I'm jst wondering Bcuz i'm buyin a parts kit for my RT PRO in a couple of days and I was thinkin"I wonder if AGD will ever put plastic nubbins instead of the regular metal ons or what ever u call them" I dont really care i just figured with all the ppl using plastic nubbins that it would make since to go ahead an put them in the replacement kit.