Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 11" Crown Point Barrels BUY ONE NOW!!!

TOM SAY SOMTHING I DONT KNOW WHO TO BeLIVE!!!!!

personman Guest
    lmao at Dye Baller's post

And, yes, I heard Tom talkign about finding a whole box of crown points in the attic or soemthing, its not like htey are re making htem, i don't think. If you buy one of htese, your not only gettign a good barrel for 20 $, you getting a peice of AGD history.

Originally posted by Aliens-8-MyDad
    TOM SAY SOMTHING I DONT KNOW WHO TO BeLIVE!!!!!
    Does that mean you would believe whatever Tom says? I think you may have just proven his point.

manike

Tom, Im stupid, trusting, and have me some money right now. I was wondering if in the crown point barrel if there is anything inside it that makes it special(I told u i was stupid). My next question is is the stock barrel on emags a crown point or is it just a quincidence that they look very much alike? How much do the crown point barrels sell for? and can the be bought for freaks (I know, they sucks and there is no point to them because of the whole bore think, but i dont know how to do all of the studies you do, and my mom will get really mad when she finds out that Im buying an new barrel).And I really hope you are not joking about this because I trust that you would not do that to people.
    Marc

THIS IS A WARNING, NO FOUL LANGUAGE
    Last edited by AGD; 01-10-2002 at 07:16 PM.
    rt mag

personman Guest

X, I think you should chill down a bit man, you don't even know for sure if Tom is doing this as a joke or not. Wait and see, man. Grab a beer (not if you're under 21) sit down, and ... breathe.
    Coming Soon:
    Who knows anymore...

Silent X...

Oooh thats gonna be edited...
    Did you hear about the new european weapons contracts? France is going to make the wooden sticks Spain making the little white flags

Originally Posted By AGD, now part of Tom's Tech Tips:
    Does having a good paint barrel match improve your accuracy??? YES. How does it do it? Very simple, if your gun shoots with a consistent velocity the paintballs will tend to follow the same arc, thereby improving accuracy. It technically is making your gun more consistent which is a better term than accuracy.
    How does this informative post about bore size compare to this?:

Originally Posted By AGD:
    What do we say at BFL? SCREW BORE SIZE!!!!!! GET A BRAIN!!!

Ah yes, do we really, REALLY need a ….bore….size…??

Only if your stupid enough to just use the bore. Hard to take? Am I calling you STUPID? Thinking about ALL THE OTHER bore sizes in the dinosaur dominated world?

How big is your brain?Get rid of the bore and get a brain, you’ll be smarter to buy a Crown Point Barrel today from your friends who know at BFL.
    Tom: Did you just come to a realization from six months ago? Is there something missing here? Unless you can tell me otherwise, you have completely contradicted yourself with this post.

I am completely disregarding anything mentioned in todays bore size attack. Wether it be a test or not, I have proof that contradicts this HYPE. Trusting in AGD's ideals of cutting through the BS, I have done so by relying on information which I know is true. No offense to AGD about todays statements, but I think all of us deserve an explanation.

I could care less about the barrel, hell it is only $20... I just might even buy one- for the $20 dollar reason, not the "SCREW BORE SIZE!" reason.
    Last edited by Maxd Out; 01-10-2002 at 07:03 PM.
    Brass Eagle really really sucks!

Whao, settle down there. The CP isn't a bad barrel at all, and for the price, I might buy a few for alloy stock... Allumium valves anyone?...

But don't think that's not a good deal. The stock barrels do shoot very well.

I'm sure Tom will let us in on his joke.
    Last edited by BlackVCG; 01-10-2002 at 07:37 PM.
    Shaun Nelson --- old, fat, slow.... did I mention lazy? I ate all the pies
    I disable .signatures Apparently you do not.

