*NOTE*
I orginally posted this on specops, but since it is a mag, and this is mag homeland , I figured I would post it here too.

I pretty much have to have a summer project or I begin to lose my mind :blink:. My orginal project was to build a launcher similar to Saber's (LINK). However, progress on that is going MUCH faster than anticipated (after about 1 week of work, I am almost done with it). This leaves me looking forward to a long boring summer . To fight my bordom, I have decided that for my next project I should try and upgrade my sniper mag......

First for all of you who dont know what a snipermag is, let me give you a description and a picture:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(ORIGINAL--Made by Gamer)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(My copy---Made by me *Duh* )

*DESCRIPTION*
The snipermag was designed by gamer to be used in the "shadow" (a class that gamer invented) style of play. The shadow is a mix of a sniper and a dagger, that focuses on a mixture of speed and stealth to become a mobile sniper.

Now that you guys know what a snipermag is, and what role it was made for, what should I do? Gamer stopped modding his, and no further upgrades have been made. Here are some the thoughts/ideas that have come to mind...

I have always wanted to make a "complete" gun, that was totally functional. For example a gun that had a hopper, and the CO2 was on the gun itself. Now I have thought about using 12 grams, and screwing those into where the vertical grip usually goes. The problem is that 12 grams can be quite expensive, and a mag isnt as effiecent (as, say a phantom) on 12 grams. Another thought that came to mind was to use some of the smaller C02 tanks (such as 3.5oz tanks -->LINK) and figuring out a way to attach those onto the gun.

Another project that has come to mind (however I dont like this one as much) is to add a "rifle" style of foregrip to the snipermag. Similar to this one....

Thats all I can think of right now...PLEASE POST ANY IDEAS YOU HAVE!!