Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: maniacmechanic

Sold me some freakbacks and fronts for a great price thanks

Well, as 7 pages probably tell you, maniac is a standup trader. Good communication the whole time, and the items (two sweet euro-feed RT's) were awesome.

A++ Shatnerball Jersey rocked. Fast shipping good communication.

I bought a BNIB rotor from maniacmechanic. This was my second transaction with Hank, and just like the first, I couldn't be happier. He is a stand-up guy and an excellent seller; don't hesitate to do business with him.

bought an early blazer from him,fast shipping,great communication and a kickin marker.Another example of why i prefer doing buisness on AO and CC great sellers no bs

I bought two Halfmill Vikes from maniacmechanic. Communication was on the spot - fast, and perfectly willing to answer any and all of my questions. Shipping was fast, and when I first saw the package I thought he must have forgotten one of the Vikings. Nope - just smart packing, and marvelously insulated as well. No chance whatsoever for the occasional scratch during shipping. The Vikings and accessories matched the photos in the ad perfectly. Not a single scratch that wasn't in the photos, not a since screw missing. In fact, there were the occasional extra items which I hadn't expected.

With a great price to boot, I am supremely happy with a supersmooth deal. I would not hesitate one second to do business with maniacmechanic again - in fact I would be more than happy to deal with him. I would recommend this fellow, folks.

I just bought a Dallara body and rail from Maniacmechanic.

All went perfect, communication was easy, he answered all my question, he sent the parcel very quickly and all was very well protected.
    The parts are in perfect condition as described and shown.

I hope we'll deal again.