Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Momerath24' Pneu-MiniMag

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    some where FAR away...
    Posts
    1,081

    Momerath24' Pneu-MiniMag

    Ok so here is my newest creation,
    It's kinda a one-off from BREAD_DA_PAINTER but thatís what he asked me for.
    The LPR isn't here yet so its not in the pic...

    Basic look - Props go to BREAD_DA_PAINTER!!! Another finger print nightmare!!!!
    Classic valve with RT on/off
    Polished SS MiniMag body
    Custom milled hand polished rail by me...
    Chrome vert ASA with extra tapping for LPR
    Chrome Intelli, milled out for internals and with clear grips made by me (grips not shown)
    Blade trigger with set screw
    Chrome gas thru fore grip
    Pneumatic internals and all the other stuff too....


    Zero Gravity Customs

    Play hard or go home......
    My feedback
    http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=129891

  2. #2
    Triangle Guest
    Where's the safety?

    (looks nice)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Don' ask questions. It is considered "trolling" in some locations.
    Posts
    4,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Triangle
    Where's the safety?

    (looks nice)
    Safety?? Who needs a Safety. Noobs


  4. #4
    Triangle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MANN
    Safety?? Who needs a Safety. Noobs

    It's called a safety for a reason.
    I've noticed a lot of the guys who build Pnuemags have no safeties on them.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    some where FAR away...
    Posts
    1,081
    Well the only prob with the way he wanted it built was the MPA was too low. It interfeared with the airline coming out of the back of the piston. He said it was OK to remove it for clearance for the line. Most people donít even use the safety anyways...

  6. #6
    Triangle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberave68
    Well the only prob with the way he wanted it built was the MPA was too low. It interfeared with the airline coming out of the back of the piston. He said it was OK to remove it for clearance for the line. Most people donít even use the safety anyways...
    Be that as it may, The safety should always be used.
    Just as your goggles should always be worn, your BBD used...etc etc.

    It's in no way a knock on your work, but I've noticed that a great many people on AO will openly bash players for ramping as they think it's unsafe, but have no problem with a bouncy X/RT valve, or the lack of a safety on a P-mag.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Triangle
    It's called a safety for a reason.
    I've noticed a lot of the guys who build Pnuemags have no safeties on them.
    In this case he does have a safety. Its called a powerfeed plug. But safety's are cheap, buy one.

    Nice marker.
    "The Few Who Do Are The Envy Of The Many Who Only Stand And Watch"

    Alway Remember *343*

    Si vis pacem, para bellum

  8. #8
    Triangle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fire1811
    In this case he does have a safety. Its called a powerfeed plug. But safety's are cheap, buy one.

    Nice marker.
    NOTHING replaces a safety.
    Doesn't matter if you turn the powerfeed off, keep your finger off the trigger, degas the gun (residual pressure in the airlines) accidents can happen.

  9. #9

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •