Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 2446

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    314
    I'm confused. I thought Pro Team had the patent...

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Luke AFB AZ, Suburb of Hell
    Posts
    1,862
    consider me skeptical until release day.

    I suggest you dont delay to long, or suffer the wrath of the AO jury of public opinion

    vaporware gets you life

    AFTICA 4 Life! the low rent (unsponsored) AGD team at IAO
    Team Sandbaggers: 2k4 Texball Champs of the world!

    SFL Emag
    RTP abomination
    Sydarm + scenario project VM-68 to be featured later.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Charleston SC
    Posts
    1,183
    Good luck. What did you have to jump through with PTP to make it happen?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Wouldn't u like to know!?
    Posts
    4,452
    Quote Originally Posted by edweird
    consider me skeptical until release day.

    I suggest you dont delay to long, or suffer the wrath of the AO jury of public opinion

    vaporware gets you life
    Agreed. If this becomes another PTP frame or even worse, a Devilmag type of deal, that's it for G-force in the eyes of your only real reliable demographic. I'd like to know why G-force posted this and all of a sudden runs away and forgets about the thread also.

    My Feedback
    Pics
    For Sale
    ONCE YOU GO MAG YOU NEVER GO BACK!!!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    3,105
    Quote Originally Posted by edweird
    consider me skeptical until release day.

    I suggest you dont delay to long, or suffer the wrath of the AO jury of public opinion

    vaporware gets you life

    What he said. The fact that there isnt even a pic on their site screams shens. Why wait all this time to make a huge announcement and not be able to back it up immediately? Whoever this G-Force is they havent spent much time researching AO's reaction to the non-release of similar products.

    Under-promise and over-deliver, not the other way around. You developers need to get it straight.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Wouldn't u like to know!?
    Posts
    4,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwitch
    What he said. The fact that there isnt even a pic on their site screams shens. Why wait all this time to make a huge announcement and not be able to back it up immediately? Whoever this G-Force is they havent spent much time researching AO's reaction to the non-release of similar products.

    Under-promise and over-deliver, not the other way around. You developers need to get it straight.
    Seriously, they don't even mention a mag frame on their website. Their website sucks balls which initially is what turns me off from a company, and they probably don't have a prototype made or even a CAD.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    509
    I dont believe it unless it see it. I have heard of many comapanies who were coming out with mag stuff and still hasnt happend. Do not hold your breath!

    On the flip side , it it is true that is great.
    I do not think they should do a pre-order. They should release them. After all there is like thousands of mag owners, no doubt they will all sell!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,669
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanjones008
    I dont believe it unless it see it. I have heard of many comapanies who were coming out with mag stuff and still hasnt happend. Do not hold your breath!

    On the flip side , it it is true that is great.
    I do not think they should do a pre-order. They should release them. After all there is like thousands of mag owners, no doubt they will all sell!

    Yea it will sell well if it is a bolt on, if you have to get a rail milled and all that junk they wont sell as high imho.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    3,105
    Im willing to bet we will see the hAIR before we see this thing

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    #1 Buck Adams fan
    Posts
    7,554
    You know what you dont see on any 'sneak peek' of any one of the different P frames.. is the plumbing. Im curious to see (On ANY OF THESE) how clean the set up is. Last thing I would want is ANOTHER hose running around.

    "I'm not happy unless you're not happy"

  11. #41
    Dend78 is offline Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,969
    click click click click click.... hear that noise thats rabid typin up C&D letter

    follow through with it i believe they should sell
    2k2 Angel LCD
    turbo trigger
    CP volumizer
    PIPE KIT

    2k Angel CnC LCD
    Vert Frame
    Freak Barrel

    B2k x-milled
    micro rock
    Dye sticky 3's
    vertical max-flo
    Edge barrel with blue J&J tip

    Egg 2 y board
    Empire Reloader
    Dye Throttle 91/4500
    Crossfire 114ci/3000
    Angel Air Reg

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    509

    my bet

    My bet this product does not hit reatil until 2010 with the how SLOW things are going int thew mag world

  13. #43
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    3,105
    Their web site must have taken about 6 seconds to create/register. I wouldnt be surprised if this is some sick bastards idea of a joke. Kind of early for April Fools isnt it?

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    5,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwitch
    Their web site must have taken about 6 seconds to create/register. I wouldnt be surprised if this is some sick bastards idea of a joke. Kind of early for April Fools isnt it?

    Ah-Ha! I didn't think of that.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    3,105
    Quote Originally Posted by luke
    Ah-Ha! I didn't think of that.

    Maybe its dis-information put out there to throw us off.

    Maybe PTP is behind these shenaigans!

    Cue rabidchiuaua.....

  16. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    964
    You may continue to bash G-Force and the whole idea of a penumatic trigger if you like...

    However, I'm going to naively pretend that this is legit... and so I've started a new thread with the intention of listing AO's demands for a pneumatic trigger. If you have any constructive feedback for G-Forge, please come on over and voice your opinion.

    http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...52#post2409252

  17. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    1,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven001
    I'm confused. I thought Pro Team had the patent...

