Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: im sorry

Where the beer is deep. The forest is funny colored. Cloud nine is a thought away.
    Yeah, I'd be willing to bet that he learned his lesson already, and by coming forth he did us all a favor. I say just let him be, and get on with AO.
    AO #765
    CCM Series 5
    Prerelease Impulse
    Hyperframed Warped Mag w/flatline tank
    Feedback.

Good to know that somone of Tom's status seeks "relief" from a sport he helped create. A sport now ruled by a single patent.

Thanks BlackVCG for putting that together. I saw the last quote in a forum but it was closed and sent to thi one. It's just amazing that someone would lie like that not thinking that they'd get busted or that AGD wouldn't want the bolt back. But more importantly the extra work Tom and his crew have been doing. I think we've pretty much beat a dead horse in this thread. (Mostly people like me that rephrase everything that everyone else said) This is my last post here and I don't want to even look at this thread anymore. We're giving this little kid just (I don't know how old he is - I'm guessing 3) too much attention which is what he wanted in the first place. Bottom line I'm disgusted and that kid better just hope he doesn't find me in front of his bunker staring down my Lapco at my perfectly fine Superbolt from the best team of paintball marker/warp feed/compressed air/and UPGRADES!!! E.G. SUPERBOLT!!! manufacturers. (I was talking about AGD) Mike has spoken feel the power of the upgraded automag.

*** With drawing statement - buying book on how to read better ***
    Last edited by Webmaster; 01-03-2002 at 10:08 AM.

Problems or questions with the site or your account? Email me: webmaster@automags.org I collect old guns and paintball gear. Email me if you have stuff to sell!

Paintball Never Dies - www.vintagerex.com

i was talking about tom kaye and agd, not bones.
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...light=feedback

My girlfriend said that if i bought another paintball gun, she'd leave me........ I sure am going to miss her.

i think he should be stripped of his right of owning an AGD product ever again and have his current AGD products taken away.

This was a terrible thing to do
    D . Y . N . A . S . T ... Y!

iR3

Originally posted by Webmaster
    *** With drawing statement - buying book on how to read better ***
    hhahahahahaha, nice.

Im 15 and often do dumb things with out thinking...
    If this kid knew all of this was going to happen he wouldnt have claimed the injury.
    Banning the poor guy seems unfair now. I know you think he needs to be tought a lesson buy really if you were him and read this entire thread you would feel like crap and think a little harder next time. Punishing will not help him at all at nor will it help you. I say give him a chance to come back.

Dont trust the internet.
    Did you think your bolt might hurt you because one kid posts he got hit in a online forum?

Man, you really really screwed up. You wanted attention on an online forum?! What the hell do you even care if you're "popular" or not on an online forum.

You had absolutely no point whatsoever in lying. You recieved no benefits out of this lie. The only thing you did was waste a company's time and money, which you should reimberse.

What the hell is the point of banning him? Oh my God, I can't talk to people on automags.org! My life is over! It's not really that big of a deal. An inconvience, but not a big deal.

What you lied about is a big deal. This is a new product with some bugs that needed to be worked out. AGD, thought that they new all the bugs that were in it...until your stupidity reared it's ugly head on these forums.

It's kinda like dialing 911 with a false report.

Well, you got 4 pages of attention, ya happy now?
    Last edited by Army; 01-04-2002 at 12:59 PM.

so u made up a story so TOM and his crew could sacrafice thier new years for this BS. AGD could have been hanging with thier family. Sorry Tom I guess this is 1 negative effect of being so close to your customer base.

I think the "venting" has accomplished it's goal. I am sure he knows by now, that he has screwed up bad and we all know it.

Thank you to all that feel they too, have been wronged by this boys' actions. Although it was a blow to AGD, we'll come back stronger for it, and be ready should this ever happen again.

I'm closing this thread since it is going nowhere now, and more name calling will not help anyone. Army