Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 1000mah E-mag X-mag Battery Packs.

these are awesome ... you have to really get one whenever the next batch comes...

thanks KC

Now accepting preorders/deposits and pre sales for batch 2. Expected timeframe is 3weeks, but my hope is that they will be done much sooner then that.

-Kristian

how much is the deposit?

The next batch is going to be a flat price. Probably $49.99 shipped.

Deposits will be $24.99

i have an old batt that im pretty sure is dead, will it still be $49 with the top installed?

Quote Originally Posted by rifleman wi
    i have an old batt that im pretty sure is dead, will it still be $49 with the top installed?
    Yup. You ship me the top, Ill install it and ship it to you when full payment is made.

?

And what about first time charge???Does it necessary to charge something like 24 hours...or close to it?
    And when battery will be full does led on the original AGD charger goes to the green color?

KC Thanks...i got mine today P))

Quote Originally Posted by Marrr
    And what about first time charge???Does it necessary to charge something like 24 hours...or close to it?
    And when battery will be full does led on the original AGD charger goes to the green color?

KC Thanks...i got mine today P))

The pack has alreaady been charged so take care when connecting the wires to the tops guys.

The AGD charger will work just like it did before, It just takes longer to charger the larger pack.

Stock Update

The 2nd run of packs is on the welder. Packs will be available soon.

-Kristian

send me a PM when you get next batch done. I want one!

KC, I think I have your PP info from a previous deal but, please shoot it to me again and do you have an objection to being paid in full prior to the packs being ready?

LMK

KC what's the status of next batch? I'll take one.

MeDiCX & DaFin thanks for your quick payments. I will ship as soon as I have them in hand. Should be any day now.

I think my battery pack is going out. I'm going to do some testing with my multimeter. If It ends up being bad I would be in for one.
    I shouold know tommorrow.
    Kory
    Micromag rt, 68 ci flatline,12"ss total freak ,warpdrive, 12volt revi.homemade intelliframe.

Looks like my battery is toast.
    Do you have any battery packs available? I can paypal you the 49 dollars today.
    Thanks,
    Kory

Quote Originally Posted by Kory
    Looks like my battery is toast.
    Do you have any battery packs available? I can paypal you the 49 dollars today.
    Thanks,
    Kory
    They are on the welder right now. Im told they should be shipping soon. PMed you about pre ordering.

Get your Pre Orders in now guys. Pm me for details.

pmed you
    Thanks,
    Kory

Quote Originally Posted by KCs-RTule
    They are on the welder right now. Im told they should be shipping soon. PMed you about pre ordering.

Get your Pre Orders in now guys. Pm me for details.
    Payment sent.

I would also follow the suggestion to remove the clips prior to soldering. I didnt and melted the plastic piece the they attach too. (yep, noob solderer here)

Guess l have to hand make something to replace it. I've emaild AGD to see if they hav e one laying aroung but since they no longer sell the cases I doubt they will.

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy
    I would also follow the suggestion to remove the clips prior to soldering. I didnt and melted the plastic piece the they attach too. (yep, noob solderer here)

Guess l have to hand make something to replace it. I've emaild AGD to see if they hav e one laying aroung but since they no longer sell the cases I doubt they will.
    I have a few tops. PMed you.

Thanks KC, Agd still has some.

OK what'd I do wrong....

I got a decent soldering iron and soldered the wires to the new clips I got. The wires on the new battery were on opposite sides of the battery than the ones pictured and I verified it on a second emag battery I have. I put the clips on the correct side an reassembled the battery. (the black and red wire are crossed in the battery so compartment so they went to the right connector but no wire is touching. )

First thing I noticed is that the battery wouldnt fit the the standard oring at the bottom of the battery case. i had to use a thinner one. But heres the bad part. I put the batty on the gun and smoke came out of the handle and the agd banner didnt lite up. I rechecked that the red and white are on the right side and it was fine. I then put my second battery (stock one) on the gun and got the AGD 3,2 and then garbage.

Is it possible the red and black are miss wired on the battery?

and what could I possibly have fried?

i checked the battery output and it said 17.65. Im not sure Im using my meter right though. the black meter connecter is in COM and the red one is on V, and Im using the black V scale. My other battery reads 18.00.

I know I've screwed something up and possibly fried a good emag. (glad I didnt test it on my morlocked one,,,,)

any suggestions?

That sounds like you had the wires reveresed... but, you say they are on the right side? The red wire goes tward the back of the gun the black wire goes tward the front.

Also check to make sure your noid wire didnt break off and short out on something. The only board I have ever had that fried on me happened when the noid wire came off the board and shorted out (stock agd pack).

Guys, I offer FREE installation of the tops. If you are new to using a soldering iron or arnt sure what way the wires go, take advantage of the FREE install and send your tops in.

Flyboy im pming you now.
    Last edited by KCs-RTule; 08-31-2007 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KCs-RTule
    That sounds like you had the wires reveresed... but, you say they are on the right side? The red wire goes tward the back of the gun the black wire goes tward the front.

Also check to make sure your noid wire didnt break off and short out on something. The only board I have ever had that fried on me happened when the noid wire came off the board and shorted out (stock agd pack).

Guys, I offer FREE installation of the tops. If you are new to using a soldering iron or arnt sure what way the wires go, take advantage of the FREE install and send your tops in.

Flyboy im pming you now.
    OK... looking at the pictures posted for the instalation previously, and also looking at my second emag battery. then the coloring on the wires is backwards on my battery. After instalation the red wire ON THE BATTERY is towards the front of the gun, but connected to the post towards the back of the gun as the red wire should be, The black is just opposit.

So was my battery wired wrong or do the colors not matter. I have no problem soldering simple things , But if its back wards how would i know? Red is suposed to be hot right? Black negative or ground? I know some housing codes have changed, lol but thought this would be right.

But if you are saying .. the wire towards the back of the battery should always be towards the back of the gun and color doest matter... acckkkk

Nope the only thing you need to remember is that the red wire connects to the post at the back of the gun. You have it wired correctly.

From our PMs it sounds like you noid wire came off and shorted out the board.

Thats just bad luck man.

Any word on when the current batch of packs will be ready for shippment?
    Thanks,
    Kory

Back from Iraq... Now freezing my butt off in Wisconsin.
    Please pm me your paypal information and i will pre-order 2.

thank you.

MedicDVG
    My Feedback:
    Paintball Forum : PBNation : Ebay : AO

Kory PMed you about your order stats.

Pmed everyone that has prepayed on order status.

MedicDVG Pmed you!

In Stock!

Battery packs are back in stock.

Shipping pre-orders tomorrow.

Sent a customer your way (someone bought my lowers with the questionable battery). Hope you have them in stock still when he gets to you!