Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32727879808182
Results 2,431 to 2,446 of 2446

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

Quote Originally Posted by Asfaraslogic
    Really, just a frame would be nice...
    I bet you could by a place in line for an LPR.

Any news? I don't know why I bother asking.....

Nope no news and I am really considering selling my G-Force Frame because I am tired of waiting and at this point I am out money waiting on a dang LPR that is NEVER going to show up...

Thank You Garf for your outstanding customer service and getting our goods to us in a timely manner that we paid you for in DEC 2007 !!!

WK2
    Last edited by WickedKlown2; 07-22-2010 at 11:16 PM.

Is this guy even still alive?

Nothing more than a con artist... Not only did he swindle me of the cost of an LPR he also stole my CP Direct mount ASA.

This is criminal. If you paid with a credit card, call the company and report the issue to them. I just had a similar issue with an auto salvage / parts company (hint: google "remeca") and they blew a lot of us off. Turns out that if you report it to the credit card company or bank, they'll investigate and give you the money back.

Additionally, file a report with the BBB and contact the state Attorney General for the state in which Garf does his business.

It's criminal and you all deserve a refund. This reeks of (small time) class action suit.

I think there is still a limit on filing claims with your credit card. These guys have been waiting for almost 3 years now (if you count the 1 year it took for the frames to ship)

Also, G-force/Garf is in Canada. I have no idea how that would affect US customers as far as filing a suit.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedKlown2
    Nope no news and I am really considering selling my G-Force Frame because I am tired of waiting and at this point I am out money waiting on a dang LPR that is NEVER going to show up...

Thank You Garf for your outstanding customer service and getting our goods to us in a timely manner that we paid you for in DEC 2007 !!!

WK2

yep

then my friends it's time for a road trip and pay a visit to his shop. overall you might not get back travel costs and your money he's "borrowed", but it's the principle behind it.

Well mine is now up for sale,,, just check here : https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=253103

I am tired of all the waiting plus I have lost money on this whole deal... Thank You again Garf for your outstanding way of looking out for the people who sent you money

WK2

I emailed Garf about this a few weeks back. Got back the same old "we're working on it" answer. Very annoying.

Ok so I acquired one of these from a friend of mine a few months back. Basically gave it to me and said "put it to use". I have, been using it, but not really able to walk it. The trigger pull feels stiff.

I've tried to adjust the set screws, but still can't get it to be as light as what I've seen in the vids online. Any help out there?

lol
    i know the lprs and some asa's never got back out, but did all the frames make it out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothice

Geez, I haven't been in this forum for ages. I never knew all this BS happened.

would people still be interested in WGP LPR frame mounting nuts?
    I guess I could try to make more.

I would be. Anybody has Garf's email btw? I just want my ASA back at this point...