Thread: Feed back for Paint-Fool

Feed back for Paint-Fool

Please post feedback for me.

Real nice guy to deal with. Traded barrels with him, not only was it top notch condition but he got it to me REALLY fast too.
    Id recommend him any day.

great trader! it was a pleasure doing business with him, traded guns with him and got his gun in great condition, working excellently! i would be glad to trade with him anytime he liked, he was informative and just a great guy...good trader! i'll gladly talk to anyone who needs live feedback...

*edit*note* ... he lives about 4 hours away, so no we're not local in case anyone was wondering!
    Its grubby yall, whazzup?

great guy to trade with, traded tank for marker, both of us extremely happy, extremely fast shipping, would trade with him again anyday
    yogi

trade rainmakers for my warp. 3rd party through mossman. quick shipping. good communication. gave me something to tinker with for a bit.

-joe

Great Trader...
    Sent payment fast
    A+++

really, really, really, good seller, i bought his speed and he agreed to do cod and he payed for the shipping and gave me a great deal, he was very fast and efficent too. i would always trade with him again.
    -wdp angel speed matte silver
    -crossfire fiberwraped 68 4500, 6 03
    -evo 2 with z board and impellers, 24 bps
    BMX
    -Tan macneil ruben
    -black odyssey dirt forks with 990
    -blue evolver front black ditech hombre back
    -black ruben stem
    -black fit team bars
    -odyssey hazard lite black wheelset 14t freewheel
    -silver macneil 39t guard sprocket
    -black demolition shorty seat
    -black demolition seat post and grey grips
    -black odyseey clenscki pedals
    -black profile cranks
    -blue slick cabels

Trade

Ok nothing but good things about this guy!!!! We traded markers and agreed to ship at the same time. He provided awsome communication, and was very patient throughout the deal. The marker I recieved was in outstanding condition as he described. This guy really takes care of his stuff!!! I highly highly recommend anyone to do business with this guy. I know I wont hesitate to do business with him again.... Thanks again Paint-Fool

Awesome deal on a Ule e-mag with freak jr. Will buy from in a heart beat. A+ seller. Thanks for a very easy transaction.
    Due to the objections of a certain Canadian, this space is now for rent.

GREAT BUYER!! We worked out a deal and he was right on point with his end of the transaction.

Would I recomend as a buyer or seller? Yes

Would I do biz with him again? In a heart beat.

A+++ on this transaction.

Just bought a 2k5 superstock from him. He had it listed as a project marker. I hooked up the airline, installed a battery and adjusted the LPR and this thing sings. Great seller. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again. Thanks again

Bought a center feed Mag body from Paint-Fool. Communication was smooth, and he shipped ASAP. The body was in a pristine condition, very well matching the photos in his ad.

All in all, the deal was smooth and easy, and I would gladly do business with Paint-Fool again. Highly recommended.

bought an auto cocker from paint-fool, received marker in great time, looks exactly as stated. A+++ seller.

thanks again