Thread: mag11806 feedback

mag11806 feedback

please post feedback for me here. thanks

Great guy to deal with. Kept great communication, sent pics when asked, and was all around very easy to work with. Do not hesitate to do business with him. We arranged to trade markers, he shipped first and even sent me a scanned copy of the usps sales slip which was an awesome touch. Thanks again

Great trader. A+ transaction. Thanks!
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Great trader! Communication was excellent, woud deffinately do business with again!

Bought a cocker hammer kit from him, fast shipping and it arrived exactly as described.
    Very pleased.

A+
    Automags.Org Online Forums - feedback for paintballwannab

Cool A++++ Seller

Bought a drop from him.
    Great communication and easy to deal with.
    Drop was in perfect condition.

Purchased a Proto Switch FS gogs from him. The arrived plus a goggle bag and the instruction book. Awesome. Goggles were in super great condition.

This seller is superb and i would deal with him again at anytime. He was just as concerned as i was about me receiving the package intact. Kept contact throughout the entire process and acted amazingly proffesional.

I cant tell you all the ways he went above and beyond to make sure i received my package.

A+ 1,000 to this dude.

Bought a yellow/black fade carter machine Buzzard from him. Communication was quick and effortless as was the process of working out shippng. The item arived exactly when he said it would in a well packaged state. Everything was as described and came with everything listed in the b/s/t ad.

I would highly reccomend this seller and I would not hesitate to do business with him ever.

-Shot

Great Buyer, fast payment, good communication and very understanding.

A+++

I ordered a stock from mag11806. I couldn't be more pleased with our transaction; the stock is phenomenal, as is his performance as a seller!

Do not hesitate to do business with him, he is top-notch!

Thank you!

Purchased a Minimag, 4 barrels, an extra trigger frame, exp chamber, AM/MM parts kit, and a few other stuff. Everything was exactly as he said. He keeps his equipment in great condition and very clean. He ships fast and packages very well. Every item was individually bubble-wrapped. He is a great seller and I hope I get a chance to buy from him again
    Last edited by DamianTC; 12-08-2008 at 10:52 PM. Reason: typos