Page 30 of 82 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

Quote Originally Posted by Danterwhoo
    I think I just might turn around and sell it........
    I'm sure you're not the only one thinking this right now, especially since the home-brew pneu-frames have really taken off (Cyber is the MAN! )

... but I'm going to keep mine.

I got a voicemail from Garf around 10:45pm last night. He plans to call me back sometime today but I already know the news now.

I don't mind waiting a little longer... it's too cold to play now anyway (maybe I'm just getting old )

yep Garth called me last night as well. All is well. Very stand up thing to do. Answered ALL my questions. No worries on an additional 2 weeks. GO G-FORCE!

i had about a 30 minute conversation with him last night around 9:00pm, very professional, and very against posting on these boards again, due to the 2-3 people that continually upset the customers. around 100 sold. No second run is to be scheduled, from the way he talked. He is like any other cnc shop. He has large contracts that pay the bills and when they come in he has to move the frames around in order. based on his calculations he gave me, this was more of a thing for the mag community, since he is going to be lucky to make a few 10 bucks on each frame.

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Garf is a standup individual and he wants to please us customers as well as Tom. He is very keen on seeing Tom's reaction to these frames.
    I would love to see these frames turn out awesome, but I also hope that AGD will take an interest in them. Wouldn't it be cool if AGD re-introduced a mag in 2009 with a pneumatic trigger and a cool body? That would be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by TnDeathInc
    i had about a 30 minute conversation with him last night around 9:00pm, very professional, and very against posting on these boards again, due to the 2-3 people that continually upset the customers. around 100 sold. No second run is to be scheduled, from the way he talked. He is like any other cnc shop. He has large contracts that pay the bills and when they come in he has to move the frames around in order. based on his calculations he gave me, this was more of a thing for the mag community, since he is going to be lucky to make a few 10 bucks on each frame.
    Yeah, it's too bad that when someone does something cool like this that just a few negative comments ruin it for everyone.

Oh well, it just means mine will be more rare.

Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter
    I would love to see these frames turn out awesome, but I also hope that AGD will take an interest in them. Wouldn't it be cool if AGD re-introduced a mag in 2009 with a pneumatic trigger and a cool body? That would be sweet.
    Yeah, but then our homebrew Pneu-mag frames wouldn't be as unique (stomps foot) . It would be cool though, I would love to see AGD back up on the top of the paintball world. Maybe I could go to the field and have somebody recognize my marker as an Automag, not a Shocker anymore. These G-Force frames are cool. Good price too. I just love my custom PneUMF frame too much though.

Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter
    Who knows! If Tom and Dave Z like what they see, G-Force could sell them the patent rights and/or team up with AGD and create a new generation of mags. What with the new 13.3bps limit in PSP, a high end, pneumatic semi might have some appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Who knows! If Tom and Dave Z like what they see, G-Force could sell them the patent rights and/or team up with AGD and create a new generation of mags. What with the new 13.3bps limit in PSP, a high end, pneumatic semi might have some appeal.

Uh-oh.. you said the "p-word" (and I don't mean pneumatic) Hopefully no one will notice and start more drama

i wonder when i will get my call or email?

Quote Originally Posted by jaywmustang
    i wonder when i will get my call or email?
    Give him time lol. There are almost 100 customers he has to call.

I got my call last night around 21:35 CST and missed it...

On the message left Garf said he would call back today...

Update: As of 13:34 CST 21FEB08, I just got off the phone with Garf and was very Pleased with the Info he had to put out... I RESPECT the fact that he made it personal to call and give a update....
    Last edited by WickedKlown2; 02-21-2008 at 02:41 PM.

Oh man! I am soo looking forward to receiving my frame, It feels like Christmas all over again only this time i'm gonna get something i want!! Maybe in time for the next time i play too!

Talking

Just got off the phone w/ Garf.

