went great. Both guns shot out of the box and needed only adjusting to my personal preference. The package arrived quick and was packaged well, and the price was hard to pass up. I would be more than happy to deal with Hank again. Thank you

Great Guy To Deal With

I bought a Classic sear From Hank, he brought it to me and we had a great time paintballing, it was a real pleasure meeting someone from AO in person.
    He gets 5 out of 5.

Bought an RT pro rail from him. Got here quick and in immaculate condition. Couldn't have asked for a better transaction. A+++++

Thumbs up

A++++Seller. Got my first Mag and I love it. thanks

Bought a retro mag off him. Great communication. Super fast shipping.
    Thanks again.
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

great transaction once again. As if 5 pages of feedback don't speak for themselves

Bought an on / off from him. He was in the area so we met up and he delivered in person. 2 for 2 flawless transactions.

Thanks Hank!