Thread: Xmag Tac one??

Xmag Tac one??

Will an xmag body fit on a tac one without any mods? and where can i get one? i want the option for warp or vert feed

You can put a intelli on a xmag (body/rail are one). Xmag bodies are kind of rare to find parted. Complete xmags go for 700-1200 bodies are about 400-450. You might be better off buying a warp tac body from AGD and switching when you want to go warp. A qloader maybe a good option instead of a warp drive.

Quote Originally Posted by jade_monkey07
    Will an xmag body fit on a tac one without any mods? and where can i get one? i want the option for warp or vert feed

Yes....but to be an x mag all you need is the unique body (and A.C.E.)....all that is needed to be a tack one is the unique body. The grip frames are generic to any agd gun (except the orriginal RT), both have an x valve.

If you want an x mag body with your tac one's trigger frame (basically all you would be doing anyway) is to attached the frame directly to the x mag body and throw away the rail from your tac one (the x mag body doesn't need a rail).
    Also keep the x valve from your tac one since it has a different on/off pin than your x mag. The on offs are different for electro and mechanical. Basically keep your x valves paired with the grip frames they are with now.

You can get a x mag for $800-1000 off of ebay. You may aw well buy a tack one warp body. Also you would have to buy an x mag with a vertical breach since you can't get them anymore. You can buy the warp breaches for $75 from Tunamart.
    Last edited by Tao; 04-06-2007 at 04:05 PM.

Wow thats expensive for a body, i thinhk ill just get the warp tac for 220

Quote Originally Posted by jade_monkey07
    Wow thats expensive for a body, i thinhk ill just get the warp tac for 220
    I believe he meant 800 - 1000 for an entire XMag. The bodies I have seen go for over 400.

Or just make a xmag into a TAC-Xmag

I added a lapco barrel shroud to the barrel, and placed a specops A5 flattop rail on top of the mag (had to file out the rail to fit tho) and a red dot scope. Only downside is that i cannot use the scope when running vertical feed.

Quote Originally Posted by A-Tach-One
    I believe he meant 800 - 1000 for an entire XMag. The bodies I have seen go for over 400.
    Yeah I mean't an entire x mag since I didn't think you could get just a body (asside from 1 or two occassions it has been done that I heard of).

Still if you want the option you have to find one with the centre feed breach since you can't get those anymore, and I bett you won't be able to get the warp breaches in the near future either...