He sound like a really stand-up guy and is very proud of his work.
    I'm really looking forward to getting this frame!!

just got my phone call garf sounded like a great guy, i cant wait to get mine and it sounded to me he is excited for me to get it. he is very proud of his work

He's just rung me over here in England!! I didn't expect a phone call at all! Respect!!

Well I don't have paypal. So I had to give someone else money to pay for me.

So of course they got the call from Garf.

Since Garf is not checking this thread any more and I missed my opportunity to ask a few questions.

Would somebody who has not received their call yet please ask Garf when he does call them.

What is going on with the rebuild kits for these?

I would love to purchase a few now to be stuck in my frame package then have to pay $12 dollars shipping later on for what I would hope to be a $5 kit.

If someone could ask that i'm sure others would be interested in the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    Well I don't have paypal. So I had to give someone else money to pay for me.

So of course they got the call from Garf.

Since Garf is not checking this thread any more and I missed my opportunity to ask a few questions.

Would somebody who has not received their call yet please ask Garf when he does call them.

I would love to purchase a few now to be stuck in my frame package then have to pay $12 dollars shipping later on for what I would hope to be a $5 kit.

he told me that the o rings that the frame uses r common and can be found anywhere but he didnt say anything too me about a rebuild kit but then again i didnt ask.

Well I don't have paypal.

He said that all the Internal orings are off the shelf easy to find oring commonly used, im not sure if he meant mag orings or not, but at least we know they should be easy to find

Just an idea, once we get the frames in maybe we could get an oring size list and make up kits for people.

Quote Originally Posted by jaywmustang
    he told me that the o rings that the frame uses r common and can be found anywhere but he didnt say anything too me about a rebuild kit but then again i didnt ask.
    well that works for me

Quote Originally Posted by jade_monkey07
    He said that all the Internal orings are off the shelf easy to find oring commonly used, im not sure if he meant mag orings or not, but at least we know they should be easy to find

Just an idea, once we get the frames in maybe we could get an oring size list and make up kits for people.
    yeah I was thinking we may need a gforce frame tech page.

Hopefully they last a long time without any tinkering but i'm sure eventually some tech work will need to be done

yeah I was thinking we may need a gforce frame tech page.

Hopefully they last a long time without any tinkering but i'm sure eventually some tech work will need to be done
    i second that

Once I get mine ill be taking it apart, ill make a parts list. and make a "how to"
    ill run it by garf aswell once its finished and see if he has anything to add

Wow I am freaking excited. Hearing how exited Garf was getting on the phone made me so happy. This guy CARES about his work and the product. Gah I'll never get any work done!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jade_monkey07
    Once I get mine ill be taking it apart, ill make a parts list. and make a "how to"
    ill run it by garf aswell once its finished and see if he has anything to add
    LMK what size orings are used and I will put together some kits for a reasonable price. The local compressor shop where I buy orings knows me all together too well. That reminds me I need to take them some cookies or similar.

custar

That would be awesome custar.

Does any body know what kind of grips will be combatible for these??? And if so, where to buy some unique ones??

just got off the phone with garf.

His accent was everything I had hoped for.

Great guy and I think this frame is going to be even better then we are expecting.

It sounds like it will be well worth the wait.

Just got my call. I thought it was really cool of him to call. I'm super excited to see this thing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danterwhoo
    Does any body know what kind of grips will be combatible for these??? And if so, where to buy some unique ones??
    Standard .45 grips. Dark Seol makes some cool ones on Pbnation. He sells some awesome designs and you can make your own too. I'm going for the sleeper look so I'm going to go fish for some plain black DYE stickies lol.

Asa

Hey just wondering what asa people are planing on using with the internal lpr. Seems like the cp is recommended since an adaptor is available. Anyone using others. I like the CP but, it would be great not to have to use the adaptor and be as compact as possible. Once these things are in hand im sure there will be great pics of different setups but i just want all the pieces so when it arrives i can unload a full case asap.
    Last edited by skyless; 02-21-2008 at 08:54 PM.