Thread: replys to "Im sorry" (TOM)

BONESisAgod Guest

replys to "Im sorry" (TOM)

Well, a lot of you got me wrong. I think I posted my apology on tuesday and its now Friday night. Everyone said I should be banned or sued or whatnot. I thank all of you who forgave me in my stupid actions. I had to sneak on to post this. Well, i havent heard from Tom so I am praying to God he is letting me off. But most of you don't understand how badly I have punished myself in this situation. Tom has always kind of been a hero to me. If he walked up to me on the street and told me to lick the bottom of his boots I would do it in a heartbeat. You cant imagine how I feel about lieing to Tom, not to mention over the phone. I didnt fess up because I didnt want caught, I admitted it because lieing to Tom made me feel like crap. I havent been able to sleep very well since i have done it. I just want to know what tom has to say...

Angry

Mods, close this.

You aren't getting sympathy from me. Enough said.

Re: replys to "Im sorry" (TOM)

Originally posted by BONESisAgod
    Tom has always kind of been a hero to me. If he walked up to me on the street and told me to lick the bottom of his boots I would do it in a heartbeat.
    Wow, nice form- nice excution on that suckup attempt. Think Tom will fall for it and let you off the hook?

Sorry but it's kinda hard to forgive you about what you did. It really pissed me off and it slimmed down my chance of buying an automag to almost zero!

Good Traders:
    Tunaman, K-villeplayer, Magman007, Mastersconi, Jon/xpm, Kenndogg

My feedback if you've dealt with me, leave some...

Fruitcat: it's what AO doesn't like.

BONESisAgod Guest
    This is really making me sick... I am seriously considering leaving the sport. All I asked for was what Tom thought and if he accepted my apology. I dont ask for forgiveness from AO members, all I care about is Tom. Just answer me.

Making YOU sick? Tom's holiday season was RUINED, he spent all day in the gun dyno room, and getting chewed up by his lawyers because YOU told a lie. And its making YOU sick? I hope YOU get out of the sport, we dont need dishonest weasel kids playing and giving paintball a bad reputation.

~WarpedRT~ Guest
    Wow, alot has happened since I got back from Florida. Anyway, from what I can tell, some kid said he was hit with a Super Bolt, and got a little too much attention for it, and now he confesses and is hated by almost the entire community. It's good that you admitted it, I probably wouldnt have. I would have just lied more about it, but this isn't about me.

As for irbodden, you're pretty quick to crack that whip. Simply ask yourself the question, "Would you be able to admit something like that?"

Let me tell all of you something. It takes someone with alot of courage, and a set of big ones, to admit something like this, and I doubt anyone here would be able to take the kind of heat he is. It's terrible that somehting like this happened, yes, but it's a good thing that no one was really hurt.

I wouldn't make up the story in the first place.

This kid made up this BS lie, and FINALLY admitted it after countless phone calls and after Superbolts were recalled. Brian Terry even had to drive 70 miles to this kids house on New Years Eve. Between lawyer fees, and shipping costs, this kid has wasted aton of money. HE IS A MORON.

im with warpedrt. i mean Bones, u did F up and u know that wich is good. i made lots of mistakes in my day. i knowu did cause alot of havoc but atleast u admitted it. i am not saying it should be brushed off but there SHOULD be a harsh punishment. i mean i admire u for admitting this cuz that takes some ballz. i hope u learned a lesson from this though. all i gotta say....
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I'm sexxy and so is my gun

at the risk of gettin flamed, id like to say that theres no excuse for what you did. You will get no sympathy from me. But everyone makes mistakes. I suggest you lay low for a while, or actualy i think its best if you just leave AO under your own free will. you should send tom 2 apology letters a day along with a gift basket on Wendsdays for 2 months. Bones dont pump us for sympathy and dont suck up to Mr. Kaye. ( i have a new found respect for him. he gets one unconfirmed report on a problem and recalls all of the bolts. He cares about the costomers. almost any other company would have waited untill the reports could be confermed. hey to me hes no longer "Tom" hes Mr.Kaye)
    "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." -John Morley

Hoppys- don't worry about getting flammed, most guys agree with you as do I.

I just don't understand how everyones letting him off the hook. As the great Shartley once said, "Seems like too many are quick to pass out the "Good job for admitting it" stickers and gold stars of "Takes guts to step forward"..."

Doing something like this cannot be fixed by saying "sorry". I don't care how his parents punished him, but I do care when he comes in her whinning how sorry he is, and how it makes him sick. I am beyond mad,

Bones, you can send me a money order for $5.50. That's what I had to spend to send my superbolt back to AGD.

No, he DIDNT make a mistake. He intentionally did it, therefore it was on purpose. You cant forgive him for what he did because he was arrogant and stupid. And if he does quit the sport thats fine by me because you would have one less stupid newbie trying to get attention.
    "I may be half human, but Im all Woman"

Retro PF Mag
    Lvl 10
    Intelliframe
    DYE 12" aluminum'
    KAPP foregrip
    68/3k Flatline
    KAPP DZ2

1987 VW Scirocco 16v

GOOD TRADERS: Alf, Snakestang
    BAD: iNeedaN2tank!

I am in total agreement with irbodden on this one. This kid is a drain on the nations economy and a waste of webspace.

You have caused many people on the forum a loss and you can either compensate them for it or hit the road.

Either way, you are not welcome and should leave. Take this up with Tom personally and leave us out of it.

Does it smell like updog in here to you?
    Originally posted by Automagisurdad
    and the barrel is no good cause its a 14 and not 12.

i do not think this is the place for this. this arguement is not between us and BONESisagod, it is between him and tom. we all know our feelings, but it is not up to us to determine his fate. BONESisagod, if you want toms opinions, why don't you give AGD a call. it is much more mature to actually talk to the person instead of sneaking online to post a messege.

hey,i for one FORGIVE HIM!I understand ur rage but he got bored and made a mistake!can any one of u safely say you have never lied?EVER?he lied just like us,but his lie got to blown up his grounded for the rest of his young life,is that not enough for you??its over with guys!im sorry for those of you who send in ur super bolts but will him giving you his own cash make up for it?i think not.so,in conclusion,i think its all over with!no point on picking on it more!!!!!

shartley Guest
    Note: People have been BANNED for far less... and for things that did not effect the reputation of AGD, or cost them a dime. And they were banned QUICKLY. Heck, people have even been banned for things they should not have been banned for.. go figure. So what is the big question here?

I "forgive" him, but that does not mean he does not have to pay the piper. That is a totally different issue.

I don’t feel sorry for him one bit. I have tried to stay out of this as much as I can, but if I keep hearing this “But you can’t tell me you have never lied” crap any more, or the “Love thy neighbor” stuff, I think I will have a stroke. People only learn from their mistakes because they suffered in some way FOR them.. period. No suffering, why not do it again? What real lessons would anyone learn?

This was serious, and there is no feeling bad for HIM (as if he is now somehow the victim). And it was his choice to come back and start another thread.. again, HIS decision. Did he think everyone would have changed their minds already? And as for him being “sorry”…If I told you all the times I arrested people who were “sorry” they committed a crime, we would never leave this forum. And if you don’t think he committed a crime… think again. Enough said.

I do wonder why this thread is still open though.. let alone why he has not already been banned.

Quick and easy...

Do the crime pay the time...

Yeah we all make mistakes but this is the real world with real consequences.

I understand the situation got out of hand, I honestly think he feels sorry for it and did not intend for it to go this far.

But the damage is done and sombody has to foot the bill...
    Did you hear about the new european weapons contracts? France is going to make the wooden sticks Spain making the little white flags

can't we all just get along?
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...light=feedback

My girlfriend said that if i bought another paintball gun, she'd leave me........ I sure am going to miss her.

You have no idea Bones what kind of trouble your claim that you got hurt caused. They (airgun) recalled a lot of superbolts and guns with them which will cost a lot of money. He should be banned, no if's and's or but's.

i don't think he really cares what we have to say about him. We expressed all that in the first post. If you read this post is directed to tom not the entire Ao community. Just let tom deal with this the kid already knows how we feel. Just drop it and let tom deal with him.

COWABUNGAAAA!!!!!

Just leave us alone kid, please. Your havok has reached its boundries already and it is time for you to move on. Finish your sentence and return to us with your tail nestled between your legs. Then, and only then may you return. Farewell our AO liar...

-Griffin
    Quote the Griffin, never more...

up a few entries i wrote, and will paste here again:

"i do not think this is the place for this. this arguement is not between us and BONESisagod, it is between him and tom. we all know our feelings, but it is not up to us to determine his fate. BONESisagod, if you want toms opinions, why don't you give AGD a call. it is much more mature to actually talk to the person instead of sneaking online to post a messege."

if anything, this is a legal matter for Tom to handle. this thread should be closed when a mod gets the chance.

If it was directed towards Tom, he WOULDN'T post it. He is looking for sympathy. Its as simple as that. If he wasn't he wouldn't have posted it on AO he would have called Tom, and Brian Terry personally and apoligized. If he would have came out and said "I am sorry, I am ready to take any punishment that I deserve..." I would leave him alone. He's not though, he is trying to get out of by calling Tom his "hero" and saying how it makes him "sick" and how he "cant sleep at night". He's a little con artist scumbag in the making, and I can't believe you guys who can forgive and forget so simply.

Russ- I am glad someone has the balls to come forward and ask for what they have lost in this whole fiasco. I just hope AGD does not have to carry the burden of paying back those individuals such as yourself as it should NOT be their responsibility.

I see where your'e coming from IRbodden but if you think as long as nobody posts in here he won't get any sympathy. EVERYONE JUST LEAVE THIS STUPID POST ALONE. NOBODY CARES ABOUT EVERYONES PERSONAL OPINION ABOUT THIS SITUATION. LET TOM AND AGD DEAL WITH IT. THIS POST IS JUST GONNA CAUSE GRUDGES BECAUSE OF PEOPLES OPINION TO THIS. IT IS DUMB TO HATE OTHER MEMBERS BECAUSE OF THEIR OPINIONS OVER ONE PERSON. I NO IT SUCKS FOR EVERYONE WHO SENT IN THEIR BOLT. I WAS ONE OF THEM. JUST ACCEPT YOUR LOSS AND MOVE ON INSTEAD ON ARGUING OVER THIS DUMB TOPIC. I'm not going against anyone here (except BONES) I'm just trying to be the voice of reason in this mess.
    THANKS

Originally posted by irbodden
    He's a little con artist scumbag in the making, and I can't believe you guys who can forgive and forget so simply.

we are all entitled to our opinions, although i am more in favor of yours. what i am trying to say is that this is not the place for this. anything about this subject, coming from BONESisagod, should be over the phone directed to Tom. we cannot determine his fate. Tom, along with BONES' parents, will punish him. getting banned from AO is the least of BONES' worries. he can very easily be sued by AGD. i say that we let off our steam somwhere else, and have Tom update us on this matter.

once again, this thread should be closed.

Thank you chaotic! finally some who agrees THat this not the place for this.

Originally posted by Cha0tic
    once again, this thread should be closed.
    Read my first reply

I REALLY got into it though when I found all his little lies. But I have shared those with you already.

Closed.