Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182 LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,430 of 2446

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

I just don't care anymore.

Oh I'm all over this when I get to my home computer. I just LOVE his commitment to quality on the helicopter page. He's so full of it!!

Noooooooo

i get outa paintball for a few years, come back and everything with agd is gone. then, dig a little deeper and find out, HOLY $#!T a pneumatic F'n TRIGGER!!!!!????? then dig on that, find out NOPE their gone. this brilliant mechanical advancement in automags has haulted. wtf
    so anyway.... i congratulate the producers of these frames and frames like them. and i really really hope that stuff like this comes back. (or someone sells me theirs) ha. no but seriously, it makes no sence why i cant just up and buy one of these! or if i can make one, someone tell me how i go about doing that.
    AAAHHHGGGG

Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    Heliproz Inc is in Montana .

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=heliproz&init=quick#!/pages/Billings-MT/HeliProz-Inc/127348264949?v=wall

You sure thats the same one ?
    I thought GForce was in Canada ?

I don't think heliproz is gforce. But it seems they sell gforce products. So by getting on their facebook you can ask about gforce. And then mention how they have disappeared. This will create doubt from heliproz on gforce's business as well as any of the fans on facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by magtard13
    i get outa paintball for a few years, come back and everything with agd is gone. then, dig a little deeper and find out, HOLY $#!T a pneumatic F'n TRIGGER!!!!!????? then dig on that, find out NOPE their gone. this brilliant mechanical advancement in automags has haulted. wtf
    so anyway.... i congratulate the producers of these frames and frames like them. and i really really hope that stuff like this comes back. (or someone sells me theirs) ha. no but seriously, it makes no sence why i cant just up and buy one of these! or if i can make one, someone tell me how i go about doing that.
    AAAHHHGGGG

Hopefully PTP can save us... http://www.google.com/patents?id=U0a...age&q=&f=false

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothice
    that heliproz website has a facebook page. Attack!!!!!
    ROFLMAO!!!

I feel for you guys. Actually I don't but if I was in your shoes. I'd def be calling some authorities. How much money do you all have invested in this combined? I'm willing to bet it's a bundle. Class action lawsuit FTW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    How much money do you all have invested in this combined? I'm willing to bet it's a bundle. Class action lawsuit FTW!!!
    We got the $199 frames but a select few of us had also ordered the internal LPR kit. If only my Mag had blades and lifted off vertically... then maybe I would get some satisfaction.

GFP8001 1 Internal Micro-LPR for G-Force Mag Frame (Part# GFP8001) $69.00

On top of that he has a CP Direct mount ASA that I sent in for air passage milling.

Quote Originally Posted by Looper
    what they oughta do is just all get together and form a aftermarket mag company.

Quote Originally Posted by Looper
    GFP8001 1 Internal Micro-LPR for G-Force Mag Frame (Part# GFP8001) $69.00

On top of that he has a CP Direct mount ASA that I sent in for air passage milling.
    Same as me...

Quote Originally Posted by magtard13
    AAAHHHGGGG
    ah but there are ways Grasshopper.
    G-Lack of Force is not the only game in town.
    look at the PTP Patent, and talk nicely to Tracy.
    you like myself and others on this forum have and while I can not speak for them,
    Tracy and Forest have no issue with the handful of Pneumags I'm building,
    and as far as I know they think the pneumag kits available on the AO are "COOL".

so Viva La DIY!! and the kits that aid them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LK-13
    ah but there are ways Grasshopper.
    G-Lack of Force is not the only game in town.
    look at the PTP Patent, and talk nicely to Tracy.
    you like myself and others on this forum have and while I can not speak for them,
    Tracy and Forest have no issue with the handful of Pneumags I'm building,
    and as far as I know they think the pneumag kits available on the AO are "COOL".

so Viva La DIY!! and the kits that aid them!!!

pneumags are cool. i agree. i cant wait to have one. if i had to describe them all i would be able to say is "their like buttuh" i get feklempt when i see a vid of a mag streaming ropes of paint like nothing. i mean come - on! seriously.... ask yourself if a gun could be invented that could top a fully ule xvalved pnuemag with a trigger pull that seems to be controled like an ipod touch. DOES IT GET ANY BETTER!!!??????? i say no.

i hope you guys don't get mad at me for not reading 81 pages...but is G-Force still making pneu-frames?