Crown points suck. And they ring. I hate the ringinging.
    But they are great in the rain. Boomsticks and Freaks suck in the rain. Thats why GOD made Lapcos. They don't suck anywhere. For whatever reason every CPoint barrel I have ever had was a paint breakin' mofo. The paintballs it did shoot shot strait.
    My wife uses one of my old ones on the end of a clear hose to vacuam out the fish tank. Works great for that because the Crown Points allow the gravel to be introduced to the water in a gradual turbulant fashion which lets the water and fish crap get sucked up, but not the gravel. It's a great design for sucking up fish crap.
    Buy one for $20 and drill lots of holes in it and make a Boomstick.
    Brent Jackson, PFB.
    I don't practice anymore: I'm just good in a natural, vicious sort of way.

Will you please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyeballs?

did you see my post at page 4 AGD edited it so i know he is watching.....why should it be edited if it got thought the filters?

Originally posted by OldSchoolMag
    ...Grab a beer not if you're under 21...
    Now thats funny...

Maybe you shouldn't try to bypass the filters...

Of course, I could be wrong. But then again, I'm not the one frequently referring to a four legged creature's wang, now am I?

Originally posted by M-a-s-sDriver
    Crown points suck. And they ring. I hate the ringinging.
    But they are great in the rain. Boomsticks and Freaks suck in the rain. Thats why GOD made Lapcos. They don't suck anywhere. For whatever reason every CPoint barrel I have ever had was a paint breakin' mofo. The paintballs it did shoot shot strait.
    My wife uses one of my old ones on the end of a clear hose to vacuam out the fish tank. Works great for that because the Crown Points allow the gravel to be introduced to the water in a gradual turbulant fashion which lets the water and fish crap get sucked up, but not the gravel. It's a great design for sucking up fish crap.
    Buy one for $20 and drill lots of holes in it and make a Boomstick.
    Brent Jackson, PFB.
    LOL LOL LOL does that really work... I got like 8 fish tanks and it takes me forever to clean them. Maybe this would be a good investment. Off to the AGD store I go!!!

Originally posted by Maxd Out

Did you just come to a realization from six months ago? Is there something missing here? Unless you can tell me otherwise, you have completely contradicted yourself with this post.
    Maxd out,

I think Tom needs his marketing speak polished a bit. I'm sure that he's taking notes... stay consistant through out, sprinkle a little truth in the speil, and make fun anologies that distract from the subject...

I dare say a few more tries and he'll be there with the big boys...

Hey Tom, now that you're practicing to sell out, are we going to see adverts with semi-naked women on the them... (ah the good ol' days of the minimag posters...) Afterall, if you're going to adopt the ways of the competition, you really should go whole hog...

Originally posted by bofh
    ...are we going to see adverts with semi-naked women on the them... (ah the good ol' days of the minimag posters...) Afterall, if you're going to adopt the ways of the competition, you really should go whole hog...
    HEY theres nothing wrong with semi naked women that ALONE should be enough cause to buy a product. JKJK

By signing up with Automags Online, you agreed not to attempt to pass the filters or talk about taboo subjects.

• Off topic posts are allowed, but they must be reasonable and civil.
    • No racial, religious, or sexually inflammatory language.
    • No cussing.
    • Do not try to circumvent the cuss filters by using spaces or other characters.
    However, there are some rules as we strive to keep the forum "family" orientated, and maintain a "PG-13" level of discussion.

I suggest you read the Forum Rules.

...those are just the ones that you have broken, there ARE more.

...fine, I'll post the link for you.

https://www.automags.org/chat/forumfaq.shtml

NOW where's your excuses?

Hi, Long time reader first time poster

I think I have read all the posts and as far as could see no one has pointed out that Tom was selling gun bags a few days ago. Both products are old. As far as I am concerned this is not a coincidence. The first one is the tried and true honesty is the best policy notice that a product is for sale. A method that we all expect. But the second one is a pile of hype/lies concealed in ½ truths.

If I am right what does this mean? My fear, this is a direct comparison to see if honesty is in fact the best policy and will end up with a slight shift in AGD’s marketing strategy. But as others have alluded to hopefully this is a test to open our eyes to the smoke and mirrors that other companies are using in this industry.

Marketing hat comes off.....POP!!

I am closing the thread so we can continue this in a new direction in another thread in the main forum.

AGD