Page 7 of 82 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

Quote Originally Posted by cyrus-the-virus
    No, because it is a small run of only 25(or so) and has been in the process for 2 years now. Deffinetly NOT a practical e-mag replacement.

solenoids that will run on a 9-volt battery are easy to find and some are relativly inexpensive.

The amount of shot's you can get per battery depends largly on the solenoid you use. But shoulden't be much worse than your avrage electropneumatic marker.

Actually I only forsee 2 things being a major issue. #1, finding a board and #2 finding room for an internal LPR(if you decide to go that route).
    Cyrus, lets try to keep this about G-Forces pneumatic frame. From what Ive read G-Force is politely trying to tell you they arent interested in doing Electro-Pneumatic frames. So, if you want an EP frame buy one of Logics.

G-Force wants to know what AO thinks they are getting that information. There are quite a few people who want a production E-Pneu frame. He wanted input, he's getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    G-Force wants to know what AO thinks they are getting that information. There are quite a few people who want a production E-Pneu frame. He wanted input, he's getting it.
    Thanks for your input.

We are only going to be producing a pneumatic frame. Since someone else here is offering a EP frame, people can choose either one.

But, I do want to keep this thread a only pneumatic thread.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force Tech
    Thanks for your input.

We are only going to be producing a pneumatic frame. Since someone else here is offering a EP frame, people can choose either one.

Garf
    Ugh, no one else is offering an EP frame. Coolhand just did a small batch of 25 and they are all spoken for. You make it like they are a mainstream alternative.

Thanks for your input.

Garf
    I think all anyone is really asking for is room inside to tinker. We shoot mags, tinkering is in our bones.

Quote Originally Posted by robnix
    I think all anyone is really asking for is room inside to tinker. We shoot mags, tinkering is in our bones.
    There will be room inside the frame for tinkering. Since the frames are alum, you can still mill it further.

Garf

Back from Iraq... Now freezing my butt off in Wisconsin.
    Frankly, though I own e-mags and x-mags, I am much more interested in a pnuematic frame. I mean, why spend all that on a board, when a decent pnue frame can shoot 12-15bps or more depending on your fingers.

Maybe I am behind the times.. but I just HATE electronics... bah.. end of rant.. where is my Geritol???
    My Feedback:
    Paintball Forum : PBNation : Ebay : AO

Do you have a E-Mag?

Garf
    I have a karta e-mag,ule e-mag and a X-mag.I just like the ep frame that Ryan at Logic is making and would love to have one. I see after reading the other post you're only focus is the pneumatic frame. Hey thats cool I was only making a suggestion
    Last edited by Mayzons; 09-16-2007 at 11:55 PM.

Thanks for your input.

Garf
    No, actually no one else is offering a full EP frame. Coolhand has been working on 25(Twenty five) already spoken for frames for 2 years, and has been pluaged by constant technical difficulties since the beginning. You make it sound like everyone and their uncle can get one.

A production E-peu frame will net you many many more sales than just a straight pneumatic frame. Seeing how electronic doo dads is what the main stream wants.

**** if you started offering a e-pneu frame I'd pay up too $500 for one. More if it could support break beam eye's.

I'm glad I sold my spot in line for the Ripper 2 years ago

When the 68Super and S1 were prototype, the triggers were a critical area of design. Since the market have gone to electros, our triggers have to feel exactly like an electro for them to accept it.

The P frames that will be produced for the Mags will have similar feel. It has to have the same sensation of a electro and make you look for the on/off switch.

In the early questions regarding the AGD spec for the triggers, it will probably not confrom to it. Our new geometry will provide the electro sensation and walking speed as well. This may turn off some people, but we are going to design for performance.

The trend is lighter, so extensive milling will be done on the frames to keep weight as low as possible.

As a bolt on kit, you will need to supply LPR air to it or choose the optional frame with a built-in LPR.

Garf
    Last edited by G-Force Tech; 09-17-2007 at 06:52 PM.

well after the p frame comes out, maybe u could offer different style triggers.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by cyrus-the-virus
    **** if you started offering a e-pneu frame I'd pay up too $500 for one. More if it could support break beam eye's.
    You would have to pay that much if not more it had a board in it.
    Go electro with something now a days and here comes Smart Parts fleet of lawyers to get their cut of the action.

And thats the whole point of a pnue trigger man, to thumb the nose at SP.
    Same performance and SP got zilch.

AGD specs are ok but I have never been impressed by anyones "AGD spec" triggers,
    stock or aftermarket either one.

I think its a good thing that it will come with a new redesigned trigger.

If in fact it does materialize.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    You would have to pay that much if not more it had a board in it.
    Go electro with something now a days and here comes Smart Parts fleet of lawyers to get their cut of the action.

And thats the whole point of a pnue trigger man, to thumb the nose at SP.
    Same performance and SP got zilch.

AGD specs are ok but I have never been impressed by anyones "AGD spec" triggers,
    stock or aftermarket either one.

I think its a good thing that it will come with a new redesigned trigger.

If in fact it does materialize.
    Offer it as "custom work" get around the SP patents.

There's nothing wrong with the AGD spec triggers. Tom did a great job designing it.

Our frames are designed to take the Mags to a level where it can fire balls as if you were touching a microswitch. Imagine if someone fired your Mag and started to look for a switch, lights,etc . Imagine the look on their face when they find out it is truly non-electronic.

I am sure this is the frame you all want.

Garf

Meh I want ramping on my mag which is why I've gone spydermag. Can't wait to get my VerC t-board.

There's nothing wrong with the AGD spec triggers. Tom did a great job designing it.

Our frames are designed to take the Mags to a level where it can fire balls as if you were touching a microswitch. Imagine if someone fired your Mag and started to look for a switch, lights,etc . Imagine the look on their face when they find out it is truly non-electronic.

Garf

pics/videos or shens
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

keep up the work garf, I am very interested in this and will be inline for one when they are released

Imagine if someone fired your Mag and started to look for a switch, lights,etc . Imagine the look on their face when they find out it is truly non-electronic.

Garf

Hehe it is quite fun when someone is checking the gun for illegal software and they are confused about the safty and no buttons

-R
    Serving AGD customers since 93, wishing I could beat some common since into some of them about 5 hrs later.

G-Force will be producing pneumatic frames for the Mags. We welcome feedback and input from Mag owners as we get closer to the pre-production product for release.

Regards,

Garf
    G-Force Technologies
    www.gforcepb.com

This is way cool, but your website is in major need of some web dev love.

Quote Originally Posted by stevewar
    This is way cool, but your website is in major need of some web dev love.
    agreed

im looking forward to this for sure, keep us updated!

I would just like to mention my up most attention to the product. Espically if it will not cost me one leg and my first born.

Pre-Production pics to be available in a few days

Mag owners,

The prototype p frame tested flawless and a pre-production frame is being milled now and then anodized for pictures.

I'll post them in the next fews days and videos of it firing live balls.

Garf

PS. RobAGD will be the beta tester for the pre-production frames.

Eyes for your EMAG? Oh yes! PM me for an ACE board. Replacement Xmag ACE boards too!
    Mag owners,

The prototype p frame tested flawless and a pre-production frame is being milled now and then anodized for pictures.

Garf

great to hear this!!!!!

Cool, moving along quickly now.

Cant wait!

Do you ever get the feeling your going to regret not waiting for the new toys to come out.

Mag owners,

Garf

Oh my god please make my initial posts in this thread make me look like a dick. I think this might actually come true!