Quote Originally Posted by ProblemKinder
    i hope you guys don't get mad at me for not reading 81 pages...but is G-Force still making pneu-frames?
    Call him up and ask... his phone number is only a few post back...

Quote Originally Posted by ProblemKinder
    no. there was a limited run of 100 (or so we've been told) and they were delivered almost a year late in 2008. There are still a handful of customers waiting for the internal LPR to be finished.

I think there are about 3 or so G-Force frames up for sale in the b/s/t forum.

Mine will be going up for sale when I get the internal LPR. I need to fund my quest for a Clone lol.

so with the exception of the LPR kits not being shipped and all the other drama with these frames...were they any good? anybody have any feedback on the performance of these frames? was it worth 200 bucks?

Worth the $200. Easy to tune. Shoots very well.

Yea it's actually a great product. Great trigger especially, basically setup like a Timmy/Quest trigger. I just would like my damn LPR and my CP ASA back.

I was rearranging my lpr (rock) location on my gforce frame today with new hoses and barbs. While making sure all my connections were solid, I discovered 2 leaks in the msv-1. It's the brass part of the pneumatics. The pin that the trigger presses on has 2 small pressure release holes and the side one is constantly leaking. Also, the bigger screw on the back lets out air constantly too.
    I'm kinda figuring that the back screw is adjustable and controls how far the front pin travels and is not letting it sit right. Before I go putting some elbow grease into this it would be nice to know if there is any wisdom on this issue, and how to fix it correctly.
    Yes I did oil it up real good thinking I could seal the leaks.

Latest message from Garf:

"Yes, the LPR is still being worked on."

Lol we're doomed.

Crap in a hat...........

Quote Originally Posted by skyless
    I was rearranging my lpr (rock) location on my gforce frame today with new hoses and barbs. While making sure all my connections were solid, I discovered 2 leaks in the msv-1. It's the brass part of the pneumatics. The pin that the trigger presses on has 2 small pressure release holes and the side one is constantly leaking. Also, the bigger screw on the back lets out air constantly too.
    I'm kinda figuring that the back screw is adjustable and controls how far the front pin travels and is not letting it sit right. Before I go putting some elbow grease into this it would be nice to know if there is any wisdom on this issue, and how to fix it correctly.
    Yes I did oil it up real good thinking I could seal the leaks.
    Check the pneumag threads in the tech forum (msv-2 is just the msv-1 with a lever). There was a thread about a way to sand down the spool tip a few mils to stop the leak out of the vent hole. Iirc, the back plug is just a plug that holds the return spring. You should be able to reseal it when you check the spool. If the leak isn't too bad, I've read of people ignoring it, depending on your playing time.

Anyone heard anything from Garf or is he just given up and hope that we went away and forgot about this ???

WK2

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-TW
    Check the pneumag threads in the tech forum (msv-2 is just the msv-1 with a lever). There was a thread about a way to sand down the spool tip a few mils to stop the leak out of the vent hole. Iirc, the back plug is just a plug that holds the return spring. You should be able to reseal it when you check the spool. If the leak isn't too bad, I've read of people ignoring it, depending on your playing time.
    Thanks!
    I opened it out, clean/lub the pieces, put it back together, blue loctite the nut.
    It's leakless and the spring has a better return to it now.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedKlown2
    Anyone heard anything from Garf or is he just given up and hope that we went away and forgot about this ???

WK2
    To much of this bull crap!!!
    And it's not just with gforce, but with most of the new "cool upgrades" being made.

Dont want this to fade away until the LPR's are done!

Quote Originally Posted by AJoe
    Dont want this to fade away until the LPR's are done!
    Right.

We should all live that long......

Anybody wanna sell their frame??

Contemplating selling my whole gun with tank and parts kits etc.

PM me with offers...not looking to part out...just tell me what you can spend and ill think about it.
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

Really, just a frame would be nice...