    The patent that PTP has is for a Pneumatic Assisted Trigger system. The Patent that G-Force has is for a Pneumatic Marker. Beyond that I can only speculate as to how/why G-Force is able to manufacture Pneumatic Frames. Hopefully someone with real information and evidence can shed some light on this. Until then your guess is as good as mine. I'm not going to call "shen" as they say just yet, but I would like to see something more than just a forum post and letter from PTP giving support would be good to see as well.

  18. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    North Shore, MA, USA
    Posts
    4,021
    My assumption would be that the two companies are connected at least in a licensing agreement or something.
    "Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
    -Charlie Papazian

    Feedback: http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40134

  19. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ohio.
    Posts
    7,752
    You know, this wouldve been awesome.


    If it were still 2003.

  20. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    3,447
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force Tech
    G-Force will be producing pneumatic frames for the Mags. We welcome feedback and input from Mag owners as we get closer to the pre-production product for release.

    Regards,

    Garf
    G-Force Technologies
    www.gforcepb.com
    Derek? 'sup!

  21. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Wouldn't u like to know!?
    Posts
    4,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Pneumagger
    Derek? 'sup!
    Lol at teh scamzorz

  22. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Eyes for your EMAG? Oh yes! PM me for an ACE board. Replacement Xmag ACE boards too!
    Posts
    1,532
    Now the site says for automags too.

    Copy and pasted:

    Home Pneumatic Grip Frame for Mechanical Markers
    Pneumatic Grip Frame for Mechanical Markers


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Coming soon G-Force pneumatic grip frame for Autocockers, Automags, Spyders and Tippmann paintball markers.

    Stay tuned. More details to follow.

  23. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    North Shore, MA, USA
    Posts
    4,021
    I wonder how much this would help a spyder or tippman since you'd still have that hammer slamming back and forth.

  24. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ohio.
    Posts
    7,752
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTramp
    I wonder how much this would help a spyder or tippman since you'd still have that hammer slamming back and forth.
    What does that have anything to do with anything?

    Pneumatic triggers are to lighten and shorten the triggerpull. Recriprocating mass has nothing to do with a triggerpull. Sure, they'll kick like mules, but they'll have snappy little pulls.

  25. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Eyes for your EMAG? Oh yes! PM me for an ACE board. Replacement Xmag ACE boards too!
    Posts
    1,532
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTramp
    I wonder how much this would help a spyder or tippman since you'd still have that hammer slamming back and forth.

    One of the patents I looked at had a ram, attached to the sear.

  26. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Agreed. If this becomes another PTP frame or even worse, a Devilmag type of deal, that's it for G-force in the eyes of your only real reliable demographic. I'd like to know why G-force posted this and all of a sudden runs away and forgets about the thread also.
    This thread was posted to get feedback as we are preparing to manufacture a pneumatic frame for the Mags.

    Please do not clutter this thread with patent related posts. I am sure there are threads already started on this subject.

    I will be reading and responding to posts once a day.

    Garf

  27. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by jaywmustang
    SWEETNESS!!!!!!!! hopefully it will take agd style triggers

    When you say AGD style triggers, are you referring to the exposed trigger portion in the trigger guard area?

    The internal or hidden portion needs to be modified to actuate the pneumatic valve.

    Garf

  28. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Lake Geneva Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,321
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force Tech
    This thread was posted to get feedback as we are preparing to manufacture a pneumatic frame for the Mags.

    Please do not clutter this thread with patent related posts. I am sure there are threads already started on this subject.

    I will be reading and responding to posts once a day.

    Garf
    actions speak louder then words... produce a frame, otherwise all you will get is skepticism


    and with the triggers... i do believe everyone is refering to being able to use there existing triggers
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

  29. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Seriously, they don't even mention a mag frame on their website. Their website sucks balls which initially is what turns me off from a company, and they probably don't have a prototype made or even a CAD.
    We never mentioned a Mag because Mags were not even considered. We had received requests from Mag owners to offer a pneumatic frame.

    We have prototype of our 68 Super and S1 pneumatic markers. The internal pneumatics could be also used in a Mag frame. We would need to CNC machine a new frame to fit onto a Mag.

    So you are right, we don't have a prototype for the Mag yet.

  30. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter
    You may continue to bash G-Force and the whole idea of a penumatic trigger if you like...

    However, I'm going to naively pretend that this is legit... and so I've started a new thread with the intention of listing AO's demands for a pneumatic trigger. If you have any constructive feedback for G-Forge, please come on over and voice your opinion.

    http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...52#post2409252

    Rawbutter,

    Could you please merge your new thread into this one.

    I would prefer to keep all the info on this thread centralized.

    I have quickly read over your list, and would like feedback on it from everyone else. We would like to make only one frame if possible that could suite the majority of Mag owners.

    I would also like to wrap it up in a week or two so we can begin production of the first prototype frame to show you all.

    Garf
    Last edited by G-Force Tech; 08-31-2007 at 11:39 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •